Not had any results yet

Dear community,
Ive been using Paragon and minds eye.for 13 days now still not getting results especially from Paragon for pain relief. Any suggestions to make them work faster, or can they take a while to work.

1 Like

A question for clarification, what’s your listening schedule?

2 Likes

@Sandman1268 I am sorry to hear that you are not getting the results you anticipated. My question what are you hoping to achieve by running paragon ?. Are you using it as a “post workout” after the gym ? Cure back pain ? muscle pain ? recovering from an infection ?.

With Minds Eye are you practising visualisation exercises ? i am 90% sure that you are getting results perhaps they are just not obvious as its still early days.

2 Likes
1 Like

Hi I am using Paragon in hope that it will help my hip.bursitis pain. And Mindseye want that for law of attraction manifestation and help me improve my visualization. Is there something I,m doing wrong what does Paragon actually do is it good for ailments maybe I misread the info on it

Minds eye zp 1x paragon zp 1x
Monday.
Tuesday rest day .
Wednesday listen etc

1 Like

I will suggest to perhaps listen to it for awhile longer. During your washout (rest period) of 5 days there may be changes that will happen. If not, one can consider using Paragon Ultima after that period and see if that is more helpful for your situation.

1 Like

Yes thank you for that ill give it the 21 days and after 5 days ill try the ultima programmes oppose to the zero point see if I get better results that way.

1 Like

Did it take a bit of time before you saw results?

How many stacks are you running and how long have you veen running subclub products and did it work for you quickly?

Have you looked at the How To Make Subliminals Work Faster article on the support site?

1 Like

Hey bro!

I would advise you take some action alongside listening.

That’s what gets the ball rolling

Hi there well Mindseye i do visualization to manifest using law of attraction. And paragon I am doing hip strengthening exercises so what else can I do to take action?

2 Likes

Yes ive done all that guess its still early time people are different, some people get faster results than others guess I am expecting too much too soon.

1 Like

Would it be possible to add yin yoga to the mix? The slow stretching yoga type.

At some point, if someone is journaling, taking action and don’t see an improvement, he should only accept that it will take more time for him.

You seem to take good action already. People have different skills and aptitudes. So for some people (positive) results will take 1 week for some other it will take 3 months. Good luck :wink:

2 Likes

Eat some good food, take some nutritional supplements.

Thank you for your feedback

since I’m being referenced in this old quote, I want to clarify: in the end I got results from Khan. it is actually one of my favorite subs. the problem in my case was not that I did not take action but that I listened to it too much.

This was long before there were any official listening instructions and I just did what all people did back then: listening to it for several hours per day which was complete nonsense as Q was already very powerful back then. When I listened to so many loops, I got a lot of recon with mostly none positive effect and the few positive effects only came in waves.

I am doing now an experiment with Qv1 where I listen only to 1 loop every 2 days (basically the listening instructions for the stronger Qv2) and I feel like I’m getting the whole script after only 1 loop. I now know how @Invictus must feel who can do this with the stronger formats. When I do this with Qv2 or ZP, I’m only feeling a fraction of the script with quite some recon. So Saint is really right when he says that less is really more.

I even wrote this back then:

which is complete nonsense as I just realized. Always thought that I’m a hardgainer but in reality I’m very sensible to it. I was just in recon as I did too many loops, so I did not realize it. (having no or few results can also be recon)

4 Likes

Great feedback.

What pattern did you use at the end?

So from your experience one should experiment with 1 loop every 2 or every 3 days or 1 loop a week before even thinking about trying a hard gainer listening pattern?