Not had any results yet

If after another 4 days you’re not noticing anything, please contact customer service.

Also if you choose to listen to Subliminal Club products, please ONLY listen to Subliminal Club products. We don’t know what will happen if other subliminal products are used, or other technologies such as morphic field are used.

5 Likes

Ok thank you very much for your help. Have you used a lot of sub club products and got results?

Hi ive ordered some bosweilli from amazon will take it with turmeric and collagen hope that makes a difference and using Paragon as well.

1 Like

sounds good. I’ll keep my fingers crossed. :crossed_fingers:

Thank you my friend what subs do you use and have you got good results

If you like you can find my whole journal here:

Hi Hannibal thank you for getting back to me did you use ultima or zp for results. Ive gone on years with different sub vendors and stumbled across sub club from.a law of attraction website Will to mastery the guy said sub club are the best so i will perservere and stick with them.

1 Like

If you need your body to “produce” more collagen i recommend you consume good quality whey protein instead of collagen pills or powder.

Well I cant have whey because I dont take dairy I bought some marine collagen npt sure if thats any good for joints.

If you have ongoing inflammation (which is what bursitis is… inflammation of the bursa) you need to fix that before any rebuilding efforts can be expected to work.

Find an osteopath who can actually help you fix the problem.

2 Likes

Atm only ZP like mentioned in my journal.

The thing is: the body won’t “produce” collagen from the collagen added via pills. You body will create collagen by using aminoacids that form protein. In any case you can consume vegan protein or any other kind of concentrated protein powder.

2 Likes

Yes ive been to an oseopath lots of times havent been since last year when I got covid but hopefully will start seeing him.again soon thank you

Ive got pea protein I use when I go to the gym will that work?

I believe that if it contains the aminoacids required it will work well.

1 Like

Chances are the problem took years to develop. It’s going to take sometime before it is resolved. As you said, be patient.

Thank you brother i will get help with oseopath also got hip strengthening exercises by physio.

1 Like

No never heard of those but thank you very mich for your advice i will check it out does it cover hip.bursitis pain or everything?

Hello rv consultant how are you today have you used lots of sub cllub titles and if so which ones please?

It might be better to ask about a specific subliminal you might want to use.