Main Dev. Thread - Alchemist

Everyone leaves their body every night during sleep, so the fact of travelling outside of our body is already a natural function of the subconscious.
It should be quite possible, under hypnosis, to instruct a person to perfectly remember every journey they make outside of the body, i.e. lucid dreaming.
If the Alchemist can speed up and facilitate this process then so much the better.

4 Likes

Alchemist, Khan and EoG are three completely different products with completely different goals. Why are you comparing them?

Khan makes you a sexual, social creature, EoG makes you a successful entrepreneur, Alchemist helps you to achieve a level of spiritual maturity that is rare among most people under 50.

It is likely that Alchemist, should you direct it that way, allows you to have deeper, more meaningful relationships with the people in your life, and can enhance your mind-body connection more profoundly compared to other SubClub products, which in turn will make you more intuitive and empathic. Which benefits your social and professional life.

It is however meant to assist you in developing a mindfulness and meditative practice, or any of the more esoteric practices. Any of which may or may not have anything to do with relationships, sexual endeavors and career prospects.

So I come full circle: they are three completely different programs. Even with the information you have available to you, that much should be evident. So why are you comparing them?

Possibly the healing and core scripting to a degree. There could be some overlap in the first stage. After that, it seems to me they go in entirely different directions. Alchemist can enhance your manifesting ability, which would help with the final stages of Khan & EoG.

Saint can best answer this one.

Why? Is it in Khan? EoG? Why would it be in Alchemist? Whatever made you think so?

Feel free to use it alongside Alchemist to develop your Tantric practice though, and journal your findings (without going into too much detail please).

Sure. By doing so, you implicitly agree that SubClub cannot be held responsible if your head explodes from stacking the three largest programs in the SubClub arsenal.

Although that is extremely unlikely (I never completely rule anything out), unless you are a very experienced subliminal user, expect pronounced side effects in your sleeping patterns, mood swings and the way you interact with the world and vice versa. I would not be surprised if your body won’t know if it’s going up or down anymore and the total benefit you receive from the stack slows down to a crawl.

But like always, SubClub encourages you to experiment and kindly asks that you share at least some of your experiences with us to help improve present and future products.

I have answered your query to the best of my ability. I would suggest you create a post in the comments and questions section stating the goals you have for a subliminal, so our experienced users and staff can help you select the product that best aligns with those goals. It will be easier than starting with everything and then narrowing it down.

8 Likes

Sorry if this has been asked before, but I coudnt find the answer.
If I buy Alchemist Core, can I later upgrade it to the Supreme version? Or the only way to get all the extra goodies is to buy Supreme?

2 Likes

For now, there’s no official “upgrade” package, but you can purchase rvX + apX and As Above / So Below ala carte.

4 Likes

Thanks for the answer. Im buying Alchemist today :wink:

4 Likes

As much as I wish to take cover behind the fact that Khan like the other modern programs no longer contains any modules, it appears you are correct.

SMX does fit with Khan’s purpose. I still don’t quite see how it would fit with Alchemist’s main purpose even when reading purely its description, but I suppose it you don’t either which is why you asked…

2 Likes

I think that manifestation and relationship attraction is about you becoming a better person, so people want to be with you, and because of cleaning up of blockages, you will see more opportunities and take more opportunities.

I see this in the sales letter

opening your mind to the vast possibilities of the universe and unleashing your creativity and that child-like love of life.

It will remove all negative spiritual energy and instead surround you with energy that attracts positives in all areas of your life.

since cleaning your energetic channels will also purify your negative thoughts and beliefs.

if you suffer from overworking, the balancing aspect of Refinery will help you relax. If you are constantly sleepy, Refinery will generate more energy for you to use. If you are too sexual and forward with women, Refinery will pull you back and let women chase after you, and vice versa.

Any spiritual practice, religious or magickal work undertaken will be greatly empowered (this includes subliminal manifestations), and you will be protected from anything negative.

5 Likes

Could this sub help with lucid dreaming and various chakra problems, i.e. increasing voltage in the body?
Or could simply As Above help with this?

2 Likes

Is there a private page for Alchemist yet?

2 Likes

Yes – access details will be sent out tonight or tomorrow.

5 Likes

Brilliant results are you using emdr videos on youtube if so could you send me the link please

1 Like

Has anyone ever tried to remote view past events like stuff that happen hundreds or thousands of years ago? Is that even a possibility to make happen?

2 Likes

Would alchemist help with LOA manifestation

2 Likes

I think it was described in The Alchemist Stage 3 that it helps a lot with manifestation. Not sure if LOA related though.

1 Like

What’s the difference?

2 Likes

He asked “LOA manifestation”. I don’t know if he has a specific definition of that.

I’m not too familiar with occult stuff.

1 Like

Well, when I hear the term “manifestation”, I can only imagine bringing things into one’s life. And that would use the LoA. The LoA would be the umbrella that manifestation sits under. So to me, they are one and the same.

Alchemist is likely to reinforce the subconscious programming that manifestation is a very real thing, while removing the internal blockages (emotional, spiritual and mental). Combined with meditation and visualization, I’d say it would improve the channels that connect us to whatever is out there, much like daily energy work tends to allow increasingly more energy to flow through.

I see it a bit like someone cleansing energy channels. Most people have no idea they have blockages in the channels at all, yet they can clearly feel the difference afterwards (if done right).

Or in a physical sense, the way that fasting can clear up the arteries and the blood to make it more efficient at its job.

When it comes to manifestation, there is so much societal programming in place that we may not even be aware of. And that is probably where Alchemist shines. It puts helpful programming in place, creating a more holistic view. Which in turn makes manifestation easier.

This is also why the manifestation suggestions in other programs would work better afterwards.

7 Likes

Do you know any good sites or places to learn more about chakra and how to control it or manipulate it?

1 Like

How is everyone doing with Alchemist? And what stage is everyone starting at?

Would khan st 3, alchemist st 1, and UA be too much on the mind and body?

2 Likes

I think the answer might be a bit irrelevant but i tried to combine khan when running st2(12 loops)+muay thai x(2 hours)+spartan x(4 hours) and i was running 5 loops of sex mastery x2 before dates and kinda felt that i wasnt getting much benefit from the programs i listened the least except sex mastery which i can vouch that it works

Spartan and Muay Thai are much less difficult that alchemist so i think it would be too much but then again there are people running Khan+Eog which are heavy and they feel fine

5 Likes