Pacman Ascended Mogul to Khan

Thanks guys i will keep going!

How would you explain a tender lymph node on one side of the neck? Reason im asking this is that saint mentioned that stage 1 changes pheromones etc in the body…
@friday
@Hermit
@tintin

@friday
I rarely get dreams and if i do its difficult for me explain or understand why

1 Like

Alexa, play Kenny Rogers - Danger Zone

My parents are similar

1 Like

I have no idea mate, the only physical problem I had was a really tight neck down my right side. But it clears up as I work through my stack.

1 Like

Yes i feel that also lol

After feel down and lost im feeling bits of huge confidence boosts. One minute i feel like a king and can do as i please next minute im all lost…

3 Likes

Hello Darkness, my old friend. A darkness called Reconciliation.

3 Likes

Stage one is constantly chipping away old and faulty beliefs about yourself, anything and everything you believe about yourself that is withholding you to become a Khan is being reframed – this process may be harsh, because of the ups (once you reach another plateau in your evolution) and downs (everything a belief is being broken down). Just hang in there, soon enough this process will be over and you will be profoundly grateful for having gone through it.

2 Likes

DREAMS,DREAMS,DREAMS

So last night i had so many dreams and will explain the ones i recall.

1. Dream about my partners mother
    Very short dream. She was telling me something i cant recall what exactly. But she was in my face.

2. Dream about work
    I was at work and went to the wrong room. I was kind of lost and confused. When i entered that room people looked at me and i heard someone asked 'hey,who is that? And someone replied my name.

3. Dream of my partner cheating
    This was the longest dream of all and the most clearest one to recall. I went through my partners phone and found that she had been messaging other guys and flirting. We ended up arguing fighting etc. I was really angry and fustrated at what had happened.

There is something else im noticing…time is going very slow. Its like i finished all that i need to do in the day and it feels like its afternoon but its still before noon. Like my day is extended. Strange!

Yesterday was my day off subs

All comments welcomed :blush:

3 Likes

This thread finally made me decide to buy some choline and see what it does for subs. This is the first time I’m trying out a supplement for the express purpose of helping out subliminals, though it’s not the first nootropic I’ve tried.

2 Likes

Which other nootropics have you used that are really helpful…
I also use lions mane

TBH there haven’t been many that have stood out. I’ve tried multiple but none have really stuck. Besides I’m not looking to have a complex stack as I may have done in the past, especially since I’ve already got certain subs that are making changes—right now that would be the Commander and my custom which has QL ST4 in it.

I also think there is much to be gained from having proper routines such as a good sleep schedule/exercise and other lifestyle characteristics…

1 Like

This is going to be an every day kind of thing for now. I’m pretty sure the Khan Core in Stage 1 is reprogramming you to believing you’re a King (which trust me, you are) but as it’s also clearing away all the shit from your beliefs it’s going to make you feel like crap also. One day you’ll feel amazing and the second day you’ll feel like shit, it is what it is.

Stage 2 will reprogram you with the real beliefs of being a King and someone no-one should fuck with. It’s the hardest Stage in my opinion but worth it. But trust me, anyone who’s ran Khan especially from what I’ve read has shared the same thoughts as you.

6 Likes

I can feel little of that dont fuck with me attitude now…

3 Likes

Yeah a little bit which is great but trust me you’ve got so much more of that don’t fuck with me attitude to come in the following Stages aha. You’ll really start to realise so much shit around you that you’ve not consciously been aware of that you’ll end up cutting out and get rid of so that you start to change your life IF (and I’m sure you will) you take action to remove it.

1 Like

I’m running stage 2 right now (4 weeks in). It’s just the same as stage 1 but different. I know that makes no sense but it probably will when you start it or if you have already run it.

1 Like

What are you experiencing on stage 2?

The ups and downs are exactly the same. But the reasons for the up and downs are different, that’s the only way I can explain it.

On the plus side, I’ve noticed that women are way more intense/aggressive when they want your attention. My voice is definitely deeper and my posture is way better and consistently better.

1 Like

Great @tintin

What actions do you notice from women that are more intense/aggressive? I’m also in Stage 2 bro!!

1 Like

A day ago i was thinking of meeting a lady that once liked me but i never really went forward with it. I taught how nice it would be to see her again etc. She disappeard after some time like for couple good months. Today i saw her on the road driving …can this be Khan manifesting???

Im noticing that already…more commanding voice.

1 Like