Not had any results yet

yes indeed mate ! i didnt follow the guides and ran to much , usually trying to do to many things at once . reccomend wash out and healthy foods and fruit for sugars to brain. Usually for me it was some sort of compulsive type thinking and unfortunatly extreme anger. so good time to take cautions and be mindful, let go of negative beliefs :joy:

Ok i will just run 2 loops of mindset zp every other day for 21 days see if i can get more results thank you for your help.

What actions are you taking to help improve the issue?

Iā€™ve also got hip pain, along with shoulder and back pain, as a result of being hit by a car 15 years agoā€¦ (as a pedestrianā€¦ I donā€™t recommend it. Oof.)

I take multiple supplements to help my body, the biggest impacts for the pain were a high-quality curcumin + boswellia mix, MSM, and a ton of collagen. I also take several grams of fish oil every day and and periodically use red light therapy and PEMF, which make noticeable differences. I also cut out gluten, as I found itā€™s highly inflammatory for me. I wore a knee brace for years until I cut out gluten, and after thatā€¦ knee pain is 99% gone. Unless I eat something with gluten, then it seizes up again.

I love subs, especially Paragon, but personally, I donā€™t ask my body to try and heal something unless Iā€™ve given it all the resources it needs to do so.

2 Likes

I have hip burstitis keeps me awake most night. Ive seen physiotherapist given me exercises but doesnt help i saw paragon to use in order to see if it can help my problem. I take turmeric as people say its anti inflammatory and omega 3 oils nothing else work I wont take pain killers because chemicels can hurt your body does paragon work for pain. What experiences have you had with paragon.

Turmeric contains curcumin, but in order to actually get effects from it you either need to eat so much of it that itā€™s ridiculous, or get a proper curcumin supplement. I use one called BCQ, which I order from an online pharmacy as I canā€™t find it locally.
I used to be kept awake by hip pain too, and if I stop my supplements for more than a week the pain comes back. Hurts to lay down, hurts to sit, hurts to walkā€¦ so I do not let my supplements run out, to the point of keeping an extra monthā€™s supply on hand just in case.

My experiences with Paragon have mostly been with migraines; the original Paragon can help make a minor migraine go away in about half an hour. I also sprained my thumb shoveling a few weeks ago and I was told it would be sore and bruised for up to 6 weeks, it was fine within 3 by using Paragon every other day.
The point of Paragon is to heal, not block painā€¦ and in order to heal you need to provide your body what it needs. For bursitis, you need to address the inflammation, and help the collagen and other connective tissues heal. That will reduce or eliminate the pain as a result of the healing.

2 Likes

Collagen i never thought about that thanks i will order some from amazon that curcumin i live in the uk which brand do you get please. See if I can purchase that but if collagen work thank you for that information.

Do you think collagen supplements will help me?

How can I address the inflammation in my hips i was given hip strengtheing exercises from physio but still hurts a lot of the night. Do you think collagen supplements will help?

Dear Saint.
When you listen to zero point, I use headphones am I suppose to visualize while using it? I listen to it as I am doing household chores is that ok to do that or not?

Look into Boron some people with arthritis use it as it helps lower inflmmation and a bonus it can help to increase testosterone and decrease estrogen according to a study at 10mg a day for T & E.

Iā€™ve used Bulletproof in the past but that stuff is mostly private labelled anyway, anything thatā€™s from grass-fed cows is probably fine. Thereā€™s a NZ-based one which Iā€™m blanking on the name at the moment but itā€™s fantastic.

Life Extension has some good ones too.

It will help, but you need to fix the inflammation first. Itā€™s futile trying to rebuild a house while itā€™s still on fireā€¦ :wink:

High-dose omega-3s and the curcumin/boswellia mix will help, I also use pro-resolving mediators to actually repair post-inflammation damage. I get that one from Life Extension, though Iā€™m sure other companies also have the same substance available.

The company Iā€™d recommend in the UK is Functional Self - https://www.functionalself.co.uk/ They have very good quality products, and can probably recommend other things if they donā€™t carry what you need.

Find a place that offers red light therapy (many gyms have it) and pulsed electromagnetic field (PEMF) therapy, itā€™s worth a try at least.

Itā€™s damaged tissue rubbing on other damaged tissue, thereā€™s no possible way that doing exercises on it would do anything other than make it worse. Iā€™ve yet to meet a physiotherapist that actually understood how the body worksā€¦ find an osteopath instead.

Yes, but you need to fix the inflammation first.

Another question to ask is what caused itā€¦ was it a specific injury, or did it just appear over time? If itā€™s the latter it may be an allergy or sensitivity, so Iā€™d suggest getting a test for that.

Also bear in mind that Iā€™m not a doctor; Iā€™m an engineer who works in the biomedical field with doctors, and am more reporting on whatā€™s worked for me than giving anything even remotely resembling medical advice.

Agreed, but I suggest getting a trace mineral assessment firsrt, it will tell you if you have a deficiency or excess of anything.

One last commentā€¦ while I understand wanting to avoid chemicals, certain ones are absolutely beneficialā€¦ I donā€™t advise Tylenol (paracetamol in the UK, not sure about commercial branding there), Advil (ibuprofen) is a far better choice because it also reduces inflammationā€¦ your body canā€™t begin to heal if itā€™s constantly under high alert from inflammation. Inflamed tissue releases cytokines which cause surrounding tissues to have problemsā€¦ it gets far more complicated than some random dude on the internet should be explaining, aside from saying taking anti-inflammatory drugs can help provide relief so you can sleep and let your body start healing itself, while you provide the resources it needs to actually start repairing some damage.

Good luck!

3 Likes

Thank you for that information will check it out.

PLEASE do not mix our titles with products from other companies. We have no idea how theyā€™ll interact and have received reports of very negative side effects from mixing.

7 Likes

Morphic fields are BS. You have access to the best subs on the narket. Just carefully pick the right one for you and take motherfreaking action!!! Those morphic fields wonā€™t do for you what these subs do.

Ok thank you for that information.

Try Boswellia

Hi there believe me I have tried boswelli turmeric all sorts thats why I choose the paragon sub to help me with pain relief.

1 Like

okā€¦thats bad. :disappointed:

Yes its not good.

To supplement Boron, Iā€™ve been taking Borax in water for 5 years now, and from the first day I used it, results showed. I still put it in a water jug I bring to work, and sometimes when Iā€™ve eaten something and my knees and hips become irritable, I just take it with warm water, sometimes adding sea salt to disguise the flavor. The effects usually show in 10 minutes or so.

The first time I used it I was on my feet all day, and I had to climb off a garbage truck since something had got stuck on the roof. While climbing down, I lost my footing and landed on my back, maybe a 4 foot drop at most. My driver halted and looked at me, wondering if I was hurt. I laid on my back, feeling for any damageā€¦but nothing. I was on my back, laughing since I felt NO pain or inflammation. My driver was in shock and wondering what drugs I was on!

I used Earth Clinicā€™s Borax Cures and Health Benefits guidelines initially, and I started with 1/8th tsp in water since me and a friend started it together. I do more now, but not without watching my body for results.

IMPORTANT: Magnesium is a must if one begins taking Borax for Boron supplementation. I dismissed this the first 3 weeks or so. I was running on my job, and I suddenly began having chest pains unlike any I have ever had. My left arm began feeling numb, and from reading on it before, it felt like a heart attack, which scared me. This was a first for me.

I quickly googled ā€œheart attack treatmentā€ on my phone. I quickly learned the first treatment for heart attack victims is an IVā€™d magnesium solution. So I went to a drug store right after work and bought some magnesium. Borax uses up more magnesium, so supplementing it is essential. Iā€™ve been taking magnesium daily ever since with no problems since then.

For the record, I am not giving advice on medical choices. Iā€™m just sharing my personal experience.

1 Like