Open Bounty: Give This A Try

Coconut is a key ingredient of Bounty. :slightly_smiling_face:

12 Likes

Let’s ride!
Onwards, to the sweet Bounty

3 Likes

Normally I would have removed the previous two posts, but unfortunately I cannot argue with Simon’s logic in relation to the topic title. Touché.

However, please do respect RV, it’s quite rude when he makes a point and you just waltz right over.

As far as the topic goes, I’ve been wondering why I keep feeling the urge to buy cookies. One of my kitchen cabinets is filled with rolls of cookies by now. Still disciplined enough not to eat them… yet.

7 Likes

Was wondering the same thing

Thank you, Simon. I do make mistakes. Okay seriously, thank you for pointing that out. I’m embarrassed. I won’t post something for the next 2 minutes.

6 Likes

I try that now.
Despite I am not hungry since 2 days.
I think my custom gave me potent reconciliation

Let’s try

Fat wet chocolate fudge cake and “Generate”

And there is also :"Electrolight😂

1 Like

Interesting approach, I think I’ll stick with sugar-free electrolyte solution and a good choline source though. I do tend to get strong cravings when I’m recovering from a particularly bad migraine, usually, I want nothing more than a big handful of dark chocolate. In the case of a chocolate craving, it doesn’t appear to be the sugar that I want… as sugar-free (stevia sweetened) chocolate works just as well.
Other times I only have eyes for a big bowl of fresh fruit… the sweeter the better. Mango, pineapple, nectarines… so in that case, it could very well be a sugar craving. That’s only happened a few times though… once at nearly midnight while staying at the Beverly Hilton. Thankfully room service was able to whip up exactly what I wanted… delicious… and also the most expensive fruit I’ve ever had. haha.

3 Likes

the moment I start to drink that Generate my agressive state vanished.
Also pressure in my head is dropping significantly

I update every 30 min

Ps:Saint Sovereign, I sent you a message for my rank update, I don’t know if you received it.

Update

OK now I feel relaxed

Ohh wow this is good, I feel somehow recharged.
I didn’t want to lisen for 2 days minimum to my custom but now I like the idea very much

Now I want to smoke weed

Still wanting to smoke weed or do drugs (what a bad idea)
BTW I don’t do drugs

2 Likes

Thanks for the humor!

1 Like

Did you send a PM? If so, make sure you send a support ticket.

Now I’m in a dilemma between eating this unhealthy stuff and reducing recon.

Anyone has the meme with the dude sweating because of choices for this topic? :grin::grin:

3 Likes

I never eat or drink this kind of food
But if the creator tells me to try that, then let’s go, he knows more than me.

Right now I am at home sweating from sugar overload. Pretty nervous state
Its like a drug this suger.

But it helps somehow

I am really ready for another loop

1 Like

Yes I did.
Support ticket also?
I just let him know, because I think he reads it here

Saint stopped reading his PM’s because he gets too many. So now he wants people to create a support ticket instead. It will streamline the process and keep a record of it.

By the way, if anybody has some chocolate cake left…

Serotonin, it’s the best thing since sliced bread. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Thanks @DarkPhilosopher

Update

I was in no condition to lisen to subs for minimum 2 days

I am listening now to my EF ST4&Spartan custom

Have you gained any weight, or do you find that you’re able to burn it off?

Another interesting element to this experiment… is reconciliation different in a state of Ketosis? I’ll keep you posted.

@DarkPhilosopher might be able to, too

1 Like

Didn’t notice anything different for the past 7 months. Your experience might differ

It’s off topic but I think Spartan helps me tremendously with changes that comes from other subs.

My state of mind is made of steel and I believe that I Handel the challenges

Spartan is fucking great

4 Likes

@AlexanderGraves as requested. :joy:

11 Likes