Main Disc. Thread - The Revelation of Spirit ZP

:bowing_man:

5 Likes

Can confirm.

When running Revelation of Mind, it gives clarity since your mind ends up being silent, all the random thoughts and feelings gone.

But Revelation of Spirit gives you direction based on the purpose of your soul. Cause Revelation of Spirit gives unique results dependent on who you uniquely are.

If anyone is confused about themselves and/or can’t decide on what stack to run or customs to make, run Revelation of Spirit + Revelation of Mind for a cycle or two. You will get your answers after that since this stack will make you contemplative and introspect.

Personally, I got some answers on what titles to run after I did a cycle of these two together.

16 Likes

RoS is definitely already pretty turned up as it is for delivering results, intensity wise. Can’t imagine how that would have been turned up another couple of notches.

One interesting thing RoS got me doing Raikov wise without realising at first was to watch a whole bunch of interviews with exorcists, because if there is one profession where your faith needs to be rock solid and on point at all times, that would be it. So far that definitely helped to answer some vexatious questions :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Saw little humility from people around especially my big brother, who was trying to steal a part of the property from my dad, without proper distribution of inheritance. I saw him being humble to me.

Is ROS effect people around us, while it is working on our subconscious mind?

2 Likes

If there is such a thing as a collective unconscious, then we are all connected.
Therefore, a change in your subconscious would affect the subconscious of others.

Another explanation would be that your aura changes and affects your counterpart. Ultimately, these concepts are the same, because from a spiritual point of view, everything is one.

8 Likes

Post 300 in here.

Report from my recent experiences:

There is much more I can’t put into words, but it’ll do for now.

7 Likes

Still, ROS is digging into my soul & showing me the truth
The truth I have been searching for a long time. Why am I not able to focus or get success?
Every time I ask my wife the purpose of life, what to do, why to earn, and why not enjoy only if you enjoy money doesn’t come in.

In the last cycle when I discovered ROS I was listening to manifestation meditation a lot but this new listening method actually changed a lot, how ROS is affecting my soul, my brain, my body

Finally last week I again Started reading a little bit about Cybernetic Transposition. Aligning Mind on Target. With this specific Action, ROS & EB become great forces & started helping me more
Though I am not claiming I am super duper productive right now, I got to know why I was failing all these years.

My mind isn’t aligning with my focus or my Goal. But what my mind is doing then? It’s daydreaming.
A lot, A lot, A lot. A lot of bull shit is going on behind my brain. Which doesn’t benefit my current goals & desire.

I am just like a lost man who lost a reality. I am running subs for 1+ years but no subliminal give me these kinds of deep effect which ROS is currently giving. I just need to align my brain into 1 & keep practising basic achievements every day several times a day.

Mind is a very strange thing, do I lose & become a failure because I am lost in thoughts? Do my thoughts become so random that I have lost the ability to control them? Controlling thoughts & focusing on Whats Important is so important in life

1 Like

Why do you ask her? The answer will not be with other people. External things.

Only within yourself.

1 Like

I asked her a few months ago when I ended up in ICU after starting DR. My anxiety was on the roof at that time. So I discussed lots of things with her. After starting ROS, I didn’t ask her any sort of this question, But I recommended her but she is ignoring fool despite getting lots of benefits, I myself had to remind her about her listening cycle, day 1 or day 3 lol

She isn’t listening to subs despite getting benefits she was a little reluctant, I mean if she has an interest she would ask me. I stopped recommending it to her or my father subs, I was making him listen by going through his mobile and giving him headphones just to remove his anxiety, he got lots of benefits but didn’t ask about subs until I request him or the same as my wife.

I think you need to clarify that DR didn’t put you in the ICU.

3 Likes

:laughing:

:joy:

1 Like

Any update on this? Would love to put RoM and RoS in a custom together.

1 Like

Yeah during my DR stack but not because of DR ofcourse

1 Like

The goals of RoS were not pointed out yet it seems like this sub makes your “spiritual beliefs” come true… It’s like if you believe that if somebody has done something evil the evils will come back to them and hit them (Laws of Karma). I cannot explain it any better (or maybe I just don’t want to get into the details) but my wife is a Buddhist and recently I’ve been noticing that a lot of stuff that’s been going on works the way that is aligned with her beliefs. She’s been listening to RoS for 5-6 weeks now.

6 Likes

Now I can see my Soul.

I am not 1; I am 2. One is me, who is writing this. Another is something different
I don’t know if it’s my spirit or soul or What?

Whatever it is, I need to align with him. He lives in a different world.

Everyone has it, But mine is a little disturbed, Not little. But a lot

I need to make him understand like we make our child understand something.
I need to show him directions every time. If I leave him for a few hours, He will take me to some other world where I get disconnected from reality. I am trying to communicate with him, & trying to fill the gap between him & me.

If it’s Soul, then it got corrupted over the years. I need to defeat myself to win the race of life.
You will think I am a crazy ass, writing nonsense things. There’s more to my life. I haven’t written until now. But let me assure you, If you aren’t getting what you want, despite trying every possible method in the world, then look for your soul or inner guy for once. It’s not the same as what you think.

You & he need to be partnered and want the same thing at once, To get anything from life. If he gets corrupt, despite you wanting anything, you won’t be able to achieve it fully.

Mine imagines a lot but not what I most want. He makes me fear a lot. He is too much naughty too. But all this shit, I don’t need now. I need only 1 thing now, to get a job in IT. By hook or crook & now I am trying to align him with myself to achieve my goal.

3 Likes

I have been struggling with religious beliefs most of my life, and I believe that these religious beliefs have been entangled with trauma in my family from previous generations, trapping our lives in a never-ending cycle of tension that constrains the need to improve our material and non-material quality of life.

I would love to blame the ones at the top of the religious hierarchy for coming up with all these toxic ideas, but it won’t solve the problem, and the damage has been done.

I feel that I’ve given up lot of opportunities in my life because of religion, and yet, there are still some (not all) things about my religion that I believe are true.

Perhaps Revelation of Spirit might help me in reconciling this mess.

7 Likes

I recommend also a combo with RoM since that cognitive boost helped me being aware of distortions and to make sense of the esoteric things in my life. :ok_hand:

2 Likes

Are you two somehow related? You have a similar avatar as Mickey, your name is based on the word King :slight_smile:
Are you cousins or something?

5 Likes

Nice :joy:

Haha its weird but a coincidence. :grinning:
Did you also like Fantasia @King ?

1 Like