AzrielLight EmperorQ

It’s like the drug the kids are on this days, Dragon Fire is so much better than MDMA lol

I’m running the multi-stage title Dragon Reborn,
currently on Stage 1 -Dragon Fire

2 Likes

Yup. You can’t go wrong with the Rational Male books. And you definitely won’t go wrong with being your own mental point of origin :+1:

1 Like

Dragon Reborn Stage 1 continues to clear things and I have a sense of evolving extremely fast with this and Emperor combined.

I’m doing some testing for my new customs.
I am getting a baseline for HOM and PCC again with DR and Emperor and then going to try a day with them all stacked. As I’m considering a PCC/HOM custom to run alongside Khan with DR or a Emperor/HOM/PCC custom to run along side DR.

PCC on DR feels WAY powerful. It is social and status gold. I forgot how much I love this sub. Makes things go really smoothly in any interaction or situation, even when things get heated or conflict arises,between others. It has that I can get away with anything feel, but that ‘anything’ is always in service of my intention- not just for the sake of it.

6 Likes

How many loops are you doing of each?

1 loop Emperor Custom XQ
1 loop PCC
2 loops DR

1 Like

That’s a very popular principle in the world of Werner Erhard / Landmark Forum.
Which reminds me…

Did you continue reading Straight Line Leadership?

1 Like

Have you tried a Custom without Deus? I’m considering leaving it out because all Custom I’ve had is ridiculously powerful disabling me to do multiple loops a day. I’m pretty confident Deus is already contained within the Mandatory Core and enhancing upon it even further is probably the reason as to why I’m noticing such effects.

1 Like

Never thought of it being in each mandatory core @Hermit . Am planning on putting deus in everthing, i have 2 custom ( career focused and welth gemeratin) 2 ultimas ( both are just to boost the first, so would you advice againt this?

There is no way for me to indicate that, however, it seems obvious they want ALL of the Customs to become self-developing until foreverness. All of the Customs I’ve bought so far – dense or not, has been exceedingly powerful and I have this theory it might be to do the module Deus. Because of that, I’m leaving it out from now on putting Omnidimensional as my favorite module.

1 Like

Nice love this theory, it make sense cause there are journal where user who have use even the sub before the q update have had benefits that weren’t in the sale page

I have both omnidimesional in one of my subs but i think that i probably will be the one to truly test deus next year

I had this happen recently, took several days off from work for vacation. Usually I keep my subs set up super simple. However have been testing out different modules since moment of extreme productivity from Stark Q and Commander.

Usually I don’t take shit from anyone, on the last day though felt really weak internally and someone seized the opportunity to attack.

It was so weird — days later I’m still shocked I didn’t stand up for myself. Definitely think it was because I’ve been jumping subs recently and got emotionally worn out.

I think this was a main factor in why this happened to me, although I haven’t been able to figure out any other reason.

For me, it was a playlist I’d had for about a month.

I appreciate you posting this! Thanks!

1 Like

@Azriel, you’ve used about as many subs as anyone on here. What do you think is the best sub for DEEP clearing and healing of childhood traumas?

1 Like

You described PCC perfectly. Had the same experience too

1 Like

I have customs with and without Deus.
The one’s without Deus feel just as strong
but the one with Deus I ‘like’ more and more over time. It also has omnidimensional and none of my other customs do.When I say like I mean I appreciate its effects, notice them, see how it’s benefiting me, it’s easier to listen too etc.
It seems more and more effective and relevant the longer I use it.
This may be omnidimensional or omnidimensional combined with Deus.

But Deus and Omnidimensional would stack and effect other customs I am using, although less strongly, especially since I have mosiac. Saint mentioned he doesn’t use results enhancers or minimal because he knows how to consciously guide the subs, so there is likely a benefit to keep it module specific without results enhancement as well.

1 Like

Hmm interesting. Will consider this advice for my coming custom

Definitely Dragon Reborn.

I can give more explanation if you want. But just as far as healing subs go I would say DR

Yes, PCC has to be one of the most fun subs to run in my experience.

Primal is also really fun, and so is PS: Iron Throne

PS itself is great, chill, flow and effective but the above two are a lot of fun.

But in terms of raw social power and freedom, being able to do anything, and be playing on a whole another level PCC :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I’ve been very familiar and involved in Landmark Forum development programs
I think it’s a very unique, very powerful, ontology for quality of life experience and performance results.
And most any growth, leadership, self development methodology that is effective today, has it’s roots/influence from Werner’s work. Although he got his stuff from Daoism, to Heidegger, to Benjamin Franklin (O.G. Integrity as whole and complete)

I stopped reading when a combination of health and work priorities had me stop reading everything. That’s dealt with but I’m not back on track with my reading yet. I really like it and intend to finish it in the next few weeks.

1 Like

Thanks. I did Khan Stage 1 for a month. It was OK, but I don’t think it had deep cleaning. I think it had a different purpose.

1 Like