A SubliminalUser is Reborn

I just tried EFT using this video. I notice a difference in one session.
@subliminalguy @Fractal_Explorer

EMDR may fade out soon, but EFT could be in my toolkit for the long haul.

1 Like

Holy moly this oneā€¦

Today will be the first day since Thursday where I continue on ST2 once again.

A few changes are coming to my healing practice:

• Dropping loops for now. I may just do 1 loop today, after work.
  • EMDR is dropped in favor of EFT. The linked video above was effective in ONE session, and research indicates EFT is a gentler method.
  • Reducing/dropping lifting in favor of running. Research indicates cardio is better for the brain, and Iā€™ve found walking to be one of the few things that helps with processing (LISS > HIIT from preliminary searches)
  • Going back to OMAD (from 16/8) since lifting is going to be reduced, and OMAD is better for brain power/alertness.
1 Like

I think this is a well thought through planā€¦ andā€¦

This is certainly my bias as 1 loop a day is all I seem to need.

Iā€™m listening to the first (possibly only) loop of the day right now. I did do a session of EFT earlier and I got effects from it once again. Iā€™m convinced that Iā€™ll be utilizing tapping in some form for at least as long as I run ST2, and perhaps even longer. Itā€™s time-efficient and looks like it wonā€™t be as harsh or as intense as EMDR was.

I also have had this come into my mind:

I am now in a reality in which my beliefs and what I become aware of shift faster than ever before. Iā€™m going to have to keep up.

Yea, so 1 loop was good enough for today. Iā€™ll turn it up tomorrow.

1 Like

the research between brain health and lifting is not as well established but the general mechanism that support brain health via running is increased heart rate and therefore bloodflow to the brain, which happens as much if not more with high intensity anaerobic training. Movement and pattern recognition and recall in compound movements, and especially with learning more complicated compound movements, like Turkish Get Ups etc, also assist in actively developing the brain.

Endorphins and stress release will happen in most exercise, the hormonal improvements will be more beneficial in lifting, and I would bet the neurotransmitter cocktail would depend on which one you enjoy more and which one you can progressively realize goal achievement in consistently.

I would say go with which one you prefer, but I would not rule out lifting based on undeveloped research.

Also if you can find a way to incorporate Praagya module a custom DR stage with that and several other boosters to run alongside the store program. I would recommend it, it literally doubles my loop capacity.

This may sound funny but I have an extremely clear cut recognition of when my brain canā€™t handle any more -because a sound goes off in my head and wonā€™t stop until the processing of that sub is complete. The threshold consistently doubles during periods when Iā€™m running my custom with Praagya

3 Likes

Sounds nice, though I wonā€™t be creating any customs until after DR. What Iā€™m waiting for is name-embedded DR.

1 Like

This is something a few of us have wonderedā€¦ you might have different ideas after DR so perhaps best to wait.

1 Like

Indeed. I already know my next custom wonā€™t have as much healing as expected.

I really like this EFT!
Iā€™m going to be exploring more of his work to see what else is out there. Iā€™ve been doing 3 a day: Releasing Emotional Pain + 2 experimental ones each day (to go through his other work and see what else can help). Iā€™m liking this more than EMDR so far.

Also just finished 2 loops.

1 Like

This is a good one https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mFW6ToQB-O0 been following brad for years, i also recommend faster eft if you havenā€™t got much time and you want to quickly release https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cAhNSHNyGd4

2 Likes

Hah I saw this one. How did you benefit from it?

Keeping this one in my back pocket!

1 Like

I just tried it half an hour ago seems to be a good to use with emotional release one, have a look at this as well Basic peat similar to eft but a lot of people recommend it https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-8IoJZJgk2Y&list=PLgbEDq4tKPyWlVx-bqpFV-6ijNil7MjfE&index=6&t=19s

@slickman yea I just went through both of the videos you sent. The healing trauma was cool, though not quite like the release one which I did earlier today. (Maybe because healing trauma was the 4th EFT from Brad Yates that I did todayā€¦)

Looks like Dragon Reborn is leading me to a repertoire of healing techniques.

Hereā€™s what I did today which probably helped out:

• 3 loops ST2
  • Treadmill (for the first time in a LONG time)
  • 4 different EFT sessions (a bit much, but guess today was an exploratory day. Iā€™d keep it to 3)
  • Reading The Body Keeps The Scoreā€™s chapter on self-leadership which talked about IFS. Talked about some interesting ideas.
1 Like

Nice one i have a similar routine in the mornings i am usually in a depressed and have ruminating thoughts so i have a morning routine of do some eft tapping as soon as i wake up then i do some stretching then do this trauma release exercise https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pj5HS9c7n4g&list=PLgbEDq4tKPyWlVx-bqpFV-6ijNil7MjfE&index=3&t=13s
I am doing all this whilst listening to limitless executive gives me the push to take action. I then go and do some cardio for 20 minutes light jogging or bag work sets me up for the day. I am also listening to DR on stage 4 at the moment. I like your routine man thanks for the eft links

@SubliminalUser take a look at emofree.com.
Gary is the guy that initiated the eft as we see it today.
The gold standard is free and I believe the unseen therapist too (at the least the beginner one)
I studied the gold standard several years ago. It works and Gary is absolutely a wonderful human being! I did few sessions of the unseen t. with Mary, but you can do it yourself as I do.
Also donā€™t worry about how many times you do eft in a day. You can do it as many times as you wish, it will re-charge you all the time.
Thank you for your recommendation too. I checked that guy out and he seems a good guy too.

One more thingā€¦ pair eft with hoā€™ oponopono prayer and youā€™ll see enormous benefit in balancing your emotions. (read first about it to understand what it is and how it works)

Wish you well brother!
Peace

Actions so far today

• 3 loops ST2 (just started loop 3)
  • OMAD
  • EFTs x2 (Emotional Healing, money magnet)

So far the Emotional Healing one remains as my favorite one.

@Dom Huh. Despite the website looking SO old I was surprised to find the site is still updated and the Gold Standard EFT tutorial was updated in 2019. Crazy to think this guy introduced EFT in 1995. Pretty great of him to have most of his materials be free. Perhaps his materials are the next ā€œhealing-relatedā€ stuff Iā€™ll read. I originally planned for Body Keeps The Score to be the only healing book I read for DR.

Are you sure? I am not looking for another experience like the one I had after multiple days of EMDR + DR.

I did Hoā€™oponopno in the past, didnā€™t do much long term. Is there any guide on combining the two?

Thanks for sharing the resources!

1 Like

You should have seen his website few years agoā€¦ :slight_smile:
the guy doesnā€™t care much, he doesnā€™t even advertise. Heā€™s not after money.
Anyway, thatā€™s good you know hoā€™oponopono, so I guess you know about huna tooā€¦
Very simpleā€¦ Thatā€™s how I do since years backā€¦ before eft do the prayer for 5 minutes or longer if you can or like. Prayer can be direct to the same subject you gonna be working on with eft, or just a general subject, pick the one you prefer. Or the subject can be just yourself. Love and forgive yourself!
That will open your heart, positive energy, and quite your mind.
Then, start eft.
Remember that eft is a long process, it can help a lot but youā€™ve to be willing to put the work in it and as Greig says in the gold stnd., you have to ā€œknock the legā€™s table offā€ā€¦
You see most of the issues are connected to something deeper that sometimes we arenā€™t even aware of. With eft you can find out about these connections, and work one after another one.
Itā€™s a long journey just like hoā€™oponopono, and itā€™s very effective. In a essence your channelling ā€œDivine energyā€.
Hope this helps. Feel free to ask if you need more clarifications.

Peace

1 Like

Excited to go through the gold standard EFT. I like the idea of mastering this technique and keeping it in my toolbelt.

1 Like