A SubliminalUser is Reborn

Ain’t that the truth… Today I had more feelings of that, it sure as fuck I had enough of those moments that will lasf for a lifetime. Had a small anger fit on my head asking If I could finally enjoy a day without recon. To be cheerful again, but man. I do understand you perfectly.

Once again, I understand ya totally. To my friends can’t explain them this concept of healing, and also can’t really with my family just open up. Father’s emotional scars just remind me it’s pointless talking to him and don’t wanna bother mother with this, since it’s my journey. Speaking with my brother’s the only thing that kept me sane from this inner confusion. Doesn’t stop the occasional melancholy. But this shall pass and end eventually.

It does gets lonely on this road, however as you just said this forum’s the only place where we open up, and instead of getting our vulnerable side gutted like society does, folks here do the opposite and encourage us to keep striving and hold the line. As you saw, we got your back on this. Dragon ain’t easy, but neither is living with fear and traumas every single day of our life. Don’t forget your end goal with this. Be reborn.

There ain’t nothing wrong with opening up, less if you trust him. The timing you said this is impeccable, considering I’m closing a account I made on the pen pal app you shared back in last August, but not without bringing in two great contacts, one of them who showed me a valuable lesson of really opening up and showing who am I. And I’m just glad I did so.

Be sure not to seek superficial relationships in the future, but to strengthen those bonds with the allies who share your ideals in this third dimensional world. If you trust him, nurture that relationship even more.

3 Likes

Hmm, you reminded me about how I’ve been putting off responding on that app, to some specific letters. There are some threads now where the letters are thousands and thousands of words and cover a lot of stuff (one thread even involves discussing our personal healing journeys). Perhaps its time for me to get back on there and write.

The pain of staying the same is greater than the pain of change.

2 Likes

Yes.

I don’t know. I just had to do a 6 day rest from DR. I think I’m on day 7 right now.

I hear you mate! Although you might be referring to having someone listen to you who is … well … very visually appealing to you so to speak… :grin:

Sibling-hood of the Dragon! :dragon: on!

1 Like

@RVconsultant how did you know to take 6 whole days off?

That’s a possibility.

Anyways last night was TERRIBLE for my sleep and in addition as I stayed awake I had all these weird thoughts. This just makes processing harder. So in the morning I bought my favorite sleep supplement again. Sucks, but nothing else has worked for sleep so far.

TBH I didn’t know. If I wake up and feel like my head is processing things or I can’t focus well or I have this pressure feeling in my head, then I declare it a rest day. This has happened now 6 or 7 days in a row.

2 Likes

Wondering if I should take up running and take a break from lifting to help this healing process.

1 Like

I just tried EFT using this video. I notice a difference in one session.
@subliminalguy @Fractal_Explorer

EMDR may fade out soon, but EFT could be in my toolkit for the long haul.

1 Like

Holy moly this one

Today will be the first day since Thursday where I continue on ST2 once again.

A few changes are coming to my healing practice:

• Dropping loops for now. I may just do 1 loop today, after work.
  • EMDR is dropped in favor of EFT. The linked video above was effective in ONE session, and research indicates EFT is a gentler method.
  • Reducing/dropping lifting in favor of running. Research indicates cardio is better for the brain, and I’ve found walking to be one of the few things that helps with processing (LISS > HIIT from preliminary searches)
  • Going back to OMAD (from 16/8) since lifting is going to be reduced, and OMAD is better for brain power/alertness.
1 Like

I think this is a well thought through plan… and…

This is certainly my bias as 1 loop a day is all I seem to need.

I’m listening to the first (possibly only) loop of the day right now. I did do a session of EFT earlier and I got effects from it once again. I’m convinced that I’ll be utilizing tapping in some form for at least as long as I run ST2, and perhaps even longer. It’s time-efficient and looks like it won’t be as harsh or as intense as EMDR was.

I also have had this come into my mind:

I am now in a reality in which my beliefs and what I become aware of shift faster than ever before. I’m going to have to keep up.

Yea, so 1 loop was good enough for today. I’ll turn it up tomorrow.

1 Like

the research between brain health and lifting is not as well established but the general mechanism that support brain health via running is increased heart rate and therefore bloodflow to the brain, which happens as much if not more with high intensity anaerobic training. Movement and pattern recognition and recall in compound movements, and especially with learning more complicated compound movements, like Turkish Get Ups etc, also assist in actively developing the brain.

Endorphins and stress release will happen in most exercise, the hormonal improvements will be more beneficial in lifting, and I would bet the neurotransmitter cocktail would depend on which one you enjoy more and which one you can progressively realize goal achievement in consistently.

I would say go with which one you prefer, but I would not rule out lifting based on undeveloped research.

Also if you can find a way to incorporate Praagya module a custom DR stage with that and several other boosters to run alongside the store program. I would recommend it, it literally doubles my loop capacity.

This may sound funny but I have an extremely clear cut recognition of when my brain can’t handle any more -because a sound goes off in my head and won’t stop until the processing of that sub is complete. The threshold consistently doubles during periods when I’m running my custom with Praagya

3 Likes

Sounds nice, though I won’t be creating any customs until after DR. What I’m waiting for is name-embedded DR.

1 Like

This is something a few of us have wondered… you might have different ideas after DR so perhaps best to wait.

1 Like

Indeed. I already know my next custom won’t have as much healing as expected.

I really like this EFT!
I’m going to be exploring more of his work to see what else is out there. I’ve been doing 3 a day: Releasing Emotional Pain + 2 experimental ones each day (to go through his other work and see what else can help). I’m liking this more than EMDR so far.

Also just finished 2 loops.

1 Like

This is a good one https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mFW6ToQB-O0 been following brad for years, i also recommend faster eft if you haven’t got much time and you want to quickly release https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cAhNSHNyGd4

2 Likes

Hah I saw this one. How did you benefit from it?

Keeping this one in my back pocket!

1 Like