Pacman Ascended Mogul to Khan

Yes maybe thats happening.

2 Likes

I think its khan that is questioning evrry aspect of my core.

2 Likes

khan: yo pacman-how are you sooo the fucking MAN!?

Pacman: I am the man, who the fuck are you?

Khan: Ok buddy

7 Likes

I hope your laughing or at least smiling :slight_smile:

Teasing aside, it’s great if you feel in a place where you don’t need subs.

But I would just see the formula through-you started Khan, finish Khan. You won’t regret it.

2 Likes

I’m also going through something very difficult right now, I’m trying to keep some presence of mind but I’m not sure I’ve faced recon like this before.

Stay strong bro

2 Likes

Maybe khan removed the baggage i was carrying all this time…and thats making me feel so free.
@Azriel
@Apollo

1 Like

Keep going bro, I for one am cheering for you to finish Khan. Im also on Stage 2 and plan on finishing it so im hoping to see you at the finish line aswell

2 Likes

Bro, you’re on your way to full Khan. You’re about to see the whole Khan experience. If I am to start now with my Khan journey, it would take me many months just to glimpses of what you’re seeing now. You’re on your way, if anything you deserve a big congrats.

Sticking to one program is harder than it sounds and you’re doing it with flying colors.

This. This right here is the prize.

2 Likes

Thank you guys for all the support. Gives me loads of strength knowing that you guys are supporting me.

4 Likes

Some Updates.

• i am not insecure about my partner anymore. No fear of losing her to anyone. If she wants to leave she can.
  • i am learning to ignore a lot of things. I am non reactive to things now. I rather provide a solution than get angry.
  • i ignore people and there attempts to make me fall in their traps. They do and say things that make me angry and retalliate but i dont anymore. That will make me cheap and take me down to their level.
  • i am more focused on what i need to do than worry about other people.
  • i am noticing that my photos look very nice now…
  • the amount of food i eat increased drastically but i am not putting on weight.
  • no more feel the urge to fight with people. I will channel my aggression to better my life and give me momentum.

Ocassionally getting flashbacks of my teens years…certain parts of my teen years. Those are good flashbacks nothing bad or negative.

8 Likes

this happened to me during Stage 2 for me and it drove me crazy to the point that I had to stop after 30 days I had to move onto Stage 3. I was in the middle of lockdown during Stage 2 and my mental health wasn’t the greatest. Stage 2 was a massive change.

1 Like

We’re in this together man.

I did tell you Stage 2 would be a difficult one to run, but it’s one of the most beneficial one subs I’ve ever ran. Use it to your advantage and use it consciously to guide it to the betterment of yourself.

1 Like

@pacman Have you noticed any changes since you first started using these subliminals? If yes, what were they?

1 Like

Hey @khan
I have noticed so many changes in me its sometimes hard pin point each exactly. All my changes are documented in my journals.:blush:

1 Like

Guys im seeing my ex everyday for the past week. We are both always driving WTF. No chance to meet or talk.

1 Like

@pacman All changes? Is it possible to document all changes in your journal? Even the ones you are not aware of. I asked the question to bring more awareness. :wink:

1 Like

To be honest most of the changes iam not aware of

1 Like

Thats my plan @Brandon
I felt such a massive shift on Stage 1 as it is.

1 Like

You’re going to feel like a completely new person after you finish Stage 2. Stage 2 is hella brutal in my opinion and it really makes you think and evaluate things which are important to you. You take a beating but you can and will come out the other end with a new frame to you.

You’ll have brand new beliefs that will work towards your advantage and will push you to create the person you want to be. Your journey is about to be a rollercoaster but an important ride for you.

1 Like