Lack of Results WRT Wealth Manifestation in Khan?

true as that may be…

you missed this…

also, when I first broke into making money thru the internet… there were no people involved and I killed it…
so my POV here is more evolved in terms of money pathways

I don’t understand what you are saying. Would you please clarify?

Also could you please re-state your original question(s) so perhaps they could be addressed?

Do you mean you didn’t have to use skills of relating to and understanding people and/or interacting with people in any way…like people weren’t involved directly. Maybe you made money through trading/investments? If your open to sharing what means did you use make money online?

1 Like

What do you mean here.

Could you supply more detail. What were you actually doing.

TIA

@remarkable @AlexanderGraves Azriel

bro im not retarded or autistic… I have basic people/social skills that don’t need any polishing or tuning thru subs or any special training to make me functional in the real world

i have empathy… i dont need any special tools to help me relate with people…

maybe people here just have a different baseline, I dont need Khan to tell me to not unnecessarily be a jerk/dick to someone from whom i need something

azriel and remarkable i did mostly mostly crypto, mutual funds and some other things I don’t want to share

i was commenting on the fact that almost everyone here used Khan for their socio-sexual goals…

if you look at a Khan (the ruler, no the sub), you see power and prosperity and abundance of everything imaginable…

but here people are simply satisfied with the social aspect of Khan and are jumping to other wealth subs even tho khan has wealth programming, effectively using Khan for pussy n shit

my original question is very clear in the OP… but never mind I’m not gonna get my answer here it seems… experimentation is the only way

1 Like

Unless you have discovered other realms, most of the energy for most men is sexual energy.

Khan helps you fix your root and secular chakra (if you believe in these things) and keeps you grounded. Because your sexual energy is finally fixed.

In my opinion (! <<<<<) Khan is an awesome baseline because Stage 1 heals the f*ck out of you, Stage 2 fixes your programming, St3 gets shit done, and on 4 you are a complete Khan.

THEN, you can build your empire.
As a Khan did.

The social aspect and sexual dominance DOES NOT just help with women (although it’s a big part, for example if your marriage is shit, you’re full of resentment because of it, this will poison your purpose and endeavours).

Generally it is also helpful in business interactions because people just want to help you get shit done.

However, as with any wealth-sub, the action you take is important.

I skimmed through most of the replies, it seems like most people didn’t take action towards the money part, so that explains the lack of it.

If you are lacking results, then I question you what you are doing to manifest wealth?
Then again, you just asked a question and weren’t asking about your specific situation, so maybe that’s irrelevant.

The answer to your question is that most people who ran Khan didn’t take action towards wealth, thus no results (or less).

(I also need to admit I read your reply above wrongly, which is why my reply above is null in regards to that question).

3 Likes

i definitely believe in this… I’m doing root chakra meditation now to fix it…

you’ll find this video interesting even if you know this chakra stuff

1 Like

Never saw this but that’s actually a great explanation!

Also, I need to get some onion and banana juice (didn’t know about that :wink: )

1 Like

Love this video. I always show this to people who has no idea what shakra’s are :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks for your reply.

This sounds like you no longer do crypto or mutuals, is this correct?

And why did you stop, did you not make money?

What was your turnover in a year ?

Khan does assist in wealth creation especially when stacked with limitless or stark.

3 Likes

yeah stopped doing mutual funds since i had started those when i just began investing and didn’t know much about the how and what…

i unloaded all my mutuals all of whom had shit returns after 1 year of my SIPing.

I added that unloaded amount into crypto

rn i have money in btc and doge

did not stop… still growing

my returns were 600%

thats all im gonna say

wasn’t implying that you didn’t, just seeing how you found a way to make money online with not involving other people at all.

I think I understand. I also think you concluded accurately. I think I’ve only seen people extol the power and sex appeal aspects, except for this:

@Hermit

What are you thoughts on Khan for wealth manifestation/generation?

@Azriel, Khan is fantastic in regards to money, it removes all limits in regards to Wealth ceilings unlike any other Subliminal, it makes you stand out in business and extremely confident in your craft – moreover, I seem to attract a lot of scenarios where I’m pleased without doing all too much.

It’s not a Wealth manifestation subliminal, however, neither does it motivate you to make large sums of money as Mogul does. Khan rather pushes you to become all that you can be, to be the most you can be, find your passions and ambitions and make money in doing so.

5 Likes

Very cool, so it creates an ease and potential in making money by focusing on bettering oneself and pursuing one’s passions- I love that. I didn’t expect it to smash wealth ceilings but it makes sense. Paired with R.I.C.H, HOM and/or EOG might be a great combo for my goals

2 Likes