Pacman Ascended Mogul to Khan

This is why I’m bothered by the likes limit. I asked Simon about this before and sure enough he highly suggests Khan ST4 for me as well, and @pacman you have far more direction than I do. I could probably direct Stark to how I want it to be, with Khan when the time comes.

2 Likes

@Simon
Hows khan 1 and khan 4 together??

Yes you are correct @Apollo

A. meet strength with strength and risk controversy, until your internal strength is indisputable- I don’t recommend this unless you really know how to fight.

B. keep frame-step out of the way and move on because you’ve more important things in life then whose walking turf that square foot of space is- I like this one

C. stay indoors until Khan stage 4- could be tricky -but doable :thinking:

D. Act handicap ’ and say really loudly SORRY MISTER

E. Act crazy, start scratching your skin and screaming ‘ANTS’ no-one wants to fuck with crazy

2 Likes

If you wanna master the K2 dominance game, check out Barron Cruz on youtube.

4 Likes

Damn his videos are awesome! Thank you for sharing Simon

3 Likes

I enjoy the dominance in stage 2…
But its the real deal. I just dont want to have haters all over. Then they will shoot me one day lol…

2 Likes

hit em with the Modi handshake

2 Likes

@Simon
Those few videos i watched changed my mindset already…

1 Like

I guess my anger etc from stage 2 was more of incorrect Alpha traits. The media shows alphas as fighter type aggressive men…and after watching those videos by @Simon…its the total opposite of what i had been thinking.
Khan will bring out all those aggressive parts of me and create challenges for me to remain calm in those situations. Certain people will irritate me so badly that i want to kill them but i need to handle them the way the alpha will.

2 Likes

Man, you learn fast! :clap:t2:

1 Like
1 Like

Thank you @Simon, that channel you shared is invaluable – they really undermine the whole social game and everything they mentioned so far about the Trump interviews resonates with how I thought about it, they even go into much further detail that I could ever conceive of.

3 Likes

context is decisive

2 Likes

:point_up_2:t2: :sunglasses:

1 Like

You only become chill when you ignore what doesnt matter. Because we have been brainwashed to think that the ALPHA MALE is the most aggressive wild beast around, therefore we act that what. Meaning we use aggression wrongly.

2 Likes

Thats what was happening to me on stage 2…
My non verbal communication was so strong that most probably provoked other men that i didnt know

1 Like

Guys
I feel like stopping subliminals. I feel completely free from them. Its like they have helped me to get where i am now and i feel i can do without them…just a concideration.

I understand that mate. There are times I’m thinking twice myself. Can you be certain what you’re feeling right now is not recon?

I’m actually having terrible recon for some days now, and bad brain fog.

1 Like

of course you could do without them!

The question is do you want them? :slight_smile:

The other question is-are you willing to deal with the at times difficult road of using them for the greater gain/possibility of your life?

there are no wrong or right answers. And with enough conviction, savy, and perseverance you can accomplish whatever you choose. Subs can help but there not a magic bullet. (although there as close as I’ve found to one)

Do keep in mind if your running Khan Stage 2 you will be profoundly questioning and rebuilding-EVERYTHING in your life.

So it’s a bit like the renovation crew deciding the owners no longer need a renovation :rofl:

2 Likes

I’m too alpha for my subs
Too alpha for my subs.
So alpha it hurts.

:smile:

5 Likes