Not had any results yet

No not yet still the same as before unless I am expecting too much on mindseye what does it actually do it says it can enhance visualization for manifesting is it that good if a programme then?

1 Like

I think so, im not sure though i havent run this program neither i have read anything about it

No bloom of results on the washout too?

What titles have you run? And have you got results.

How are you testing whether or not your visualization or related functions are improving? It’s not enough to do it passively. Have you tried sitting in a dark room for 10-15 minutes and attempting to visualize something? Do this for a week and take notes, see if there’s a change in how strong the mental images are.

2 Likes

Dear Soverign yes I do visualizations every day want to manifest a new car, maybe I am expecting to much does Mindseye enhance your visualization like a dream or how does it work. I try to picture myself driving a new car around my neighbourhood but want to improve my skills for manifestation.

Results on Mind’s Eye manifests differently depending on the person. Some people experience more vivid images in their imagination, others find themselves completing complex tasks much faster. The effect can be a bit subtle, but noticeable. The next time you visualize yourself driving a new car, pay close attention to the detail. See if there’s any more detail in the visualization. See if you can smell the “new car smell,” or visualize feeling the wind in your hair, etc. That way, you’ll know if the visualizations are getting stronger.

4 Likes

Thank you one more question can I stick with zero point because I dont have much time playijg the ultima and qv2 tracks due to work. Are the zero poimt better and more effective and what do you suggest I do please.

Yes, ZeroPoint should be better, they are an upgrade on Qv2 and Ultimas.

2 Likes

make sure to use the listening schedule, you wouldn’t want to have any reconciliation whilst working

1 Like

Thank you very much

1 Like

Thank you very much for that information

Piggyback/related to this thread.

Rationally I know subs are working on me, but right now I am slightly paranoid about whether they are working “correctly” or how to make them work “bigly” :no_mouth:

@SaintSovereign @Fire can you comment on when it comes to results, how one knows if there’s lack of exposure? Does the below (increased the loops until one reached reconciliation) still apply to ZP?

Basically I am confused between the advice of taking more rest days, i.e. less loops, and more exposure, i.e. reconciliation is the sweet spot. Which one is the way to go for ZP?

I do 2 loops of mindseyes every other day is that enough exposure

That should be enough.

Check out: Zero Point Listening Instructions - Subliminal Club Support Hub

Exposure on ZP is different from on older versions.

1 Like

Yes I have looked at the instructions but on ultima and qv2 they are both an hour long so how how is zero point better?

Yes, I see what you mean. I wondered that too.
Zeropoint is supposed to be a completely rewritten scripting method, which allowed them to also make the sub shorter.
I’m nowhere near a SubClub professor, so if I’m wrong, someone please correct me.

There is also some info on here:

1 Like

Thanks for that information wolf just have to keep using it guess people are different and how much limiting beliefs I have which need to be cleared for the subs to work I am using sapien medicine they use morphic fields I use subconcious limit remover hope that may help remove blockages.

The Community Created Article: How is ZP “better” than Qv2? from the support site might help clarify.

1 Like

Hi seeker yes ive looked at it when I first came on site but still hard to understand imstead of listening to an hour sub its 15 mins instead. Well i have a couple more rest days to go then start my second 21 day cycle hope I get some results.

Have you had any reconcilliation using subs and if so what did it feel like and what did you do to get rid of it.