Not had any results yet

Thank you very much for that I will look into that. Have you had good results using sub clubs subs and if so what titles do you use and how long did it take to notice results?

1 Like

I came here in 2018 and began using Emperor. I noticed results almost immediately, having started on version 1. I only listened to 20 minutes or less since my anger soared quickly. The early versions caused a bit of anger in others too, and the following versions mellowed out a lot.

Hearing from others Emperor could push me to become an angry ass jf I had not prepped for it, I changed (the same day) to Ascension and Rebirth and was on it many months, using it since I was having very new and encouraging experiences. One experience that I keep my eyes open for (still) is me fearing something (meeting new people or scary family members), and nothing ever happening in any way like I expected. Having had that happen numerous times made me feel at home with Ascension. I felt ok in my world, and I felt free to explore more.

And I usually feel a sub pretty quickly, often while Iā€™m still listening, even on ZP. Or I have new thoughts emerging. I enjoy those quick results showing.

Iā€™ve tried most of the alpha subs, some money subs, but my focus the last couple of years has been on emotional healing subs. Iā€™ve started most of themā€“but Iā€™m beginning to use subs that donā€™t advertise gains I desire, but others speak of them in their journals. Iā€™m going to start with Stark ZP tomorrow, easily the most social sub Iā€™ve ever used. I am an introvert, but I can repeatedly cycle around bad feelings, turn inward, and camp there. So Iā€™m following wise advice to use Stark next since Iā€™ve been dragging around some garbage for a while and need to step out of that inner world some. I had very positive experiences on Stark Q, and I look forward to tomorrow morning. Iā€™ll add Love Bomb next week since it heals a lot (again, itā€™s not advertised).

SubClub subs have always worked for me. The question Iā€™m having to answer now is ā€œwhich direction do I really desire to go?ā€

2 Likes

Thank you for you reply. I have R.i.c.h manifest wealth. Paragon for health. Mindseye for manifesting and visualization and lucid dreams. Stacking paragon and mindseye for now on second 21 day cycle as guess using 2 subs takes longer to get results. Hopefully I will have success using these subs. As I hear they are the best subliminal company.

1 Like

If after another 4 days youā€™re not noticing anything, please contact customer service.

Also if you choose to listen to Subliminal Club products, please ONLY listen to Subliminal Club products. We donā€™t know what will happen if other subliminal products are used, or other technologies such as morphic field are used.

5 Likes

Ok thank you very much for your help. Have you used a lot of sub club products and got results?

Hi ive ordered some bosweilli from amazon will take it with turmeric and collagen hope that makes a difference and using Paragon as well.

1 Like

sounds good. Iā€™ll keep my fingers crossed. :crossed_fingers:

Thank you my friend what subs do you use and have you got good results

If you like you can find my whole journal here:

Hi Hannibal thank you for getting back to me did you use ultima or zp for results. Ive gone on years with different sub vendors and stumbled across sub club from.a law of attraction website Will to mastery the guy said sub club are the best so i will perservere and stick with them.

1 Like

If you need your body to ā€œproduceā€ more collagen i recommend you consume good quality whey protein instead of collagen pills or powder.

Well I cant have whey because I dont take dairy I bought some marine collagen npt sure if thats any good for joints.

If you have ongoing inflammation (which is what bursitis isā€¦ inflammation of the bursa) you need to fix that before any rebuilding efforts can be expected to work.

Find an osteopath who can actually help you fix the problem.

2 Likes

Atm only ZP like mentioned in my journal.

The thing is: the body wonā€™t ā€œproduceā€ collagen from the collagen added via pills. You body will create collagen by using aminoacids that form protein. In any case you can consume vegan protein or any other kind of concentrated protein powder.

2 Likes

Yes ive been to an oseopath lots of times havent been since last year when I got covid but hopefully will start seeing him.again soon thank you

Ive got pea protein I use when I go to the gym will that work?

I believe that if it contains the aminoacids required it will work well.

1 Like

Chances are the problem took years to develop. Itā€™s going to take sometime before it is resolved. As you said, be patient.

Thank you brother i will get help with oseopath also got hip strengthening exercises by physio.

1 Like