Not had any results yet

Thank you very much for that information

Piggyback/related to this thread.

Rationally I know subs are working on me, but right now I am slightly paranoid about whether they are working “correctly” or how to make them work “bigly” :no_mouth:

@SaintSovereign @Fire can you comment on when it comes to results, how one knows if there’s lack of exposure? Does the below (increased the loops until one reached reconciliation) still apply to ZP?

Basically I am confused between the advice of taking more rest days, i.e. less loops, and more exposure, i.e. reconciliation is the sweet spot. Which one is the way to go for ZP?

I do 2 loops of mindseyes every other day is that enough exposure

That should be enough.

Check out: Zero Point Listening Instructions - Subliminal Club Support Hub

Exposure on ZP is different from on older versions.

1 Like

Yes I have looked at the instructions but on ultima and qv2 they are both an hour long so how how is zero point better?

Yes, I see what you mean. I wondered that too.
Zeropoint is supposed to be a completely rewritten scripting method, which allowed them to also make the sub shorter.
I’m nowhere near a SubClub professor, so if I’m wrong, someone please correct me.

There is also some info on here:

1 Like

Thanks for that information wolf just have to keep using it guess people are different and how much limiting beliefs I have which need to be cleared for the subs to work I am using sapien medicine they use morphic fields I use subconcious limit remover hope that may help remove blockages.

The Community Created Article: How is ZP “better” than Qv2? from the support site might help clarify.

1 Like

Hi seeker yes ive looked at it when I first came on site but still hard to understand imstead of listening to an hour sub its 15 mins instead. Well i have a couple more rest days to go then start my second 21 day cycle hope I get some results.

Have you had any reconcilliation using subs and if so what did it feel like and what did you do to get rid of it.

yes indeed mate ! i didnt follow the guides and ran to much , usually trying to do to many things at once . reccomend wash out and healthy foods and fruit for sugars to brain. Usually for me it was some sort of compulsive type thinking and unfortunatly extreme anger. so good time to take cautions and be mindful, let go of negative beliefs :joy:

Ok i will just run 2 loops of mindset zp every other day for 21 days see if i can get more results thank you for your help.

What actions are you taking to help improve the issue?

I’ve also got hip pain, along with shoulder and back pain, as a result of being hit by a car 15 years ago… (as a pedestrian… I don’t recommend it. Oof.)

I take multiple supplements to help my body, the biggest impacts for the pain were a high-quality curcumin + boswellia mix, MSM, and a ton of collagen. I also take several grams of fish oil every day and and periodically use red light therapy and PEMF, which make noticeable differences. I also cut out gluten, as I found it’s highly inflammatory for me. I wore a knee brace for years until I cut out gluten, and after that… knee pain is 99% gone. Unless I eat something with gluten, then it seizes up again.

I love subs, especially Paragon, but personally, I don’t ask my body to try and heal something unless I’ve given it all the resources it needs to do so.

2 Likes

I have hip burstitis keeps me awake most night. Ive seen physiotherapist given me exercises but doesnt help i saw paragon to use in order to see if it can help my problem. I take turmeric as people say its anti inflammatory and omega 3 oils nothing else work I wont take pain killers because chemicels can hurt your body does paragon work for pain. What experiences have you had with paragon.

Turmeric contains curcumin, but in order to actually get effects from it you either need to eat so much of it that it’s ridiculous, or get a proper curcumin supplement. I use one called BCQ, which I order from an online pharmacy as I can’t find it locally.
I used to be kept awake by hip pain too, and if I stop my supplements for more than a week the pain comes back. Hurts to lay down, hurts to sit, hurts to walk… so I do not let my supplements run out, to the point of keeping an extra month’s supply on hand just in case.

My experiences with Paragon have mostly been with migraines; the original Paragon can help make a minor migraine go away in about half an hour. I also sprained my thumb shoveling a few weeks ago and I was told it would be sore and bruised for up to 6 weeks, it was fine within 3 by using Paragon every other day.
The point of Paragon is to heal, not block pain… and in order to heal you need to provide your body what it needs. For bursitis, you need to address the inflammation, and help the collagen and other connective tissues heal. That will reduce or eliminate the pain as a result of the healing.

2 Likes

Collagen i never thought about that thanks i will order some from amazon that curcumin i live in the uk which brand do you get please. See if I can purchase that but if collagen work thank you for that information.

Do you think collagen supplements will help me?

How can I address the inflammation in my hips i was given hip strengtheing exercises from physio but still hurts a lot of the night. Do you think collagen supplements will help?

Dear Saint.
When you listen to zero point, I use headphones am I suppose to visualize while using it? I listen to it as I am doing household chores is that ok to do that or not?

Look into Boron some people with arthritis use it as it helps lower inflmmation and a bonus it can help to increase testosterone and decrease estrogen according to a study at 10mg a day for T & E.