Lack of Results WRT Wealth Manifestation in Khan?

I’ve read many Khan journals here.

From what I remember, all of them have posted results about Dominance, Healing and Attraction.

Khan sales page says manifest endless wealth too.
The wealth and money topic has not been covered in any khan journal that I’ve read. Maybe I’m wrong and have missed something.

How did Khan help in changing your finances?

People who’ve used Khan(Only Khan and not any Wealth/Money Sub), can you please drop what changes took place in your life wealth wise?

Some people who’ve used khan @EngineHeart @friday @Yazooneh @laughingprince @Dragonborn @bujin @Matt @Introvert_Uli06

I’m sorry if wealth was discussed and I missed it.

Thank you

7 Likes

@Lion @rising @DarkPhilosopher @user9437773791397760 @d1gz @Devilito @ichigo @NewLease @Mentalchemist

have also used Khan

1 Like

I will freely admit that I haven’t taken any action towards wealth. It’s my weakest area and one am working on in addition to good health

3 Likes

Phew, I thought I was the only one and everybody else here was a multi-millionaire.

8 Likes

I’m on the same boat as Raphael

Conscious guidance was all towards status demeanor dominance and seduction

The voice of your financial situation pops up and it’s usually up to you to follow it with action

2 Likes

I’m only about mid way through stage 1 so too early to say.

It’s increasing my confidence which is broadening my horizons when it comes to job opportunities. Less self limiting beliefs and doubts than before.

I’m not that interested in wealth tbh, just want to have enough to sustain a good sexual/social lifestyle.

When I was researching I saw Fire mention Khan can be used to build businesses if you consciously guide it that way because of the increased drive and fire it gives you, just have to choose to channel it into your business.

3 Likes

It’s definitely got wealth scripting in there but was made in a way where it follows what you want and honestly nobody buys khan to get rich, at some point in khan journey it’s inevitable that you become really good at making money

2 Likes

Op I just updated my journal and from a wealth standpoint I can say it brings out the best outcome from where u currently are on the money scale. If for example you’re a cnc operator like myself that would mean khan would help you in making the most money in that skill. So don’t expect to make 10,000 a month if you’re not in a position to be able to bring that kind of money in. I will say though since I’ve ran khan my mind definitely has been planning ways to be able to make more money and I have gotten better at saving which I feel is crucial to building the wealth aspect aswell I feel .hopefully this helped you man!

5 Likes

As I have been tagged, I have to say, that I just used Stage 1 and I am still in a situation in which I am not choosing to focus on wealth. I am happy with my salary from my day job most of the time. And have other areas which are more important to me, like creative endeavors which I don’t want to monetize just yet.

1 Like

Khan makes you really good with people. And how do you get money? From other people.

Stack with RICH Ultima and wealth will certainly be flowing in

5 Likes

Most people don’t want more money. They want the things that money can get them. If you can get that same thing without a lot more money… fuck lots of money. There was a book called the 4 hour work week. The author talks about how you can begin to live that kind of lifestyle… I read part of the book. Never had the guts to actually do it.

3 Likes

Professionally I’m in a good place so I don’t need to put my focus towards wealth, personal life needs a lot of work and I have a lot of lost time to make up for so that’s where my focus is.

3 Likes

What he doesn’t tell you is the 80+ workweeks he had to put in before he reached that point :wink:

@SaintSovereign @Fire comments?

@Prome is this helping answer your question?

If I ever decide to reconsider my old ambitions of being a high class gigolo, I hope I remember this post.

3 Likes

this logic is crazy flawed
we’re not living in 14th century

tons of more money making avenues are open to the common man today

People in top-class social circles and on top of high quality girls definitely have money aka they care about wealth

1 Like

no, i never realised pussy was such a drug that most people would sideline wealth for it…

on 2nd thought… this is not surprising

Sorry to break this to you but any business involves people.

The process of selling requires that you understand people’s needs, desires, problems, and feelings.

If you want to sell, learn how to persuade people.

4 Likes