Not had any results yet

No never heard of those but thank you very mich for your advice i will check it out does it cover hip.bursitis pain or everything?

Hello rv consultant how are you today have you used lots of sub cllub titles and if so which ones please?

It might be better to ask about a specific subliminal you might want to use.

Have you used mindseye sub and what results did you get from the title?

Do you mean that?

Can you share some of your favorite and most effective YouTube videos that walk one through the process on that topic?

2 Likes

Iā€™ve used TRE and I found the pre-fatigue yoga exercises to be a bit challenging. I found that after a workout I could lay down in the position they use for the shaking and that worked for me without even doing any of the other exercises. So Iā€™d just lay on my back with my feet on the floor and let my legs relax a bit as if in a butterfly stretch and just play with adding tension and just relaxing, the shaking will happen. Like you might start with more tension and just holding it until the shaking and as the time progresses you can relax a bit more.

2 Likes

Yes

This video is from the YouTube channel of the creator of TRE, it explains the basic routine.

2 Likes

@friday I did TRE for a while and I always felt like I took some sedatives after it, very relaxed and with a smile on my face. It was a time when I had a lot of lower back pain.

2 Likes

I am going to try it.

Thank you for the suggestion

1 Like

Thanks for your reply. No just subclub I listen to zero point titles every other day said I was using sapien meds in between the days i wasnt using their products. Told me the sapien would interfere with sub club results and not to use them. I use 4 different morphic fields and one sub club product. What sub club products do you use and have you got results?

1 Like