Early Emperor v4 Impressions Thread

It happened with me as well. Freaked me out. I don’t know whether it happened because of meditation or Emp V4. I don’t want to share the incident. Because I’m still not able to process it.

(Feedback)
Headaches have decreased. My head feels heavy all the time. Dark circles under my eyes ( rare occurrence).

I’m able to have a much more control over my mind. I m conscious of what I’m eating, watching or thinking.

V4 is very powerful. V3 forced me leave my job. This will force me to open multiple business for sure.

2 Likes

I hope you have a goal in mind. Also, you are maintaining a journal. Sometimes the changes are so small, we forget to see them.

2 Likes

Yeah man I am sitting all day trying to memorize shit ton of information. I don’t journal for QL but I have a file where I write how much I learned that day.

But I have also statistics from more than a year and I didn’t notice an increase. Like how many definitions I learned how long were they and a personal ranking of how intense is it (based on how abstract the ideas in it are)

1 Like

It is important to notice I have listened to emperor for 500 days straight in total now. I also listened to Limitless and BL seperately. So there is a lot of groundwork that has been done.
Just be patient, it will come (I cant believe I am the guy who says this. I am so impatient, if there is going to be measure for impatience they use my name as a counting unit)
Aaaand… well… if this can bring me just as astonishing results in the discipline/women/finance and body astehtics department (and something tells me it will :wink:) , Ill build a time machine and make my 15yo self listen to this.
Seriously, this is a huge game changer.

5 Likes

@SaintSovereign whats a good pheromone to pair with emperor ?.

This isn’t a personal attack against you, @infinite, but the line “I got no results” makes my hair stand up on end every time I hear it. This is something we see frequently and part of it is our fault because we aren’t pushing TAKE ACTION as much as we should. If you get results from one of our titles, you’ll get results from the other. They’re all built upon the same scripting method and script base, the difference is in how the listener responds to it. Subliminals must have a pathway to manifestation in order to work properly. That’s why we always recommend taking action, because you’re providing your subconscious with an avenue to actually manifest the subliminal scripting. If you’re not operating in line with the subliminal, you’ll see no change, because you’re actually not trying to change. A conscious desire for change is 100% required to see results.

This is why people get a lot of noticeable result with a sub like Emperor and less with a sexual sub. It’s easy to work with Emperor – you simply have to be working toward a goal, ANY goal. Everyone who has a job and wants to get more respect, or more money, usually gets results with Emperor because creating a pathway to manifestation with it only involves showing up to work and doing a good job. You do that and the sub can show it’s power.

A subliminal like Primal Seduction, however, will require you to actually interact with women – A LOT – in order to create the necessary pathway to manifestation for the sub to help. Instead, most people tried to treat it like an audio pheromone – just run it and walk around quietly in a store hoping women would jump on their laps. Meanwhile, those who are doing really good on sexual subs are taking action by getting on dating sites, being more social, going out to meet others, etc. There’s only so much we can do in getting you to take action. We COULD create scripting to push you more, but that method generally takes up more of the subconscious’s focus and you’ll lose / minimize the ability to stack titles. So, from the start, we decided to urge people to take action rather than us trying to MAKE you do it.

That’s why, while we stand strongly by our 30 day, no questions asked refund policy, I can understand why other producers require you to journal or run the title for [x] amount of days before you’re eligible for a refund. People will do all kinds of stuff to “get better results” EXCEPT actually working diligently toward a goal. That includes trying to hack the subs, speed 'em up, stack a ridiculous amount, etc. Everything except just running the title and taking action.

People were always accusing @Fire and myself of making up results or some crap and could never understand how we do what we do. The answer is simple. We work, HARD. Neither of us watch much television, or other time wasters (I do play video games from time to time with my significant other to unwind). Instead, we’re constantly working toward our goals, facing our fears and generally just taking action.

@AMASH hasn’t abandoned the forum – we’ve heard from him. He’s out there taking action. Though we do miss his presence here on the forum, I also commend and admire him for being relentless in his pursuit for change.

19 Likes

Just a question that arose in my mind: Which program would you recommend an absolute beginner regarding women, who never had intimate contact with a girl, is fearful, resentful, cant approach them etc?
I was wondering about this because I think I havent seen you mention this in any title so far or I might have overseen it.
Just asking for a friend, of course!

1 Like

Ascension would be the best program for a situation like that. It’s easy to run and will help build the groundwork for a strong alpha mentality.

5 Likes

Considering the subliminals made by SC strong as they said, it seems that this abusive stacking of many subliminals is one of the most important roots of all evil, regarding don’t being able to “get/feel” the results.

I’m running two subliminals and I feel that’s already too much. Emperor’s script is HUGE! It has a lot of characteristics, including body composition modification, money, business, sex, women, and so on.

So, how could one be able to handle these big stacks, without the necessary exposure to each subliminal?

Well, just a thought.

2 Likes

Had the most scariest moment i had to wake up and share it with you guys. On my 5th loop of listening whilst asleep. I felt very uncomfortable like i did not want to listen anymore. Then suddenly I felt i was leaving my physical body like I was levitating. I felt terrified. At that moment I stopped listening.

I then fell asleep and had a dream where I was talking to my brother who i have lost contact with. I told him to talk to me and tellme whats wrong. He was silent and it made me upset.

Next I found i was in a building and saw a sign that said Subclub upstairs. I walked upstairs and saw Sovereign at his desk talking to a girl. I asked Sovereign “mate sorry to interrupt are you busy I have to talk to you about V4”. He replied can you come back later I am busy. I nodded my head and walked away then woke up.

@SaintSovereign what the hell is going on mate please explain ?

3 Likes

Just wanted to throw this out there. I started running E-V4 ultrasonic at night, and either my roommates were talking about imposter syndrome while I was half-asleep, or I had a dream about it.

The next day I saw Saints comment about imposter syndrome scripting, and thought it was a weird coincidence.

In general, I realigned all my goals that I was slacking on the past few weeks while finishing up Khan ST4 (in retrospect, there was probably reconciliation going on).

Suddenly I’m back to waking up 5am or earlier and working out like a beast, and just feeling super alpha and, no hesitation when talking to people, interactions being super smooth, and just super in control. I identified the 3 things getting in the way of my career goals, and hope to have them tackled by end of tomorrow. This sub is the good shit right here. (Note: ran V3 for 4 months earlier this year).

1 Like

Hi @Abu_Nasir, Alchemist and Emperor V4 right? Do you feel something different with the synergy?

1 Like

Being short, Emperor makes me much more aggressive with ANYTHING that I feel that’s threatening me. Also, I’m definitely cutting many things that was holding me back in regards to my goals.

Alchemist, it seems, is guiding me to question, reconsider and reshape my metaphysical/spiritual practices.

My plan is to use my metaphysical/spiritual practices in order to build my empire and I already can see, in some ways, what this combo is doing with me.

3 Likes

Sounds like energy blockages being released and your subconscious sending up a fear response.

Remember, characters in dreams are just representations of parts of your psyche. The “Sovereign” in your dream most likely represented the part of your subconscious responding to your subliminal use. If I had to guess, this dream was dealing with some deep subconscious fear, and you’re attempting to clear it. However, you’re not quite ready, hence the subconscious telling you to “come back later.”

I know it’s scary, but keep at it. QuantumTech is exceptionally potent and is attempting to make some profoundly deep change VERY fast.

6 Likes

Emperor v4 sounds like a barrel of laughs. I’ve penciled it in for the new year, to stack with QL.

3 Likes

My first tip would have been hanging out with Saint on the astral plane.
Jokes aside, your post reminds me I should keep an eye on my dreams aswell

1 Like

Well i am still hitting hard with Emperor V4. Today i am feeling rather spaced out. I am suffering flu like symptoms constantly sneezing. Despite this i am going to stick with V4 and barrel through whatever emotional challenges i am facing.

V3 was a walk in the park. V4 is a different breed.

Whats interesting is i am more motivated to go to body balance tai chi and yoga classes. I really dont know why.

Is anyone feeling tired and wanting to sleep ?

5 Likes

lol I also caught a flu a few days ago. It is gone now but I still sneeze very strongly sometimes. Seems like there are many people experiencing this. Very interesting

1 Like

Can Emperror V4 used during studying?

@mercharc i listen to it whilst learning new subjects.

1 Like