Open Bounty: ZP Recon

I put 1tbsp+ of C8 MCT in my coffee every morning, as well as nearly 2tbsp of grass-fed butter. yum.

4 Likes

A couple of days a go i began waking up with a slight headache.
I never ate on morning shifts but after starting ZP
And eating a small amount of food with protein in it, the headache went away a little bit later and the aura was much mor prominent

Protein shakes could work wonders
Someone tried one to battle recon?

Unfortunately, protein shakes have the least effect of all things I’ve tried. It seems that carbs/sugar works better for fighting recon.

Yeah, well I was not referring to any of that garbage, lol.

Health is paramount when you are using Alchemy. We are under attack on many levels, not only the psychological but also the physical. Many of us are lacking desperately in nutrients, our bodies are not functioning properly and we are heavily contaminated with toxins.

Yet nature always provides.

I’m using the following brand — ROOT TRINITY - Why CleanSlate, Restore & ZeroIn? Quick raw explanation of the issues and solution - YouTube

This stuff is real and it’s amazing. Many of such companies will start surfacing in the coming future as many of us are aligning with our Hearts calling and do the necessary shadow work to align with their higher purpose.

I hope it is okay to post this YouTube link, I’m not earning anything from it though — just sharing as it saved my health and life in such a profound way like nothing else ever did.

Zero-In is like a drug it stimulates our gut to produce massive amounts of dopamine and serotonin in the brain. Exactly what our body needs when under reconciliation, but it’s also a detoxifying agent, a health producer, a heart rhythm stabilizer, etc ingredients are all-natural power foods known from decennia and combined in such a manner to produce absolutely magnificent results.

The system is rigged and we’ll change it. With health comes happiness and with happiness comes success.

Be healthy, happy, and successful. Life is too precious to waste and not to live fully. Sounds like something that would be in Chosen, lol.

5 Likes

If it works for you :slight_smile:

I can see some good ingredients in there.

Yup, usually I’m drinking isolate protein to maximize the protein/calorie ratio but using mass gainer when I have recon does really well. Big difference is in the obscene amount of carbs and calories it has compared to whey/casein isolate.

1 Like

Thanks for sharing this. I’m thinking about trying the zero in for my ADHD

Hi @BeautifulSoulGoddess, the products have worked promisingly for me, I hope things work out for you.

Seems a lot of users on this forum have issues with ADHD… which begs the question. The Mind is a powerful tool and it should be honed, shaped, and molded. It’s not some toy and can have serious effects on your reality. A constant strain on the Mind can seriously affect the endocrine system or other bodily systems, be careful…

Perhaps assessing the root cause would be helpful.

I wish you well and pray you found what you were seeking for.

Feeling some heavy processing and reconciliation today, time for a Swedish Semla (bun with whipped cream and almond paste.)

Semla

5 Likes

I got a sugar rush just by looking at that picture.

5 Likes

I have recon today, so I just downed 2 pints of water straight and added some MCT oil to the first pint, not the good stuff (MCT C8) I think it was C10. I’ll let you know if I notice a difference.

My last last resort is MJ :joy:

1 Like

Okay so it has been 4 hours or so and I still feel recon. I even tried to nap at one point, but was unable to sleep, just me laying there and trying to not let the emotional can of fiery worms escape and run wild in my mind-body landscape. Containing them enough to feel them banging against the can passionate to get out, but not giving them the free roam that they desire to burn the depths of my being.
Two days of no input it is.

2 Likes

Have you tried heavy exercising, like sprinting up and down a hill or something. Tiring out the brain usually helps. If I overplay loops for some reason, the second day is usually the one with intense dreaming and extreme thirst.

4 Likes

Ok so i have developed this intense craving for spree candy like I’m addicted I will eat sprees instead of dinner or real food :woman_facepalming:t4:it’s not even the sugar or taste I’m addicted to its the texture they are very chewy and not chewy like skittles they are firmer they kinda give me the same stress relief as grinding my teeth I don’t do that anymore but in my teen years I had that issue especially in my sleep. But I’m posting it here because It started when I began my current stack(Mogul,Seductress, R.I.CH)and Ascension chamber I have to get this in check :tired_face: I had also been having some hypoglycemia attacks which have subsided since I started eating them so could have somthing to do with that as well

1 Like

I have not seen anyone mention this yet.

I find that singing and/or dancing when I’m experiencing recon almost instantaneously reduces my recon to a manageable or indeed non-existent level.

Sun + singing = therapy on demand

Having a place to let my body run through the motions of whatever it is going through (kundalini blockages, mental hangups, emotional storms, etc) while listening to music also very quickly dissipates any recon I experience. Especially when I’m relaxed about it, in my comfort zone (which is rapidly expanding to in front of near strangers).

I have been working with this for about a month now and, besides recent domestic issues, my inner and outer recon is basically a thing of the past.

7 Likes

Very interesting
I try that the next time

Thank you

1 Like

@Sage_Ninjistic That’s a great move( pun intended) Next time I am going through recon, I will just bust a move to change my state. Excellent!

1 Like

Do you guys have recon as a bad sleep?

When I listened to my Spartan custom + DRst4 I had a very good sleep. Maybe this is because I have a Deep sleep in a custom.

But after I listen to Emperor, this time test Emperor I had two nights with not so good sleep.

That maybe Oveload because of ZP causing energy excess

I have an oura ring and I am a little bit analytical person :slight_smile:

My sleep time in both cases is around the same time, so there is no difference there, but the very huge difference is with deep and rem phases.
With Emperor, I had a more light sleep also and it seems that I am more restless based on data from oura like more sleep movements, waking up, etc.

So I guess the subconscious has some problems with processing

1 Like