Open Bounty: Give This A Try

It’s just a test – go ahead, EAT THAT CHOCOLATE CAKE.

14 Likes

Challenge accepted!

2 Likes

i dont know what you are talking about but this coconut sorbet im having goes well with the subs :joy:

2 Likes

I wonder if this is like Men in Black III, where Will Smith’s character suddenly has a craving for chocolate milk after his partner ceases to exist? LOL

4 Likes

@DarkPhilosopher if you make it to my neck of the woods will buy you cheese cake, coffee and biscuits (you will like bourbons).

1 Like

Hey DragonRider i also have spartan is potent.

2 Likes

After 10 days of my Primal Seduction custom I did 1 week of my new Wanted, Heartsong custom and I ended up in some potent reconciliation.

Then I try the tips Saint Sovereign gave us and it worked perfectly.
2 hours later I was listening to my Spartan, Emperor Fitness ST4 custom and I noticed how fast I get over insecuritys and how mentally confident I am to make all the changes I need to make.

By the way I dated a very very sexy Peruvian Dentist at the evening and it was hot

So from now on I lisen first to my Spartan custom before I continue with Wanted or Primal Seduction

Simply to be in the right frame of mind for the profound changes these subs generate in me

I am happy I found this combination

And thank you Saint Sovereign for your help

5 Likes

So that’s why I have a bag full of white Chocolate cookies :+1::grin:

6 Likes

Sugary foods just are not my style. The closest I get are apples and bananas. Guess I’ll need to wait for another breakthrough.

4 Likes

Does she approve of your new High Sugar Diet? :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

:grin:

7 Likes

Yes she approved my sugar😁

2 Likes

@Leandros

Did you get your support issue addressed?

@RVconsultant

Yes I get the upgrade

Thank you for your time and help

How does one use them?

You just “snack” them or mixed into something?

I used to snack one tablespoon thrice per day but I found something much more powerful I’m using now. Coconut oil. I described my results on it in my journal. I think every mental alchemist should use it unless allergic to it.

3 Likes

Looks like I overdid it on the loops, so here comes the white chocolate cookie binge.

5 Likes

Let us know how it goes. :wink:

1 Like

Going out to get some snacks according to what has been suggested right now, since I had a short day.

If my lady has anything to say about it, I’ll simply stop and, without looking back say, “R E C O N C I L I A T I O N”.

Profit

3 Likes

I ran one loop of Khan TB today after two days rest, and I’m feeling exhausted. I Took a one hour nap, which helped a little bit. I’m currently drinking a large glass of water and eating two chocolate covered wafer bars.
Will let you know how I feel later.

1 Like

I was experiencing some intense recon this morning. This afternoon I worked out and had some chocolate flavored protein and the recon has subsided. Could have been the workout, the chocolate protein, or a mix of both.

2 Likes