Pacman Ascended Mogul to Khan

Im just going to ignore them…and make better friends…
I guess khan is also so high status that very few can interact with you…

2 Likes

Most of the songs i listen too dont sound the same like before. The memories it used to bring up before and now its different. Some songs that i used to really enjoy before i dont anymore now. This could be RebirthU

1 Like

Yes

You are going places. Literally! :+1:

Plain old IOI (Indicator of Interest)

1 Like

Second Day off subs.
I feel terrible today.
No energy…tired. extreme drop in confidence. I also feel absolutely paranoid. Looks like i will take one more day off.

1 Like

Great! Means you’re clearing something out. You’ll feel much better when it has passed, which it will.

Keep it up!

2 Likes

Some really good infor to help someone out there.

1 Like

Back on my stack today again.

I feel worthless today. I tried taking some action and ladies didnt seem to be so responsive like other days. I keep having taughts of how worthless i am or i have no idea what im doing in life. I noticed a lot of approach anxiety is present today. The voices in my head keeps telling me im not good enough or i dont look good enough…these voices always makes it seem like its how others view me. Im also worries what others think of me…
I also felt i should change my stack around…

My partner is also really expecting too much from me. She is also gone alittle distanced from me not sure why…

Desire for sex is almost zero…
I feel extremely isolated from everyone.
Feeling empty like something is missing…

3 Likes

You are good enough you should look up the achievers curse i also think imposter syndrome is part of this (new beginnings module to the rescue i can’t wait)
Keep doing what you feel is right and trust you instincts, you might be in need for a rest from hard work or anything stressing you

You can talk this out an see how it works out might just be a side effect from you current inner voice thinking

Will keep i eye on your journal, keep me updated

2 Likes

@pacman- Sometimes a good long nap is just what the doctor ordered. Do take rest especially on days that you feel extra tired

1 Like

@Pacman since you’re so focused on the healing aspect, why not go for DR?

1 Like

@Lion
@NinjaFox
Maybe is just how stage 1 works.
Maybe @Lion explain more on how stage 1 works. From what i have heard stage 1 is meant to be nasty for some…

2 Likes

I dont want to go so deep on healing for now…
And DR is little pricey for me to afford for now. I just want to make the most of the Khan Multistage.
@SubliminalUser
Did stage 1 work for you this way that im explaining in my journal?

It must be two months your on Stage 1 now

outside of any logic or time frame you set for yourself

Do you feel like it’s time to move on to stage 2 in any way?

I don’t know if it’s the same but I’ve been on Khan Stage 1 in a custom this will be my 6 month.
I feel ready to move onto stage 2 lol

1 Like

Thats the tricky part @Azriel
Is it recon or is it time to move on?
Do i go deeper with stage 1?

Don’t think about it, ask your gut
they’ll be lots of doubt and analysis if your doing the right thing because your so committed to your growth, you want to make sure you do it properly
You can always decide logically after, this doesn’t bind you in anything.

But take a leap past the thinking and just see what your intuition, gut says.

1 Like

@Azriel
How about adding stage 2 with stage 1? My reason for that is what ever blocks stage 2 brings up then stage 1 will clear it also?

Or
@Hermit
Stage 2 with rebirthU

there is a mechanism in khan to let you know when to proceed to the next stage. You will get the answer if you listen to it. I don’t say this to be cryptic. People could likely run khan stage 1 for a year+ and still be getting at stuff. I would do stage 2 with stage 1 if your sensing/craving a change. You can also run RebirthU. whatever the case you’ve run stage 1 more then the recommend amount of time, I think you qualify as prepared for stage 2. It’s really just up to you.
Some people run stage 1 through all 4 stages.

1 Like

Your journal has been really interesting to me because you’re having a very similar experience to my self. It’s like confirmation that the subs do work.

I’m a month into stage 2, when it was time to move on from St1, I knew it, and you will to with out any doubt. If you said 3 months, stick to it.

You’re just going through a tough period where you question everything and doubt your self and your choices. It’s not a good idea to change your plans when going through a tough patch.

You didn’t ask for it, but that’s my advice. Lol

2 Likes

I really appreciate all your responses on my journal. Please continue to provide really good info buddy.

1 Like

Guys!!!
After one loop of stage 2 i feel fucken alpha.
No one can break my eye contact. Just one loop !!
Seems like i was ready for stage 2

7 Likes