Nova Elite: Kether to Malkuth

I just realized that the Superman character’s actual superpower is a somewhat cynical one: it’s that he is a decent person. And the idea of that story is that in societies as complicated and ego-driven as ours have become, you almost have to be a superbeing to resist the various pitfalls and to manage to be decent.

haha well, that’s a somewhat cynical reading of it. But I am in a bit of recon.

3 Likes

Today, February 5, 2022, is the last day of Dragon Blood (Dragon Reborn Stage 2) - this time around. This phase started on Monday 8 November 2021 with a morning meditation hour with Dragon Blood and it has been my companion through the endings of 1) the solar year, 2), the lunar year, and 3) a Mercury retrograde.

We walked through a few challenging roads together, and it has gotten me to this new day where I’m ready to begin stage 3 of Dragon Reborn, Dragon Flight, on the coming Friday 11 February.

Dragon Reborn, for me, is about becoming increasingly certain of my value, my strengths, and my true power.

I am grateful for each stage of the journey.

And the beat goes on…

2 Likes

Day 1 of 5-day washout.

I suspect I’m experiencing low-level recon. Not intense or overwhelming, but real nonetheless.

Escape tendency is way up.

3 Likes

I just woke up from the most clearly subliminally-evoked healing crisis dream that I’ve experienced so far. I was all they way in it. So full of anger.

And it wasn’t until I woke up that I realized, ‘Wait a minute. This isn’t happening. These things happened 40 years ago.’. And that’s when it hit me that it was activated by the healing subliminal. (My guess is it was the Regeneration in CFW). It felt so immediate and current.

I hope that I can trust this process. Because I can’t see how these emotions and perceptions are going to be healed and resolved.

3 Likes

Most abuse is not the result of deliberate, intentional choice by the abuser.

Abuse is more likely to happen when I am more in touch with how I’m feeling and what I’m experiencing than I am with what you’re feeling and you’re experiencing.

I would wager to say that abuse is the result of “being full of myself“.

And consider how common it is to be full of oneself; so much that there is no room in awareness for anyone else.

I think we spend most of our time in the state.

2 Likes

Another indication that some kind of healing process was happening while I slept.

My knee was injured back in late November 2021. At the time, I couldn’t sit cross-legged for more than 10 minutes without significant pain and discomfort. Back then I ran about 2 weeks of Paragon, and the swelling went way down, so I could sit cross legged.

But I’ve been unable to kick or shake my right leg without pain. Up to yesterday, I checked it. Well, today, I can do that again. From one day to the next.

Makes me think of the idea of ‘energy blockages’ being unblocked.

So, Chosen from Within plus Dragon Reborn? Maybe?

Don’t know. But today is day 2 of this 5 day rest.

4 Likes

3rd processing day.

Meditated from 9:05 to 10:05. That just left me 10 minutes to shower and get ready for 10:15 zoom one-on-one consultation.

Did that. Then two more.

Now it’s 12:50 pm and no more meetings until tomorrow morning.

1 Like

4th processing day

Thoughts from today

The game is rigged if you’re “an honest person“. Because it’s not a game of honesty. It’s a game of influence and of willpower.

Pay attention to the so-called “winners“. And you’ll find that they are generally extremely good at justifying themselves, excusing themselves, and generating self-serving narratives. This is not cheating. It is, in fact, the terms of the actual game itself.

The sooner that you can learn this and the sooner you can stop feeling outraged and offended or betrayed by it, is the sooner that you can learn to understand it, to appreciate it, and to see through it; including both its usefulness and positive sides, as well as its limitations and its ultimate triviality.

Society has never been primarily about “Truth“. It has always primarily been about survival, coordination, organization of resources and access to resources, strategies of living, of development, of evolution. There is nothing ignoble in those agendas. Just don’t mistake them for Truth.

When you stop looking at society as a failed “quest for Truth”, society will, in turn, stop looking like some large conspiracy to hide the truth. Truth was never its goal, nor its primary focus.

If you are interested in honesty and in identifying true principles, accept it:

you are a hobbyist.

9 Likes

Don’t hate the player, hate the game.

And if you want to be really good, don’t hate at all.

OBEY BRUTAL REALITY

:slight_smile:

4 Likes

What game are you talking about?

July 2021 to August 2021 - ran Dragon Fire (Dragon Reborn stage 1)
September 2021 to October 2021 - joined ZP trial (mostly ran WANTED)
November 2021 to early February 2021 - ran Dragon Blood Qv2 (Dragon Reborn stage 2) switched to Dragon Blood ZP on 28 January

and here we are.

tomorrow 11 February, will be my first day with Dragon Fire ZP (Dragon Reborn stage 3). I will probably run it for around 3 months and then switch to Dragon Reborn ZP (Dragon Reborn stage 4).

My plan is to create my first ZP custom using Dragon Reborn stage 4. In the past, I’ve usually rewarded myself when I reached stage 4 by creating a custom around stage 4. That also helps me to ‘lock it in’ and to plug it in more specifically to some larger meaningful life-project.

2 Likes

Did I really just go through 5 processing days?

They passed extremely quickly. Especially day 5.

3 Likes

I wound up doing my first loop of Dragon Flight this afternoon, from about 4:30 to 4:45 pm or thereabouts.

I noticed one very striking thing that developed this evening.

Nothing seemed appealing.

or more accurately, many things did not seem appealing.

I was planning to order food for my dinner. And as I sat down and looked at each restaurant, I wanted none of it. It all seemed unhealthy and unappealing. In the end, I cooked my dinner and knew that it was better than whatever I would have ordered.

I looked for something to watch or listen to. Checked HBO, Netflix, and podcasts. Again, nothing felt appealing.

This has happened at a lower level over the past year, but today it was especially pronounced.

We’ll see where this goes.

I’m aware of 4 or 5 possible explanations for what could be happening, but I’ll observe and take my lessons from reality.

3 Likes

I feel called out in this post lol. But really good insight here.

1 Like

Absolutely. Truth doesn’t take sides. It is objective. Looking for truth in what seems right will lead one astray. Instead look for truth in what works or doesn’t work. And then one arrives at things that we can apply in reality.

1 Like

They’re all reminders and wake-up calls to myself.

Guess we both resonate with this one.

1 Like

The ‘game’ of Society and societal participation.

1 Like

Hm. Thank you for clarifying.

1 Like

Pure Gold. (pun intended) Quoting this here.

1 Like

A Course in Intellectual Humility

Lesson 1: First Principles

Task: Objectively, coldly, and dispassionately evaluate and confirm/disconfirm each of your Foundational Assumptions and First Principles

The first humbling lesson you will encounter is that—-forget evaluating them—you are not even able to locate them and identify what they are.

2 Likes