Best sub to become a gentleman?

EmperorQv2 will make a beast out of you,
who needs to be gentleman when you can be an emperor? :sunglasses::crown:

3 Likes

I have been trying to emulate the kingsman whose motto is “Manners Maketh Man” it sounds like we are both attempting the same thing. My stack is EoG, AM, Wanted, RICH. I am not sure if AM is a good idea in this stack yet. I noticed Stark is too much, I’m sure emperor will not have the gentleman effect. Maybe HoM would be? But that combined with the other 3 seems too heavy. Especially when I am considering getting rid of AM to reduce stack.

2 Likes

Emperors are often assassinated, always worrying about someone trying to dethrone the and often become deluded. Empires rise from dust and fall to dust. Why not enjoy the little time we have here. If empire building is fun and more than to stroke the ego then go for it. But it’s worth asking at least three times why do you want to be an Emperor. I want to build a entertainment kingdom but its more because of i want the freedom to explore what I love not to just have shiny buildings that crumble to dust. Just my two cents.

1 Like

Hey Jcast… dont take this the wrong way but help me understand something…

You’re quite an older guy, ig older than most of us here…

You’ve been using subclub since 2019, its been 3 years now… that’s a long time

What are you still doing here asking these questions?
Are the subs really working for you?
Have you achieved at least a little of what you set out to achieve when you came here?

You have used some quite heavy subs(didn’t you get results? are you just kidding yourself?) and yet you come here asking these things?
What is really going on with you?

I genuinely want to know coz (dont take this the wrong way), i dont wanna end up like you. I hope to get out of this forum in 1-1.5 years tops.
I dont want to grasp at straws and the new shiny product.

Please take these questions in the spirit in which they’re intended, with just words without tone or anything, it’s pretty easy to misunderstand.

2 Likes

Since Love Bomb and libertine are aura-based, Paragon should help with LB since it would work on healing any of the physical pathways and components involved in that.

tenor

confusion-gif

3 Likes

that question was not for you… please feel free to ignore

nuance is not really an internet thing now is it?

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::joy::joy:

i am asking a genuine question…

as i told @Malkuth, this question was not for u…

please feel free to ignore

ppl really have this terrible habit of responding to question not asked to them… r u really that starved for attention?

1 Like

You should have figured it out that you would get sideways glances and people responding to your questions and statements no matter who it was actually for…

Also your questions can easily be taken the wrong way especially given how you worded them… @James has come a long way since 2018… i can tell just from his many posts and topics

But no one here should question each others personal journeys, we all have our own demons to fight and the journey is never ending while flowing like a roller coaster.

5 Likes

nobody asked u to reply in the first place…

u started the damm game

And yet the response was for you.

An internet miracle.

I felt vicariously offended by the (hopefully unintentionally) entitled tone of the words I was reading.

Words which you posted in public.

On an Internet discussion forum.

But @James can handle this (if he even feels like it). Probably light work for him.

I think you should cultivate a bit more respect. (I hope you won’t take that the wrong way.)

5 Likes

Re-read your post objectively, detach yourself for a second, and look who is really being entitled here.

You are speaking for JCast, implying he cannot defend/ignore/address this himself which makes him inferior to you.
You make Prome inferior to you because you think YOUR preferred way of talking to people is the correct one, although that doesn’t exist.
(Some work better, some less, sure, but you get my point).

Just food for thought here.

I’d like to have this question answered as well. I think it was legit to ask if subs even work for him, what he’s been doing the last 3 years, because maybe we find the root to actually help him?

Apparently he hasn’t finished DR before he jumped onto EoG and is now thinking of switching again. Could that be an issue?

4 Likes

if jcast is offended or asks me to fuck off or simply ignores me completely… i’ll gladly shut up and not pester him again…

meanwhile, for the opinion you’ve shared… i have something for you
@Eric can use this as well

1 Like

That sounds fair to me.

I’ve spoken my piece.

And will now quietly retreat.

I just re-read my post and this is part of what I found:

It doesn’t strike me as entitled or belittling. I was expressing my own reaction, not his.

Wow. I’m that powerful? I’ll need to take this show on the road.

Yes. That was sarcasm.

I cannot make you or anyone else inferior to me. I can offer you the gift of my respect or regard. How much you or anyone else chooses to value that gift is freely up to you.

But a person can’t just piss in one section of the swimming pool and say to people in the other sections, ‘None of your business. You’re all the way over there on the other side of the pool.’

Swimming pools don’t work that way.

So, yeah, I reacted.

On the other hand, I actually can’t control what you or anyone else chooses to say or feel. So, I stated my opinion and moved on. Prome reacted to it however he chose to as well.

p.s. but my sense of justice is glad that someone’s also speaking up for @Prome. I can’t stand internet pile-ons. (…wait a minute, so,based on what you said, does that mean that your post is also ‘making Prome inferior’? Never mind).

Anyway…life goes on. (jcast is going to have to do a lot of scrolling to read all of this. If we’re going to continue this exchange @AlexanderGraves maybe let’s do it somewhere else.)

2 Likes

There are those moments when I wish I could take off the staff-badge and get creative in my replies.

I get it, Prome. You have a genuine interest in why the subs didn’t turn JJ into Superman yet. The rest of us are more afraid he’ll break the Internet if he starts running BLUv2 and QLv2 together.

But like you stated, it’s very easy to misinterpret, and I’d like to believe you are sharp enough to realize that people were going to jump on it faster than me on a cookie right now (if you’ve seen my journal you’ll get the joke).

I think the answer to your question is that you can’t see what’s behind the mountain until you’re standing on top of it. To explain, we often don’t notice the deeper, underlying challenges until we’ve taken care of the things on the surface.

JCast has changed. Like how it is with many of us, you can see the way he communicates on the forum change as time passes.

But perhaps that has also helped him to identify other things he still needs to work on. And quite frankly I’d much rather have him come to the forum and express that than keep it bottled up.

I suppose he could pick one product and run it indefinitely, allowing the core script to eventually deal with the other challenges in his life. Or he could find a product that is better equipped to deal with what needs dealing with.

And yes, I know that like Malkuth I’m attempting to answer for him, but JCast does not strike me as a person with shiny object syndrome, he considers before he buys. Sometimes priorities simply shift.

So, does that answer your question? I do hope so, because I would prefer to leave this for what it is and move on before it becomes flag-a-palooza.

And if you’re looking for evidence that JCast has changed, the old JCast would already have turned this thread thermonuclear. Instead he bought Love Bomb, so be prepared for a big bro-hug. :wink:

10 Likes

i was not expecting anything thermonuclear… just some answers… and even if he ignores, I’m fine with it…

you are implying that I’m here for a fight… u r wrong.

why do people here have to misunderstand everything

no, and no thanks for that long ass text

@Prome - i think I can answer this based on my own experience with Subclub and life in general.

When I first came here, I came after listening to youtube subliminals which I didn’t find to be that effective.

Subclub subs though were pretty powerful. I found the social and seduction based ones (like primal seduction, libertine, love bomb, Khan, etc) to be very effective. But for me, this was because my game wasn’t so bad and I always ran game (and the subs over here magnified the effects).

But what I didn’t take much action on was the more urgent task of getting my finances right. Now I won’t give excuses on why I didn’t take action but suffice to say we all have different challenges and we are better equipped or more interested in solving some issues compared to others.

For example, being a perpetual horndog, I wanted to feel that women lusted after me rather than feeling the freedom of having money in the bank. While at the same time, struggling with myself to solve my career issues.

My guess is that @James and almost all of us are in the same boat. Some of us reach those difficult goals quicker (like @Yardbird) and some of us take a long time (like me. I have been 2 years here).

So don’t mind too much that others are answering for JCast. These are his friends and some of them have also encountered similar questions which aren’t meant well (I know you don’t mean ill but the internet does do weird things to tone in a public forum). Also, they have seen him change a lot (and I agree that he did).

Anyways, I hope it sheds some light on the matter. In short, we all find some things take longer for us while the same thing takes less time for others. At the same time, what we find easy and natural, many others find extremely challenging.

3 Likes

Basing your entire self-development plan on someone else’s journey is absolutely absurd. I also find it interesting that you bypassed everyone reporting extremely good results and tried to find someone who you perceived getting “bad results” and asked him. You didn’t ask @Malkuth, @friday, @Hermit, @OldChap, @Saiyan4Blue and the others who have openly reported good results, or the ones who have hinted at it but don’t want to share too much.

This is setting yourself up for failure because it’s a form of that society driven “skepticism,” where a person discounts anything good as “placebo” or whatever, and focuses on the more negative aspects as definitive proof.

It took me 3 years to get out of the hole I was in and start evolving to who I am today. My whole family thought I was crazy running subs and talked crap about them, saying they didn’t work. They ignored all the subtle changes I was experiencing and only said things like, “well, you’re still not rich yet.”

6 years later, my net worth is higher than my entire immediate family combined. :: shrug ::

pLaCeBo

24 Likes