Pacman Ascended Mogul to Khan

YES YES YES! Am so happy for you, brother. I hope to see myself in the same place too.

5 Likes

Thank you @Lion
That push to move out def came from khanā€¦
I still dont understand stage 1 is healing how did it make me want to move out like this?

1 Like

I can guess that Total Breakdown has acted on the emotional dependence related to staying where you were. You are healthier now. So you will feel like doing the right thing after that.

2 Likes

Yes that makes sense @Lion

1 Like

Can khan stage 1 cause tender lymph node?
I recall saint saying that our pheromone production etc changes on stage 1ā€¦
Some clarity on this pleaseā€¦

The apartment that i intent to rent is being managed by a lady and by an agentā€¦sp the agent gives me one price and the lady that manages the place give me another. Basically the lady that manages wants extra for that placeā€¦
So i can see this as a challenge to overcome and set her straight before i even stay thereā€¦

What you guys think?

Another issueā€¦
Spoke to a female coworker just nowā€¦we always talk.
She said im the only guy at work that doesnt be in groupsā€¦i move soloā€¦lol
She also mentioned that her bf becomes too much for her. He is like always in her face and she doesnt like that.
Could that be a hint for me?

1 Like

Looks like itā€™s working well. The ball is in your courtā€¦

2 Likes

You are progressing very well @pacman. How long have you been on Stage One, so far?

1 Like

@hermit
Like just more than a monthā€¦
I noticed good processing when i added choline supplementation

1 Like

I encourage you to keep up and go for 3 months as intended, that way you can truly become Khan in a year of time and youā€™ll be abolished by how much you have actually changed.

3 Likes

This is what I should have done. 3 months per Stage but Iā€™m far too impatient as a person to stick to that. Meh. Maybe soon.

2 Likes

Will def stick to thatā€¦

2 Likes

You can always doit now

1 Like

Iā€™m already on Stage 3 of Khan and did just over a month per stage of each stage.

1 Like

9 months and counting. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thought you would find this useful regarding number of loops and Khan. Seems like he got great results with just one loop a day, @pacman. Might do this for Dragon Reborn:

5 Likes

Thank you @Lion
Really helpful info.

2 Likes

Khan stage 1 is one hectic journey!
Feel absolutely crap this weekā€¦no apparant reason. I also feel like stage 1 is doing nothing and that i should go bak to ascensionQ.
Feel as if i need to speak to someoneā€¦like scared for something

3 Likes

Youā€™re being broken down like you would not believe it and you feel like it is doing nothing because you have been under the influence of its scripting for a great amount of time. Once you stop listening you will notice how badly it is affecting you.

Just keep going for a little longer, if you really cannot keep up then move forward to another Stage, but let me tell you ā€“ you will be so renewed once you rewire and rebuild yourself on Stage 2 after going through a 3-month clean-up.

4 Likes

You asked me yesterday in private how to make Stage 1 work. @Hermitā€™s advice is exactly what I would give you. Keep it up, stay strong! You will soon rise like a phoenix from the ashes.

By the way, are you trying to remember your dreams when you wake up? Doing so will give you great insight into what your subconscious is working on. After writing them down, ask yourself ā€œWhat I can learn from the dream? What is it teaching me?ā€.

3 Likes

Completely agree with @hermit and @friday. I finished my 3 month stint on Khan st1 and RegenQ just over 4 weeks ago, and had the same experience. Although I didnā€™t write down dreams itā€™s probably a good idea. My dreams were so random though Iā€™m not sure they meant anything.

Keep going @pacman, finish the 3 months. Go through the crap stage thoroughly now and youā€™re less likely to need it later.

2 Likes