Pacman Ascended Mogul to Khan

You just needed that re-framing of beliefs, that’s why Rebirth is so helpful for integrating a new script, it makes the transition phase so much easier.

2 Likes

Yes you are right i khan feel the effects of khan much stronger today and less negatives. Feels like thats a new me that i have accepted already.

3 Likes

Lots of challenges are starting to come up.
My life seems to be getting little difficult. Some drivers on the road provoke me and look for my reaction. Men stare at me like to start a fight…as if i did them something…lol

A supervisor at work spoke to me badly yesterday and i interupt her and said thats not how you speak to me!

Another coworker is starting to flirt via text…but not in person…maybe she is shy or intimidated?

Stares from ladies are picking up as i go about my errands. Some give me a stiff look…lol not sure why. Like hard looks with no smile etc…

4 Likes

Added 1 more loop khan Stage 1. So :
Khan Stage 1×1
RebithU ×1

What have i noticed:
Seems like two loops will be my sweet spot for some time. Feels smooth because of rebirth. The attraction is stronger with two loops. The confidence is also stonger on two loops. So bascially everything i have mentioned in this journal (all the positives) got more profound on two loops.

3 Likes

My job transfer has been approved and i will start next year at my new place…same job just different area.
One of the female coworkers made a comment today and said “at your new place you will have all the ladies pouring out of you” what does that mean ?

I went to view a property to buy and the agent gave me some shit and i did give her a real verbal lashing…she didnt expect that and completely changed thereafter…

6 Likes

Break Day 1.

• absolutely low libido…no desire to have sex at all.
  • Confidence seems to have dropped also.
1 Like

@ALMIGHTY
Do you advice one to go back to stage 1 on multi-stage programes?
What would be the reason to go back or not to go back?

1 Like

In theory it sounds nice and I got some nice results at first

but feels like I’m better off stacking with something else or just sticking with the program (eg in case of Khan). Just running ST4 felt much better than ST1 in there. Although in a custom it’s a different story it’s still a tough one. I wouldn’t go back to st1. (I do like having parts of it in there like I AM, it’s not easy but I think it’s very much worth it)

If you finish khan and you want more healing I feel like RebirthU, ElixirU, Regeneration, or best of all DR would be much better than adding st1 into the mix again. There are many reasons behind this and many experiences but I’d rather keep it to myself I dont like talking about some of the things I experienced and this was with Khan and having just I AM in my custom. But you can give it a try, for me adding ST1 in the stack with ST4 at first was actually nice but yea I just felt like no need to keep it there. It felt better with ST4.

I’d just keep with ST4 and use the other program if I want to keep the healing (which btw probably will never ever end because we have so much trauma from past generations and shit anyway) - or it might but I’d not spend my whole life trying to heal everything to detriment of growth in other areas.

Btw this is most likely because of feminism and people being intimidated by a man who looks like he is not a sheep like most.

2 Likes

At the moment im doing stage 1 and rebirth ultima. Rebirth enables me to take and additional loop of stage 1.
I could also keep rebirth through all the stages as well? Or add regeneration from stage 2 onwards.

Yes i kinda figured that out. I also noticed some haters as well. My current group of friends seem.very distant now not sure why. People that used to call me regulary are distant. I also see some men doing stuff to test me or should i say tease me…

1 Like

Of course if you like to sounds like a good idea to me I still sometimes add RebirthU it’s a good one.

Yeah just growth I guess. I notice it too. It was very extreme a couple months ago. I learnt how to handle it. I learnt the truth of the matter =) One thing I can say is dont hesitate to embrace solitude.

1 Like

Im just going to ignore them…and make better friends…
I guess khan is also so high status that very few can interact with you…

2 Likes

Most of the songs i listen too dont sound the same like before. The memories it used to bring up before and now its different. Some songs that i used to really enjoy before i dont anymore now. This could be RebirthU

1 Like

Yes

You are going places. Literally! :+1:

Plain old IOI (Indicator of Interest)

1 Like

Second Day off subs.
I feel terrible today.
No energy…tired. extreme drop in confidence. I also feel absolutely paranoid. Looks like i will take one more day off.

1 Like

Great! Means you’re clearing something out. You’ll feel much better when it has passed, which it will.

Keep it up!

2 Likes

Some really good infor to help someone out there.

1 Like

Back on my stack today again.

I feel worthless today. I tried taking some action and ladies didnt seem to be so responsive like other days. I keep having taughts of how worthless i am or i have no idea what im doing in life. I noticed a lot of approach anxiety is present today. The voices in my head keeps telling me im not good enough or i dont look good enough…these voices always makes it seem like its how others view me. Im also worries what others think of me…
I also felt i should change my stack around…

My partner is also really expecting too much from me. She is also gone alittle distanced from me not sure why…

Desire for sex is almost zero…
I feel extremely isolated from everyone.
Feeling empty like something is missing…

3 Likes

You are good enough you should look up the achievers curse i also think imposter syndrome is part of this (new beginnings module to the rescue i can’t wait)
Keep doing what you feel is right and trust you instincts, you might be in need for a rest from hard work or anything stressing you

You can talk this out an see how it works out might just be a side effect from you current inner voice thinking

Will keep i eye on your journal, keep me updated

2 Likes

@pacman- Sometimes a good long nap is just what the doctor ordered. Do take rest especially on days that you feel extra tired

1 Like