Nova Elite: Kether to Malkuth

I feel called out in this post lol. But really good insight here.

1 Like

Absolutely. Truth doesn’t take sides. It is objective. Looking for truth in what seems right will lead one astray. Instead look for truth in what works or doesn’t work. And then one arrives at things that we can apply in reality.

1 Like

They’re all reminders and wake-up calls to myself.

Guess we both resonate with this one.

1 Like

The ‘game’ of Society and societal participation.

1 Like

Hm. Thank you for clarifying.

1 Like

Pure Gold. (pun intended) Quoting this here.

1 Like

A Course in Intellectual Humility

Lesson 1: First Principles

Task: Objectively, coldly, and dispassionately evaluate and confirm/disconfirm each of your Foundational Assumptions and First Principles

The first humbling lesson you will encounter is that—-forget evaluating them—you are not even able to locate them and identify what they are.

2 Likes

Woke up late today: 9:30 AM.

Meditated from 10:05 AM to 11:05 AM. Today’s practice felt like my awareness was kind of noodling around.

Yesterday was a rest day. Friday (the day before) was my first day with 1 loop of Dragon Flight ZP. It stimulated a pretty rapid shift in the quality of my awareness. I felt less receptive and less open to random external influences. On the next day (Saturday, yesterday), I found that it was easier to work. That effect didn’t really kick in until evening, but I felt it building up throughout the day.

And now, today, I’m getting ready for my next 15 minute loop of exposure. And I’ll see how the process continues.

Dragon Flight ZP seems to be starting out by diving beneath the waves. Here goes:

2 Likes

What do you mean by that?

"noodling around’, when used by a musician or artist, refers to sketching and playing in a loose way with different visual or musical ideas but without a very defined overall goal or structure. It’s how some people get into the creative process and it’s how others just relax and let go.

Wandering around without a definite direction, so that if someone were to draw out the path you took it might look a bit like this:

or this

hm…just checked and it has actually made its way into the dictionary. Here you go:

Anyway. Some meditations have a more structured feel with some kind of direction or trajectory. And others are like today’s.

I see. Thank you.

1 Like

I guess my brain is discombobulated and there’s a bunch of internal furniture being moved around and rearranged.

aye. I did at that.

3 Likes

During this play period (began last Friday), I am playing only one program for one loop each time.

15 minutes every other day. I think it’s the shortest, smallest listening I’ve done.

1 Like

I’ve been walking since June 2020 more or less along the same route.

Today I got inspired to try jogging parts of it. Went well. I’m not going to push it, just let it grow naturally and gradually.

But I think it’s not a coincidence that this happened on my third time playing Dragon Flight.

3 Likes

I’m gradually finding myself with more bandwidth for taking care of things.

It’s a see-saw process.

First aware of an energy retraction and drop. And then a gradual increase.

All I’m playing is Dragon Flight and these results are making sense to me.

Yesterday going out running.

Today finalizing some of the financial bonus opportunities that Mogul manifested last month.

And now thinking in a more focused way about what is to be done.

2 Likes

I recorded a talk and uploaded it for some of the people I’m working with.

Just listened to part of it.

I talked it out extemporaneously. And then I used software to transcribe it. I edited the transcription and then re-recorded it in the final version.

It has lost some (i.e., A LOT) of the spontaneity and naturalness I felt when I was first speaking it out. But I’ll let myself work with this workflow a few times first and see how it goes.

I was decently happy with the ideas. I got the chance to verbalize some intuitions that I had been leaving implicit. That feels good.

Now I’ll want to see how much I can make that final recorded version feel engaging, real, and natural.

My journey with Dragon Flight so far feels subtle and powerful.

I just had the privilege of facilitating a group of people through a brief hypnotic journey. What a great thing.

The path stretches in all directions. Love this walk.

2 Likes

Had such an interesting dream last night.

Met this really cool girl. Someone really worth talking to and spending time with.

More details but the interesting thing was how enjoyable it was to interact with her.

1 Like

cool story:

Another dream last night. I was hanging with an old childhood friend at this large-scale philanthropic event organized by Bono. Not someone I’ve ever expected to show up in a dream. He was a very gritty and real person who had been through a lot and was using his privilege to try to make a difference for people. I came across some kind of menacing gangster near the end when the dream reached its obligatory ‘Problem-time’ phase.