Open Bounty: ZP Recon

@Leandros @TheSunlightCaller please let me know how it works out for you or any improvements you find mesh with you.

1 Like

Jup I will let you know

I do not know why but when I had a stack of
Custom, title
Custom

I had less recon as now
Custom, title
title

I would guess it could be because of the name in custom.
And I had a custom with Emperor and had less recon like now from Emperor alone.

No problem. I love to dance so, I know this will work for me.

1 Like

Has anyone had an experience that from Custom had less recon than from normal title which was in custom?

Omg it worked instantly.

I had very bad recon yesterday evening and today I stood up an was going for a walk in Nature.
It got so bad that I out of despair started to sing.
10 min afterwards I feel somewhat OK.
Still feeling recon but it’s manageable.

Doing round to now.

Thank you @Sage_Ninjistic

2 Likes

genius

4 Likes

I tried it yesterday morning in the middle of the ugliest recon since a long time.

10 min singing and recon dropped to manageable level before I stopped singing.
10 min more singing and it was completely gone?

And this was my listening cycle

D1 Spartan + DrSt4/Elixir custom
D3 Spartan + DrSt4/Elixir custom
D5 Dr custom
D7 DR custom +Wanted
D9 DR custom +Wanted
D11 Dr custom +Chosen from Within
D13Dr custom +Chosen from Within
D15 Wanted/Godlike Masculinity custom
D16 Wanted/Godlike Masculinity custom
D18 Wanted custom +Limit Destroyer
D20 Wanted custom
D21 Rest and recon started at 7 pm
D22 worst recon at 6 am until I started singing

I used to do vocal exercises around the time I very first heard of sub club. They did seem to help me as someone whose struggled with social anxiety in the past. Like it helped me feel more expressive and just at ease and comfortable talking. I would just use one those vocal warm up for males tapes on the drive to work and home from work. I used the basic Roger Love stuff.

1 Like

Question: Would going longer without sleep do anything to ZP subs?

Like if your uptime goes beyond the typical 16hours and you never go to bed.

My dreams for the past 3 days, have been nightmares—I’m being chased by enemies, people wanting to call me, police man and spies conspiring against me and trying to put me in jail or use me as targets, monsters and creatures chasing me and having to escape.

Besides that I’m not really having horrible reconciliation.

I’m having some but nothing compared to what I used to experience. (Just a grogginess, tiredness, and few things needing resolution).

Is this a sign of the subconscious being afraid and trying to escape some of the scripting?

I think this comes from Primal Seduction lol…

Anyone had this before?

I’m considering doing some additional rest days just curious what it means.

I feel like it probably means I’m trying to escape or avoid something that I’m afraid of, or that I’m avoiding some kind of issue.

I had three different dreams like this last night alone, then when I woke up I had one of those dreams I used to have on Terminus back in the day. A dream where that involved real circumstances like I woke up and processed some of the events going on in the house then fell asleep again and made a whole dream story from it.

And thought it was all real :smile:

1 Like

I also had nightmares for a couple of days now, but they are about me being chased by dinosaurs while I’m flying a helicoter. Damn agile reptiles :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

5 Likes

Had some heavy recon today all from just increasing my exposure from 4 mins loop to 5 mins loop instead and my mind didnt seem to take it well.

Had some sugared foods like cakes and a bottle of coke and feel better now but yeah…recon sucks sometimes

1 Like

I’m pretty sure you got back to me on this on my old journal, but what was your experience bud?

Blessings abound!

You know how I feel about your perspective :sparkles:

2 Likes

Columbia Map and Remote Viewing X ZP. @GoldenTiger

1 Like

I bet it would work :joy::joy:

1 Like

20K Likes, 96 Comments - Business 🔸 Wealth 🔸 Motivation 🔸 Mindset (@billionairephase) on Instagram: "Eliminate stress with this breathing technique. 🫁
-
Tag someone who needs to see this. 👇
-
Follow 👉 @billionairephase
Follow 👉...

:joy: Is this just an image of Huberman saying “Now when we do”? Mate I think you need to share the video, not a screenshot.

1 Like

damn!
I shared the link actually.

1 Like

i did it.

i got a heavy recon today when listening to lbfh.
maybe because I connected some negative feelings as being the opposite of self-love? that was the only thing that I was doing differently.

I was knocked on my bed and I suddenly craved something really sweet but I don’t have anything sweet in my house, I don’t even have sugar. then I remembered reading about this post.

so I downed 1.5L of water (I converted it wrong, 16.9 FL OZ is only around 0.5L. so I accidentally drank more than what was asked). i think it kicked my fight-or-flight response, i could only focus on my body’s reaction to it. then after my body stopped panicking about the amount of water that i just drank, i noticed that the recon had also been reduced.

i will try to do it again if i get a recon again.

2 Likes