Pacman Ascended Mogul to Khan

Yes bro!!

Did you talk to her?

1 Like

@sex Intense is when I’m walking down the street and women stare at you for way longer than than appropriate, in a “please talk to me” way. The first time this happened it really shocked me. Aggressive probably not the right word, but finding any excuse to talk to me.

1 Like

Lol, yea and louder.

1 Like

No we both were driving…she did see me though.

Yes

1 Like

@pacman Have you got libertine yet?

1 Like

Nope why you ask…

This is totally Khan’s manifestation script, there is no doubt about that. Interesting.

2 Likes

You’ve run RegenQ and khan st1 like myself and your khan st1 experience sounds similar to mine. Just interested what your take on it was if you had used it.

1 Like

I will use it in the furture but not now…
I want to clear all my faulty beliefs etc so that will take time. I also dont want to rush through the stages like @Hermit said.

1 Like

Sounds smart, @khan gave me the same advice “3 months minimum” for RegenQ best advice I’ve had, applied it to Khan.

2 Likes

From my experience the longer i stick to a sub the results are almost mindblowing…sometimes i cant believe it lol

2 Likes

lol, I know what you mean. I cant believe how much I’ve changed. I read my first post on my journal and thought " Ugghh, gross what a pussy!"

2 Likes

:joy: very hones with yourselft!!

2 Likes

Customs are intended for long-term use, for most Customs it will possibly take a year or longer to fully engrain the beliefs in your unconscious. Most people switch Customs before ever reaching a state where all modules are actively working together. In the first three months, you will notice some modules execute while others seem to be lacking in efficiency and the other way around, this is merely a reconciliation period where you align with the scripts over time.

I’ll be running my Customs long-term and share my results, I’m sure people will be blown away.

3 Likes

Completely agree with you on this, was also thinking about this with major subs too, right now there are some that have been run pass a 6 month period where user saw great results, my each of my customs will be ran for a year minimum

2 Likes

As per discussion with @Hermit i will be adding RebithU .
The question is …must i use it before my khan loop or after?

1 Like

It should not make too much of a difference, experiment, and see if it makes any difference. I’d say after your Khan loop so that you may re-frame your newly instilled beliefs, however, doing it before your Khan loop makes sense also because Ultima’s are heavy and take a few hours to kick-in fully.

Experimentation is key in this case, to be honest, I doubt it makes that much of a difference as the Ultima will overlap with its effects anyway.

2 Likes

Im noticing that im getting more and more confident. Its like hard to explain the increasing confidence feeling. All the reconcilliation i used to get from just one loop is slowly fading. Sometimes i feel scared with so much confidence.

I also noticed people can feel my attitude of dont mess with me.

Im also noticing a strong push to confront people…its like i cant over look things no matter how small. This is really showing at the workplace.

6 Likes

I got choline today. Anyone have suggestions on when to take it? Not sure if I should do before or after listening to a sub.

1 Like

I take mine like early morning thats before the sub and then late afternoon…