No-Body, No-One, No-Thing, in No-Time - AlexSQ Journal

One thing the RoS / EOG / RM Combo has done so far is coming closer to my true spirit business wise.

Meaning, focused on creativity in teaching and slow growth.
I installed the extension again that hides all “views, subs, likes” etc on Youtube and went over my own videos with that, removing everything that is just designed to gain views, and kept everything that is designed to add value.

Plus, I redid ALL my thumbnails to use a more creative approach:

This is clearly RM at work.
But not just that.
FOR THE FIRST TIME, I actually had fun designing thumbnails.
Before I was trying to meet the “general successful thumbnail guidelines” which are all annoying af.
Now, it is fun. I enjoy it. Creative work, etc.

I might grow slower this way, but I ENJOY it.
Which is the ultimate goal of any purpose, is it not?

RM has been a blessing.
Although I went through some tough recon initially (I guess the combination with RoS also makes it stronger, TRUE, RELENTLESS expression of spirit) now I have re-gained that zest for life, my craft, and all things.

5 Likes

It’s also fascinatic to read older posts of mine on here and not even being able to comprehend who that person was or how he was thinking.

A sign of progress.

2 Likes

Just used that image above to find your YouTube channel and watch one of your videos.

You are an excellent communicator! It’s great.

Happy for you. I think you have talent. It’s easy to listen to you talk. Will be fun to watch you unfold.

2 Likes

I hope this isn’t against forum rules :confused:

But thanks! Glad you like it!

1 Like

Good point. I’ll delete the post if necessary (and send it to you personally :slight_smile: ).

Confusion.

The combination of RoS, EOG4 and RM is profound, but also tough to run I must admit.

However, I recently gained a lot of insight.
When you are dealing with anything that can’t be explained simply, you will end up confused (reconciliation is imo the same).

The problem is, we’re trained in this society to always have an answer, or seek a guru that does.
An external solution.
Which never really works since it cannot be fully applied to our personal circumstances.

So the solution really is to be FINE with confusion.
With NOT knowing.

An example, if you have life purpose A and B to choose from, you don’t know which one is the right one.
You can’t know. And maybe both suck. Or both are great.
Most people then go to external means, asking some guru or influencer what to do.

Because the Ego always NEEDS TO KNOW.

But this is neurosis. A drive of insecurity.

Not knowing takes real bravery.

Heading into the unknown, pioneering.

Taking risks.

Plus, the best insights come from a higher source. Whatever label you choose.
But if you embrace to NOT know. Accept it, and move forward with this, it does 2 things:

1. You can live MUCH more relaxed
  2. Eventually (maybe years later) you’ll get deep insight from a source you didn’t know

Accept you don’t know.

All of this was of course written towards me, even though I used “you.”

Or my soul was talking to my Icon there.

Either way, I recently also got better at detaching the body from my consciousness. More and more I realize I am just driving this flesh vehicle. It is not me.
Then again, it also sends you on the journey to ask yourself “Who am I?”

Which can be a tough task.
Luckily, not knowing is a blessing.

Oh yeah, sex is also much better with RoS :wink:

On this topic, I had this insight:
Non-Duality.
As man and woman we are duals. Polarity. Split.
But through sex, we can finally reconnect with our other part yet again.
Become whole.
Non-Dual.
For a short period of time.

Tread cautiously though, just sticking it in there has nothing to do with this.
You need to connect with the soul. One consciousness with its counterpart.
Otherwise, just the bodies you two are driving are connecting.
Nothing crazy about that.
Connect the consciousness and experience the feeling of true bliss.
These minutes.
Where nothing matters.
No worries. No problems.
All at once.
Presence.

I feel like RoS/RM was speaking there.

Which leaves me with a different problem. I was planning on stacking RoS/Diamond for a divine experience, but RM is just too nice. Maybe I need to postpone this.

Third musing.
Money.

Been running EOG4 for quite a while, and 6ish months of EOG1 before that.
I get this nudge to drop EOG for a month and step back a bit to see what I learned and did.
I need to give it more time to figure out if it is recon or truly subconscious wisdom.

Outside of that, not knowing applies here as well.
I removed all metrics from Youtube and all that. So I just don’t KNOW which video does well or how people are liking it.
But maybe this is good?
Because then I focus more on the content itself, and not how well it does.
So I can create content I enjoy.
Instead of creating content the algorithm gods enjoy.

Not knowing can truly be a blessing.

7 Likes

4 Likes

Coming back to Alan Watts. I have a bunch of his books, but yet have to read them! :wink:

Thanks!

2 Likes

That’s actually the one I enjoyed the most. I read it when I was 20 or so, and then gave it to my dad. I think he still has it.

1 Like

RM is such a beautiful sub.

The joy for life. The empathy, the acceptance, WHILE still keeping your boundaries.
Everyone around me was much more interested in me which was weird, but clearly RM at work.

Plus, the poetry, the relaxation, the music.

Sadly, I have to drop it for now because it’s still pulling me too far away from what’s currently burning, which is, of course,
se moneys.

Which is why I came up with this custom:
REVELATION of WEALTH (name idea by @Simon )

1. EOG4
  2. Ascension Chamber
  3. Free Pass
  4. Cosmic Wealth
  5. Wealth Limit Destroyer
  6. Financial Success Reality Shifter
  7. Secrets of Akasha - Wealth
  8. The Spotlight
  9. Lifeblood Fable
  10. Victory’s Call
  11. Story Teller
  12. Sacred Words
  13. Moment Immortalized
  14. Chiron
  15. Song of Joy
  16. Entranced
  17. Void of Creation
  18. Virtue Series: Patience
  19. Subconscious Flow
  20. Plateau Transcendent

On top of which I will throw RICH as a booster for maximum manifestation, and Inner Circle for manifesting winners into my life.

Now, you might be thinking:
“HOL UP, alexander. Didn’t you just run RoM RoS and all that and now you’re back to physical stuff like money?”

Yes, sir.
If anything, RoS revealed to me higher realms, but also told me there is no point in going there if I am still fighting for survival, and most importantly, my life purpose is not making enough on the side to quit the wage slavery.
This might in part also be from RM (freedom scripting) but it felt like RoS for some reason.

So anyway, solve the basic survival first, then proceed.

6 Likes

I’m back.

Current stack is EOG3, Revelation of Wealth with a side dish of Inner Circle every now and then.
Yet to run the custom and IC.

I took a bit of a longer pauses between runs of EOG3.
I noticed that 3 gives me a ton of recon, whereas EOG4 doesn’t.

I presume the mind is occupied with other things in EOG4 to drop most of the EOG3 scripting, which it can’t ignore if I run that solo.
Still, ever since I run 3, money is coming in left and right, things are aligning. It’s all good.

Talk about money manifestation?
I found an old Revolut account on which I had about $750 in BTC lying around.
Completely forgot about this thing. Clearly an EOG3 manifestation.

On the spirit.

RoS is still lingering around. My libido was DEAD for a few weeks. It is now coming back but it feels WAY different.
I know what Saint meant when he said he had difficulties describing his experiences with RoS.
Same.
Same.

I don’t know how to put this in words how I am feeling about sex now.
It is different in understanding how it is control and manipulation in all of society. And how it is feeding evil forces.
But this does not stop me from experience pleasure every now and then while being on the physical plane.
It’s not driven by some form of validation.
I don’t care IN THE SLIGHTEST if I have sex or not. But I do feel genuine desire for my lady, and I don’t care about her judgment.

BONUS:
Last time we had sex I visualized while doing it how I penetrate her soul instead of her body, and in that very moment her nipples got SUPERHARD lol
Guess it worked. She tried to hide them. She said afterwards she never experienced that feeling. Interesting.

Generally, I am not sure if old RM is still lingering or if it is RoS, but I never was more comfortable with just truly showing myself. No masks. Just Alex.
But I also don’t rub it under people’s noses.
If they ask me about my thoughts on things, I fire all them conspiracy theories. But I don’t HAVE to tell them since it doesn’t validate me.

On the flipside, this makes it SUPERHARD to relate to A LOT of people.
I’m ditching many people in my life or am just very silent when I am with them.

It pulls you inward.
All that external stuff is unnecessary.

Which also helped with business, where I removed my most viewed videos on Youtube: About Andrew Tate and Sexual stuff in the Troy Movie.
Why?
Because I don’t want that audience.
Before I thought this brings in people, which it does, but not the audience I like.
Guess what? Ever since I did that the algorithm is sending me different people that actually engage with my content.

In a sense, RoS also helps a lot with taking risks.
Many fears are gone or healing.
Fear of judgment.
Fear of failure.
Fear of change.

I just act according to what the spirit is telling me.
Awareness is heightened of everything I do.

Awesome.

I might incorporate runs of RoS in the current stack, but make no mistake, it can be a tough sub to run :wink:

Oh and I completely fell out of love with anything Church, any religion, the new age, etc.
The spirit is not separated into groups.
It is one.

9 Likes

Pretty interesting indeed! Do you mind if I borrow your technique? For research purposes obviously.

2 Likes

Only for research purposes please :grin::grin:

Wait, what?? why LMAO

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

:rofl:

What’s so funny about that?

I mean, maybe I read it wrong, but

Like, why was your partner trying to hide her nips after they got hard, WHILE you’re having sex?

What’s the thought process because that’s hella strange and funny to me. I apologize if I’m missing something, lol.

Well maybe there were issues from the past, a little self conscious etc
But the fact her body responds this way is a good sign isn’t it?

Of course it’s easier to judge than put yourself in someone’s shoes.

Anyway.

2 Likes

Ascension Chamber in a custom is a game changer.

Ran my first loop of Revelation of Wealth and bro, my thought manifest into reality within minutes (if not blocked by something)

Simple things that don’t require much work happen almost right away.
If reality needs to align on more spheres than just one, it takes a bit, but it WILL manifest.
How could I NOT add this to customs for so long? :smiley:
Thanks to @Invictus for this idea

Interesting tho, whenever I run a ZP custom, the first day (the listening day) i don’t notice anything from it.
Or very little.
Or recon :smiley:

But the day after, it’s all set on fire! So imma give the custom 2 more extra days to process before we run the next loop.

6 Likes

I’ve been working on my conscious practice of patience and one avenue I utilize is exactly this.

Patience isn’t how long you can wait for; it’s the quality of waiting that is telling.

I own a motorcycle and command respectable facilities of my own.

It would be nothing for me to never stop from point A to point B.

I can split lanes, use my vulnerability to encourage others slow down, and more that motorcycle riders would understand.

But. I don’t. As much.

No, if I see a wall of metal with red lights, I pay attention to my impulses to ‘avoid it’.

All the way up until I have slowed down and come to a CONSCIOUS and physical (motorcycle movement) stop.

Conscious stop: letting my bike slow down even though I want nothing more than to show the irritated people in traffic with me, glaring in their side mirrors as they wait for me to pass that there’s an advantage to being on two wheels.

Reasoning: to show myself that as much as I enjoy flow and speed and utilizing every resource I have available to NOT stop or even pause (old practice), I ALSO enjoy just chilling there.

Oh, that chick has been staring at the side of my helmet this whole time.

Good thing I chilled here, these birds are on some crazy shit.

Wow, are they practicing for Top Gun?

Oh look, a fuggin’ Vegas squirrel!

I mostly jest.

Kinda.

1 Like

The hidden sub results

Sometimes it can be very hidden. I ran my new custom recently and loved it.

Revelation of Wealth

1. EOG4
  2. Ascension Chamber
  3. Free Pass
  4. Cosmic Wealth
  5. Wealth Limit Destroyer
  6. Financial Success Reality Shifter
  7. Secrets of Akasha - Wealth
  8. The Spotlight
  9. Lifeblood Fable
  10. Victory’s Call
  11. Story Teller
  12. Sacred Words
  13. Moment Immortalized
  14. Chiron
  15. Song of Joy
  16. Entranced
  17. Void of Creation
  18. Virtue Series: Patience
  19. Subconscious Flow
  20. Plateau Transcendent

However, my wife suddenly became fighty over something I did.
Specifically, we have power to heat at home, because of solar power on the roof, and I wanted to set up the heat pump to only run over the day when we produce energy.

Now this thing is a bit fickle, so the first time I set the timers it just shut down altogether lol
Result, the house slowly became cold (not really, because it’s quite mild outside) and because I was out of the house the next day, my wife had to deal with the mechanic and was pissed about it.

All good, I let it sit over the Easter weekend, and then proceeded to set this up, armed with the manual.
This time, knowing how I can reset it myself.
Went down, didn’t work, and restarted it.
No problem.

Came back up to the living room and she was pissed af how I went there without telling her.
At first I was like, “Who the fuck are you to tell me what to do” but pushed down that alpha bravado mindset down and tried to figure out why this would be such an issue for her.

Yada yada, proceed with a fight and a pissed night, until I finally got her to talk about issues.

Initially I thought the Entranced module had a strong aura she didn’t like, but now I am seeing what’s going on.
She said she felt like what she says doesn’t matter because she told me to wait for mechanics to solve it (which I honestly got the wrong way).

So I made clear that I value very much what she says, and we discussed that and I clearly stated what happened.

Why am I telling you this?

This was Lifeblood Fable.

My reputation with my wife clearly had to be solved. I had this thought running in my mind prior (presults again) that she might feel like she is just there to clean the house and do the laundry (which she clearly isn’t, but I could see how it could look like that)

So I had to make that clear and take a stand.

Only days later I realized which module fired there, because that was kinda hidden in plain sight.

And, no matter how much you set up your custom to be focused on wealth (like with this one), if your subconscious decides that something else needs to be solved first with Lifeblood Fable, so be it :wink:

5 Likes