Lack of Results WRT Wealth Manifestation in Khan?

why are we talking about stacking Khan(wealth sub) with other sub for wealth… sounds like an upsell to get you buying more and more
good thing tho saint and fire are not spreading such BS

1 Like

There are a number of people who have listen to Khan with other subliminals.

To be clear, the only people who benefit by purchasing subliminals are the people who get benefits by listening to them, and the owners of Subliminal Club. You don’t have to buy anything you don’t want.

It’s fine to question, wonder, and even ignore what other people say. Calling something or implying something is BS is simply an indication of your suspiciousness of others’ motives rather than a fact. Your hostility towards others also makes me think you have a tendency towards being suspicious.

Rather than looking at what I quoted by @TheBoxingScientist as an attempt to answer your question about Khan and wealth, you misinterpreted it as an upsell and were unable to see the potential connection between the quote and your question. Instead you went right to being suspicious that there was an ulterior motive, when the only motive I had was to try to answer your question.

Please stop name calling, such as retard. Please stop escalating interactions.

If you continue to act hostile this forum, even if you think you are justified in doing so, you might be warned again or you might be banned.

@TheBoxingScientist I don’t know if anyone knows if Prome is lying. Saying he is lying and misleading is a bold accusation, and I don’t know if anyone has any proof that he is lying or misleading. Implying someone is lying is likely to get a strong negative response from someone, and possibly escalate an already volatile interaction.

@TheBoxingScientist I deleted your reply. That reply was simply going to escalate an already volatile interaction. If you act hostile again, you might be warned again or you might be banned.

@Fire @SaintSovereign

4 Likes

Hmmmmmmm.

A poor persons reply.

Showing your portfolio clearly doesn’t give access to ones wallet. And you logically know that.

And you use TA. How did you go about learning TA?

I sure love me some keyboard alpha battles

2 Likes

@TheBoxingScientist, @Prome, @remarkable - please listen to what @RVconsultant has written. You guys have already seen how things escalated on other threads before. It isn’t a pretty sight when the admins get involved

1 Like

the way ive come to understand Khan and wealth is that it helps you find the most effortless way to make enough money to fund your lifestyle using social dominance and know whos

3 Likes

At least the subs are working :wink: :smile: