A SubliminalUser is Reborn

Thanks man! Much appreciated!

Thank you for showing up here and posting!

1 Like

I think we can all learn a few things here.

If we start by reading here:

and scrolling down to this here post.

We can see how many people showed up!

Words of wisdom and words of kindness.

We were all warned in the product description how tough DR would be. I admit, I think I underestimated its power. Whatever itā€™s doing, I imagine we will look back on ourselves and wonder if that happened 5 life times ago in dreams of other people. Itā€™s really changed me and my perceptions.

One reason I formed the Sibling-hood of the Dragon was to keep a list of those of us who were running it. So we know weā€™re taking this journey together rather than alone on a solo quest.

Thank you all for stepping up and helping a fellow :dragon: and traveler in our self-improvement journey.:dragon:

7 Likes

@COWolfe @Azriel @subliminalguy

Thanks for multiple posts!

What does this do ? I tried it for 5 minutes and started feeling sleepy

I have this everyday since DR.
Thatā€™s the reason I donā€™t write a review
I write a review and ask myself : who did write that, itā€™s not me I have no relation with this.

I will write a super review for the shop, when I am done with ST4

Did anyone of you Dragon user a solo custom?

@SubliminalUser

@subliminalguy

@Fractal_Explorer

Care to comment on the video @vivekarora83 posted above?

I put stage 4 into a custom healing subliminal. I donā€™t want to say what all I put into it. What I will say is that it has been a very rough dragon ride for me. If would ask people consider running each stage for 60 days before thinking about putting any stage of DR into a custom to move slowly.

Dude I totally understand the feeling.

@SubliminalUser thank you becauseā€¦ weā€™ve kinda sorta hijacked your journalā€¦ :blush:

From the beginning?

Bro I switched once in stage 2 ( I created 2 custom, st1 in the first ( 70days) and st 2 in the second (21days until now) to 1 loop of st1 and It knocked me out 3 days

Actually I was about to start stage 3 and I thought ā€œwhat the heck, Iā€™ll just go to stage 4 with a customā€. Big rewards? Yes. Big healing? Yes. Lots of overwhelm? Yes.

I sympathize. I played 1 loop of my custom on Monday. Itā€™s now Saturday for me. I still feel it.

The results of the healing are nice. The process for the healing to take place can be quite ugly.

1 Like

Sometimes I feel a bit of envy when everyone seems to be so sensitive to these subs.

Then again, sometimes I feel blessed that I donā€™t have to go through all the lows as others need to.

The only things I still feel with the subs are dehydration and vivid dreams. Same with DR and now with QL1, which Iā€™ve been listening to while sleeping.

Edit: And I do get real results. Iā€™m very happy with the results Iā€™m getting.

5 Likes

Looks like it could help. However Iā€™m not an expert on EMDR. Iā€™ve only briefly researched it. I do know that having a trained professional is very important. They know how to work with trauma in a way that wonā€™t retraumatize. Anytime you do trauma work itā€™s really important to not push it. DR is heavy, but I have no doubt thereā€™s probably safeties in the script to keep things manageable. When you go off and do things on your own thereā€™s always a possibility of taking on too much and with nobody around you to work through it. Sidenote, I wish someone told me that before I went heavy on meditation in my teens. I tried to fight through the trauma and only made things worse. The ā€œno pain, no gainā€ mentality is the worst one to have when it comes to self growth.

@vivekarora83 Feeling sleepy could just be you slipping into a trance state. Itā€™s also possible that as stuff is brought up itā€™s suppressed by going to sleep. Hard to say.

Thanks man!

Iā€™m not having any problems with stage 1 in a custom. Itā€™s a bit challenging, but I was expecting that.

Believe it or not, EMDR unsettles your mind for a spell by allowing the separate hemispheres to work together, and it allows for restructuring of mental and emotional beliefs. Trauma breaks up our normal handling of incidences, and we can be left with anything small such as nervous tics all the way up to PTSD and panic attacks.
The sleepiness is because itā€™s opening up and restructuring old thought pathways, and it can be overwhelming to your mind for a short while. This EMDR video is running at a very fast pace, and my own experience is that a faster pace equates with more stuff surfacing. Your mind may have overloaded itself, and thus sleep was a desirable resting place.

Iā€™ve used EMDR solo and heavily at times. I do know I couldnā€™t handle the pace in the video well. For me, higher speeds opened my mind up rapidly, and too much will quickly overwhelm me. Doing it solo, I started slower and ran it at a pace which was not triggering, and Iā€™d run it around 2-3 minutes, until powerful feelings started surfacing. Iā€™d stop it for 5-10 minutes until I felt like some tension had passed. Iā€™d repeat this for up to an hour (which wasnā€™t common). Rest and allowing your brain to find a sense of normal again is critical, and itā€™s also why therapists often wonā€™t do multiple sessions with a single person in a week. The brain needs time to reorganize itself after doing EMDR.

My most constructive times of usage were when I played it at a slower pace and kept at the cycle of 2-3 minutes on, 5-10 minutes off, for 30-60 minutes. I believe the reason was my mental focus began drifting, and like EMDR therapists will do, Iā€™d just go with whatever came up. Theyā€™re trained to follow what your mind reveals, and to allow the EMDR to do all the mental restructuring and reprocessing. It can be quick at times, and Iā€™d sometimes be in major disbelief that much had happened.

@SaintSovereign made a post recently about sharing other companiesā€™ links, so Iā€™ll hold off from sharing 2 Iā€™ve used. If itā€™s only subliminal competitors, Iā€™d like to know. But one EMDR tool is free, and very easy to use. The other is a paid service, but the guidance and tools they share Iā€™ve found extremely useful, especially since I didnā€™t know what to do originally.

4 Likes

@SubliminalUser @Leandros @GoldenTiger @subliminalguy @Fractal_Explorer @Brandon

I think we all have made it through some dragon dark nights of the soulsā€¦ Onwards!

5 Likes

Well then. I had done EMDR mon-Thurs using an even more improved version of the video referenced so far. I ran the full length of this video in one sitting each time. https://youtu.be/4__20WVhJU8

Ahh, rest daysā€¦DR is DEFINITELY doing its work. Heart center drilling.

Borrowing a term from the crypto community for what to do here:

HODL (Hold On For Dear Life)!!!

1 Like

Shoot man. Donā€™t want to talk to anybody. This is a big effort. At least Iā€™m not itching to eat until I feel numb