JASK's JOURNAL - Emperor + Ascended Mogul + Limitless

Hello everyone. I’ve begun my transformation journey a couple weeks ago, while armed with these three best subliminal, I can confidently update my progress with everyone here on the forum.

The format will be recorded as weekly not daily though. The reason is the changes often happens smooth and gradually not overnight, but it’s still fast enough to see the differences per week.

About me before I entered this transformation:

• A nineteen boy who suffered from psychology abuses
  • Had two accidents that need serious surgeries
  • Broke-up with a girl who I had 3 years into relationship with
  • Dropped out of college and jumped from job to job
  • Unemployed for more than 5 months
  • Caught-up in social expectations
  • Got rejected by various companies and girls

And lastly, I will record my progress as bullet points and statements. Reply me if you prefer one over another. Wish you best my friends.

Week 1

• Weird but vivid dreams happened included ghost, monster, saw myself, sex, love
  • Suddenly I decided to learn French and German even though I was not sure the why
  • My mother luckily and unexpectedly got a call from a family member and made me go to a German Language school to study for going abroad
  • The issues between my mom and dad gradually fixed and improved a lot
  • I got into a fight with a brash cocky bastard and won to protect my mom
  • I got into another fight with another drugged beta-male in my local neighborhood
  • I started watching masculine and action movies like Limitless, Fight Club and Legend, even though they were not my type back then.
  • I stated reading books, going to the gym and meditating unconsciously. But some days I still felt lazy and unmotivated.
  • I felt the urge to check-out and approach any hot girls I saw. And I did approach 3 of them, 2 was failed and 1 was a success and got her number
  • I started to question myself a ton of question when looking into the mirror like who are you, what you want, how to get there, what are your fears and strengths…
  • The face structure of mine gradually transformed and I could feel the itchy around my body
7 Likes

Good luck man

1 Like

Hey @jasktintran
Just curious why emperor and ascended mogul?

1 Like

Hey @pacman. I use both because both has their own unique quirks that I think overlapped and empowered each other. Emperor - for overall alpha mindset. Ascended - for business and your own reality building.

2 Likes

Love the reasoning behind that…
Good luck !
Will be following your journal

1 Like

@jasktintran Did I read that correctly that you’re nineteen years old?

2 Likes

@James - I want a become younger module. So still wise from all my experience but enjoy the benefits of youth :wink:

3 Likes

Hello sir @James. Thank you for asking. Yes I was 19 years old and just turned 20 this year

1 Like

Thank you @pacman. I am very happy to have your accompany

1 Like

Hey bro, best of luck to you! Just a couple of things, though.

I don’t wanna second guess your choice of Emperor, but if all you want from it is alpha mindset, I think a title like Ascension would be a smoother fit for you to run :slight_smile:

Also, you should move this thread to Major Journals, you have it in News and Updates.

2 Likes

This is really good point actually.

Emperor is I’ve made it- what to conquer/take on now?

Ascended Mogul-is I’ll do whatever it takes -with the power to do it.

Although they’ll both contribute to Alpha mindset, business, and reality building-in their own ways.

2 Likes

What is your opinion? I’ve just read info about Ascended Mogul and Emperor. Indeed Emperor contains all modules of AM. Just wonder if I should completely remove AM and only listen to Emperor. My mind is overflooded right now just after couple days of listen to this triplet stack

3 Likes

Since you got both…
Start with AM and after about 3 months replace AM with Emperor.
Are you new to subclub?

4 Likes

Yes I’m new this club. I’ve tried listen to subs before though. Which stack are you using @pacman? Is your life different now?

1 Like

Sice you new to subclub…i suggest you use just one title at a time.
Start with AM solo for 3 months. Then assess. After the 3 months on AM your goals maybe different. These subs are very dense so dont add too many loops. You also need rest days.
Example :
Monday - Friday 1 X Ascended Mogul
Saturday & Sunday Rest Days(You need them).

My life changed drastically from the time i started subclub…not internally but external realities as well.
I have journals on the forum.
Pacman Ascended Mogul to Khan

That journal i started with Ascended Mogul and transitioned to Khan.

This was my first journal.

Remember read the journals or many but your journey will be different.
The key is to run one title for a long time. Dont rush. The amount of negative patterns you have is different from everyone else. Trust me these subs are life changing.

5 Likes

I’m so happy to know you! Man, you are my senior. I graciously welcome your advice for me and happy to implement it. I will now listen to only 1 major sub at a time and gradually move on. Since you said I need rest days, I will take time off on Saturday and Sunday as well. I’m reading and following your journal as well.

Personal question though. Do you train in gym and strength? Maybe we can exchange IG to debate on that topic. I need someone accompany me in my fitness training. Happy to welcome you!

2 Likes

You sounded so excited I didn’t want to cramp your roll,
but going with 1 title in the beginning is WAY smarter for anyone.

No no no …we learn from each other.

I used to train…why you ask ?

What ever questions or doubts you have please post them here and lots of members on this forum will assit you in the way they assited me through my journey and still assiting me.

2 Likes

Yes. I will. We will assist each other along the way

2 Likes