Nova Elite: Kether to Malkuth

Will this be to listen to underneath hypnosis tracks to catalyze them or to help develop hypnosis skills? Maybe both?

1 Like

I am listening to the audiobook of Steven Forrestā€™s ā€œBook of Waterā€ and it is a nice way to take it in. He goes into great depth on the water signs. Pretty insightful. He has written one for each of the elements and their associated signs.

I chose water because I have my Ascendant and 1st house Neptune in Scorpio and my Moon is in Cancer, so there is a lot of weight for me in water.

It will be the latter. Iā€™m studying clinical hypnosis and working to develop skills in this area. (Iā€™m actually sitting in the training right now! Zoom meeting.)

I think weā€™re on the same page. (pun intended?)

I just bought all four of those books several days ago. I will gradually go through all of them.

I think Iā€™ll probably start from Fire, and read them in order. But Iā€™ll allow it to be flexible. Weā€™ll see.

If anything of note jumps out to you, or if any interesting ideas, observations or connections happen for you, feel free to share them.

Yes. For me, with a Scorpio Ascendant and Moon in Cancer water seemed like the best place to start.

1 Like

Water is my main association as well. Itā€™s not the only element, but itā€™s in some extremely important places.

Cancer ascendant.
Mars in Pisces.
Saturn in Gemini in the Twelfth House (water house)

The Book of Water is probably the one that appealed to me the most. (I had it on my Amazon list for a very long time without buying it. Didnā€™t even pay attention to the name of the author back when I added it.) But Iā€™ve found myself for the first time in this state of just being in love with the entire system. Had not really happened before. There were always a few signs/planets that I just completely ignored for whatever reason. And I didnā€™t pay much attention to Houses at all. This recent period of working through The Inner Sky and the work of Steven Forrest for the first time stimulated a general interest in the entire thing.

1 Like

Ascended Mogul

For me, Ascended Mogul is about:

having the pride and the frame control to establish a sphere of effectiveness and project implementation.

Thatā€™s how Iā€™m using it. Thatā€™s what it means in my stack.

Jet Stream was originally conceived and built as simply an Ultima booster for Paths of Wealth. But then I wanted to add Ascended Mogul. And that may have changed the whole custom.

1 Like

In a culture in which emotionality, nurture, and even, to some degree, interiority are ascribed and assigned to the feminine, significant Water placements can be challenging for a man to inhabit and negotiate. Thatā€™s my personal experience, at least.

Iā€™m reflecting on that at the moment.

Yes, I think I really feel that especially from having the Moon in Cancer.

1 Like

Regarding healing modules.

DR is the anti-gravity propelled vehicle.

Iā€™m wondering if pushing yourself a bit with I AM or ARES would be beneficial.

2 Likes

I will flag them for possible inclusion in my next custom. :pray:

I had both of those in the three customs I created.

1 Like

One part of healing is to recognize, with bold equanimity, that there are some parts of us that will never heal, in any simplistic, final way.

It may seem ridiculous to say, but it becomes possible to take a certain comfort in this, and in the knowledge that, healed or not, we are determined to walk our path.

4 Likes

A hard lesson to internalize, but definitely one that will set you free. I think this comes easier to some than others. I know this is a major sticking point for me so itā€™s interesting to read it in your journal as well.

2 Likes

I am now in my 2nd week of Dragon Fire.

Made the change.

I was just led to it, and I decided to do it.

Iā€™ll describe the process in another post.

2 Likes

hmmmā€¦actually, in a nutshell, it was this:

1. The significant responses that I experienced to Pride Unbroken and FEBRUUS (in my current custom) demonstrated to me that I would be working on healing right now either way.

2. I read two things. The Inner Sky by Steven Forrest (and went down a rabbit hole for a few days) and the article from Saint about Speeding Up Results (specifically, the part on ā€˜blockagesā€™). My natal chart spelled out in very clear and specific terms what one major block to action was for me. And together with point 1, I felt that working through that ā€˜blockageā€™ would be a major current focus.

3. In response to a thread that I saw on here two weeks ago, I went and slowly re-read the Dragon Reborn Descriptions about 3 times. And that was the last step. I decided to just take things right to the Healing source. Iā€™m kind of considering Dragon Reborn as the unofficial 21st module of my NAISSANCE custom.

And thatā€™s that.

4 Likes
2 Likes

The goal of my current subliminal phase is to get me to the point where I am an effective creator.

My inner world, the source of my Vision, will be clarified, developed, and cohered.

The barriers and blockages that exists between my inner world and my outer life will change into bridges and gateways.

Naissance

The Alchemist
Quantum Limitless
Mindā€™s Eye
Harmonic Singularity
Spiritual Reality Alignment
Pride Unbroken
FEBRUUS
Faith Unyielding
Metamorphosis
Immortalā€™s Blade
Astral Projection
Remote Viewing
Foundation
Dynasty
Wayfinder
Khronos Key
RAIKOV
The Merger of Worlds
Mosaic

and

Dragon Reborn

6 Likes

I am Wrong and I am also Right,
I am True and I am also False,
I am the ultimate Power
and I am also the precise shape of your Powerlessness;

What Am I?

A choice

5 Likes

If you realize the fact that who you fundamentally are as a personā€“your basic, defining characteristic and qualitiesā€“are alright, everything becomes easier;

If you feel that you are not alright, everything becomes much more difficult.

4 Likes

Self-respect does not equal loudly and aggressively declaiming your value.

It is knowing your value.

5 Likes