Pacman Ascended Mogul to Khan

@pacman pretty interesting that this is all from ST1. When do you think you will move to ST2 and beyond?

1 Like

Not anytime soon or let me put it this way…I’m not setting a time frame on the stages. I may run it for 6 months or more.

3 Likes

Someone asked me the same recently on ST2.

I think it just means you’re working through anything related to that emotional experience.
He also said that after a few days these “dreams” were gone completely, and he felt a newfound joy of abundance.

1 Like

Sometimes I forget that you have been so hardcore running St1 for such a long time given the intensity of TB :see_no_evil: :facepunch: Kudo to you for that level of commitment :fire:

4 Likes

Thinking of adding Mogul QV2 to Khan Stage 1 to boost the wealth and financial aspects.

Any suggestions ?

1 Like

why this and not AM Qv2?

The A in AM would boost the masculinity and groundedness of Khan too right?

or Mogul coz AM is too much coz it has both and with just mogul u expect faster integration due to comparatively smaller script?

I had asked this sometime back

and what people mostly said was, they didn’t get wealth results coz they didn’t money/wealth in mind while using khan…
they wanted dominance and social aspect of khan, so that’s what they got

i think if u’re focusing on Wealth while using khan, khan alone should be enough if given how powerful that sub is…

my 2 cents based on logic that may or may not be flawed

1 Like

The dominance and alpha-ness of Khan is more than enough. That’s the reason I don’t want to add AM. I want that boost of productivity and financial direction and manifestation of mogul.

2 Likes

that makes sense based on your desires…

what i dont understand is this…

Khan has wealth scripting… so why are people using it ONLY for Alphaness and in socio-sexual context?

if thats the only thing they want from Khan why not go for Ascension, GLM or Primal…
why they want (i understand this “want” may be irrational… I’ve made plenty irrational decisions with subs myself) a different sub for wealth when Khan is taking care of wealth in a way…

ppl say they want focus, productivity and sort out finances and stuff…
So a Khan isnt wealthy, driven, wealth focused with his finances sorted out?

honestly i have made this (potentially irrational) decision myself… I use AM with Khan coz my job is coming up… am i being irrational in my subs usage too?

please for the love of God, this is not an attack on anybody… I’ve even highlighted the potential irrationality in myself that i’m supposedly seeing in others…

is this really irrational or are people unintentionally/unknowingly making a good choice here?

@Lion @RVconsultant @DarkPhilosopher @Azriel @Introvert_Uli06 @Yazooneh @ichigo @Sub.Zero @SaintSovereign
I’ve tagged some people who’ve used khan
EDIT: lol how did i forget to tag @Hermit

1 Like

@Prome - it’s a good question. Worth making a separate thread for it though so as to not derail @pacman 's journal

3 Likes

I’m totally cool with it @Lion

2 Likes

This is a great question
Have not really run Khan in full-I’ve run Khan Stage 1 solo and in custom for 6 months and done tests run on Stage 2 and 4.

My experience on Khan was I would just go for what I wanted, whatever that was. I felt no need to focus or fixate on social dynamics in the least. If anything Khan gave me a sense of such power and uniqueness and intuition/instinct that that area felt profoundly handled. Maybe the continued search for it shows up with more usage on the later stages.

From my understanding-Khan supports ambition in areas you care about, and has wealth scripting and manifestation in later stages as well as Mogul, and was stated by Fire I believe to be able to be used/ steered more for wealth building but it’s lead component is social/sexual/romantic

Primal, Ascension etc could be great for social but Khan is the best for absolute social dominance. Think leader of men, hero of hero, king of kings.

I think if your running Khan for the first time and experiencing reconciliation you should definitely not be running any other sub alongside it.

If you care about sorting your finances or performing well at a job Khan would definitely help with that imo…the only caveat being- going through certain stages can create upheavals/ challenges etc…and likely more so running a sub like Khan, even solo, than a smaller one like Ascension or AM

4 Likes

I can’t speak for everyone but I used Khan to gain overall success. I did gain masculinity and alpha status which is easy to do when it only relies on behavior and the programming of Khan. Wealth is a bit more difficult (for me) since I didn’t put in the action necessary for it. Am seeking to correct this with my current custom which also has Khan ST4 in it

Khan as a comprehensive title is appealing. Why choose Ascension, GLM, Primal when Khan has all of them in it?

It is generally recommended to have a financial specific title like Mogul, EoG, etc if one’s finances aren’t sorted out. But that doesn’t mean that Khan cannot help with that. If one has a plan and is able to execute on it, one can achieve all the things that is promised on the Khan sales page.

3 Likes

The main focus of Khan is empire building through the means of social dominance and acquiring wealth. Empire building is not the focus of AM.

I don’t see any reason to stack AM with Khan, Mogul is another story. Mogul can be stacked with anything oriented to wealth generation but not only. Stacking Khan and Mogul makes sense to me and I would say, in my case, it would be vital since a lot of work related to removing negative believes on money would have to be done.

I’ve run Khan once but I didn’t benefit from its wealth oriented scripting. Why? Because I didn’t have proper foundation for wealth acquisition both, mentally and physically. On the other hand, its sexual scripting and social dominance were kicking in powerfully.

3 Likes

Khan builds enough wealth to support your lifestyle, whatever that may be. No more, no less. The wealth subs build wealth beyond your needs.

So if your idea of the Khan personality is the social animal that shows up on fundraisers with a sports car and a model, only to donate it to charity once the gas runs out and fly off in his private jet with another model to stay in some super-suite in a hotel somewhere, Khan will support that.

But if you want a garage filled with sports cars, houses in every major city and that private jet, while rarely using any of them, just having them because you can, EoG is more your thing.

Khan let’s you enjoy life to the fullest in the present, the wealth-focused subs support you in building your future instead.

Getting some Khan first and later adding a single-stage wealth sub into the stack should skew the wealth-focus just enough to do both.

Should you wish for that combination to go the other way, you could consider something like EoG in combination with Wanted. Should place the focus on wealth, but generate enough of the “fun” parts of Khan. @RVconsultant tells me that Wanted is quite potent in giving you the personality to support it.

And of course anything in between. RICH + Khan. RICH Crypto + Medici + Wanted. Khan + AM. Probably some fun combos with Renaissance as well. Lots of possibilities.

10 Likes

IMO this doesn’t resonate with “Build an Empire, Manifest endless wealth” part of the Khan sales page…

Maybe I should stop taking the marketing of subclub so seriously…

Well, the subs do adapt to your goals, so maybe you’ll have your empire yet. When you do, remember us fondly, even those that turned out to be wrong in the end.

If your intuition tells you Khan is the right thing for you to build an empire, then you may be right.

In the meantime, there really was no need for that second sentence, all that does is try and provoke a reaction. Something which IMO a Khan does not feel a need to do.

2 Likes

Because most people’s ways of making money (job responsibilities or wealth plan) are NOT aligned with Khan’s mechanisms.

We have on this forum - desk jobs, retail jobs, trading, internet marketing, small business owners, programmers, artists, drivers, … maybe coaches and consultants.

Khan’s financial effects would shine if the user was in a role where social dominance made money. Salesperson, JV Deals, Fundraising, Nightclub owners & promoters, … maybe lawyers, actors, talent agents, etc.

Most people here aren’t going that route. That’s all. :slight_smile:

9 Likes

Test RICH Ultima also. It’s productivity focus isn’t so much or a job, but it will bring financial manifestations faster.

RICH is certainly more aligned with KHAN in the sense of valuing “the good life”, and
maybe the Can’t Hate part of it will serve a Khan’s dominating presence beneficially.

:+1:t2:

6 Likes

these jobs hardly sound empiresque.

these do sound empiresque :point_down:, other than those low level jobs

What does “Build an Empire, Manifest Endless Wealth” mean to you as titled in the Khan sub product?

is that just a sales gimmick or are we the people crazily misinterpreting the sales page and Khan’s scope of operation?
can we please get @SaintSovereign to comment on the topic…

listen man Saint, this is not an attack or anything like that, so please dont perceive it as such!

i’d appreciate your thoughtful comment here

You need some education in empires, then. :hugs:
I wonder what sub would you recommend to a wannabe Dictator? :smiling_imp:

For me, empires & wealth are synonymous with deals & funds.
The Medicis would agree with me. :wink:

(Edit: So will the character in your profile pic, I think. Haven’t seen the series though.)

Some pointers to the Khan Wonderland:

Funds – Banks, Mutual, Hedge, VC, PE, etc. – ultimately own most businesses.
Wealthy Lawyers – become senators, lobby policies, etc.

Does that give you a glimpse into the world of a Wealthy KHAN?
The country itself, can be your empire. :sunglasses:

3 Likes