Pacman Ascended Mogul to Khan

@Simon
Those few videos i watched changed my mindset already…

1 Like

I guess my anger etc from stage 2 was more of incorrect Alpha traits. The media shows alphas as fighter type aggressive men…and after watching those videos by @Simon…its the total opposite of what i had been thinking.
Khan will bring out all those aggressive parts of me and create challenges for me to remain calm in those situations. Certain people will irritate me so badly that i want to kill them but i need to handle them the way the alpha will.

2 Likes

Man, you learn fast! :clap:t2:

1 Like
1 Like

Thank you @Simon, that channel you shared is invaluable – they really undermine the whole social game and everything they mentioned so far about the Trump interviews resonates with how I thought about it, they even go into much further detail that I could ever conceive of.

3 Likes

context is decisive

2 Likes

:point_up_2:t2: :sunglasses:

1 Like

You only become chill when you ignore what doesnt matter. Because we have been brainwashed to think that the ALPHA MALE is the most aggressive wild beast around, therefore we act that what. Meaning we use aggression wrongly.

2 Likes

Thats what was happening to me on stage 2…
My non verbal communication was so strong that most probably provoked other men that i didnt know

1 Like

Guys
I feel like stopping subliminals. I feel completely free from them. Its like they have helped me to get where i am now and i feel i can do without them…just a concideration.

I understand that mate. There are times I’m thinking twice myself. Can you be certain what you’re feeling right now is not recon?

I’m actually having terrible recon for some days now, and bad brain fog.

1 Like

of course you could do without them!

The question is do you want them? :slight_smile:

The other question is-are you willing to deal with the at times difficult road of using them for the greater gain/possibility of your life?

there are no wrong or right answers. And with enough conviction, savy, and perseverance you can accomplish whatever you choose. Subs can help but there not a magic bullet. (although there as close as I’ve found to one)

Do keep in mind if your running Khan Stage 2 you will be profoundly questioning and rebuilding-EVERYTHING in your life.

So it’s a bit like the renovation crew deciding the owners no longer need a renovation :rofl:

2 Likes

I’m too alpha for my subs
Too alpha for my subs.
So alpha it hurts.

:smile:

5 Likes

Yes maybe thats happening.

2 Likes

I think its khan that is questioning evrry aspect of my core.

2 Likes

khan: yo pacman-how are you sooo the fucking MAN!?

Pacman: I am the man, who the fuck are you?

Khan: Ok buddy

7 Likes

I hope your laughing or at least smiling :slight_smile:

Teasing aside, it’s great if you feel in a place where you don’t need subs.

But I would just see the formula through-you started Khan, finish Khan. You won’t regret it.

2 Likes

I’m also going through something very difficult right now, I’m trying to keep some presence of mind but I’m not sure I’ve faced recon like this before.

Stay strong bro

2 Likes

Maybe khan removed the baggage i was carrying all this time…and thats making me feel so free.
@Azriel
@Apollo

1 Like

Keep going bro, I for one am cheering for you to finish Khan. Im also on Stage 2 and plan on finishing it so im hoping to see you at the finish line aswell

2 Likes