Ouroboros goes all in on Stark Black

Man… this sleep hypnosis from the course I bought is life changing. Falling asleep way faster and deeper now plus, stopped taking melatonin, plus it’s hypnosis around confidence which is their foundation for authority and influence.

3 Likes

I keep on being surprised at the sales I get.

I’m noticing a nagging sense of pessimism at the moment that’s completely unsupported by any of the numbers, it’s totally senseless.

I just broke a monthly record and Feb 2024 is my highest contract-value month ever. We’re only 15 days into the month.

But… internally, I have this nagging thought that I’m in a slump, I just got lucky the first week (even though I’ve continued to crush it since then) and that it’ll all crash down on me and the last 2 weeks of the month will be done.

So… a bit of pessimism, or whatever you’d call that, even though it’s completely unsupported by any rationality.

Is this just my brain trying to enforce homeostatis? (Brain = First half was good so second half has to be bad???)

2 Likes

You’re not afraid the hypnosis is going to interfere with the subs?

I stopped using night-time hypnosis tracks because it’s always “don’t mix modalities” over here

Hypnosis and Subliminals are the ultimate combination according to @saintsovereign and @Palpatine

EDIT: THIS IS FALSE - hypnosis and subliminals are not recommended to mix

1 Like

This might also be due to listening schedule.

Listening to ASBR with 2-3 rest days in between each loop is probably ideal.

I had 4 rest days, with only 30s microloops of LE in between, and now I’m feeling a little less confident/certain.

Seems like my sweet spot schedule is like this.

Mon: ASBR + LE @ 3mins each
Tue/Wed/Thu: Rest or Microloops of ASBR/LE
Fri: ASBR + RM @ 8 mins each
Sat/Sun: rest

Do you remember when he said that?

Doing a search, all I’m finding is -

Granted, that’s two years old, but still, it was already ZP era.

@AnswerGroup any new input on this topic?

@Palpatine might have an answer? or am i crazy?

Also, not trying to rain on your parade bro haha

I want to go back to listening to hypnosis tracks before bed again too, but don’t wanna jeopardize my ASBR/HS results

See attached, which is what made me think it wasn’t advised.

1 Like

https://www.subliminalclub.com/day-12-common-misconceptions-misbeliefs-and-myths/

These are the only masterclass pages mentioning hypnosis

Also sorry for hijacking your journal buddy I just realized LOL :frowning:

I sometimes use paraliminals in addition to what I run here from this company: Learning Strategies Corporation | Official Site

I believe somewhat of a combination between hypnosis and subs, except for all of the suggestions are audible, and find them pretty useful sometimes when I’m just looking for a quick change of state, almost comparable to the old superchargers but without the subs in the background. Haven’t noticed any conflicts with them

1 Like

@prioritas I love my journal being hijacked makes me feel special :smiley:

1 Like

I do “self”-hypnosis. Basically meditation of sorts. I either go into my Sanctuary or do a modified body awareness/relaxation exercise. Or both. While running my stacks.

Today’s session was amazing, in fact.

1 Like

One of the coolest concepts I’m learning from the Chase Hughes course is that the subconscious brain doesn’t speak english, it speaks in imagery

That has two consequences (that I’ve understood after the first few days of beginner trainings)

1. Vision boards are an effective self-motivator.

Make sure they’re 100% picture-based. Not 99%. Not “It’s all my favorite photos plus the word BILLIONAIRE” in big bold letters. Not a numerical picture of your future bank account. No letters or numbers in any way shape or form should be on your vision board - it’s more powerful if you can truly conceptualize your goal with nothing but imagery.

**2. The easy way to overcome negative limiting beliefs is to write them down & read them every day.

@Niles this was originally meant to be a reply to your journal where you mentioned negative limiting beliefs - just made the association to share because I find it FASCINATING.

The idea is based on two assumptions.

First, that awareness is the root of ALL change.

Second, that the subconscious won’t have anything it reads imprinted onto it.

So the end result is that if you write out a list of every negative limiting belief you hold or might hold, and then read them out to yourself every day, you’ll only get more and more aware of the beliefs you have - and the more they’re in conscious awareness, the less they’re ruling things from the shadows.

The environmental set up he recommends

1. have a digital frame where you upload all your vision board items onto, or put it on a TV, or a large screen, and have the images alternating all day so you’re constantly getting exposed to the vision board and showing your mammalian brain what’s important.

2. Write down a list of the limiting beliefs that you display in your daily life, and read them every day. Take your top 5-10 limiting beliefs and put them onto a poster, make it look amazing, make it look COOL, give it a fire background or something, with the words you need to gain awareness of… “I am not good enough” or “I will never succeed with money because I am not skilled enough” etc.etc.

I think I might actually custom design a hoodie, make a really sweet graphic on one side (front, back, idk)… and then on the other side, write out a whole bunch of negative limiting beliefs. (I’m too broken to have a relationship, rich people are rich because they steal and step on others, people in happy relationships are only happy because they lie/settle, etc. etc.)

I do get a kick out of designing a hoodie meant to trigger people by being a mirror to their negative limiting beliefs.

Love this, I was just going through his video last night when he talks about going through negative beliefs that way.

I’m thinking about grabbing his confidence re-boot course, it’s a bit more accessible at the moment than some of his higher tier coaching/mentoring, and I think would be a great addition with Khan.

going to a party on saturday, really interested in testing out RM/ASBR as the stack - sad that my fiancee won’t be there though

1 Like

So, confidence reboot has served me very well so far. Start by going into his app and just looking at the free resources he has as well, there’s a lot.

Specifically, the confidence reboot is the hypnotic and (possibly) visual-subliminal-entrainment program. So… if you’re not willing to undergo that, don’t take confidence reboot, because i do believe at the moment that it’s subliminal. But I’m doing the self-hypnosis part so far… not at the visual component, and my sleep is way improved, and it’s helped me build a mind-palace which I thought I was too aphantasic to do. So, so far so good. Give me 30 days for a full review.

LEGAL by Dave: Under the recommendation of my Subliminal Law Lawyer, Dave, i can neither confirm nor deny my ability nor inability to make or not make any statements or lack thereof that would subjectively or objectively confirm or deny the existence or non-existence of any real or imagined alleged mixing of subliminal providers and services.

Cool result is that I completely detached myself from all interest in YouTube. Spent 3 weeks in an accountability group committing no not watching my favorite channels, specifically, but was allowed to watch content overall.

And I removed my newsfeed/the ability to watch shorts completely from all devices by going directly into my Google Account and turning off History Tracking for YouTube`

Now, the accountability is over, but I have no interest in YouTube anymore.

1 Like

Anyone reading this used this?

Draft #2 of a Hypnosis + Sales custom centered around ASBR

very non commital

also thinking about switching out ASBR for NR again to get some wealth… try @voytek’s strategy of alternating between two major subs, every 1-2 cycles.

So long term i could switch between ASBR and NR, while keeping LE as an anchor.

Anyways here’s the draft