Main Disc. Thread - The Revelation of Spirit ZP

Damn, RoS is dope :ok_hand:

I can relate to the work flow thing. It goes so smoothly I sometimes don’t know if I was productive or zoning out lol so I started to write everything I do down and realized I do get things done, it just doesn’t feel like it.

I have also noticed the head architect at the software company seen to give me more and more responsibilties as I think he noticed I do care, I analyze issues in the design of things and come up with good feedback.

3/5 questions I ask him he realized he missed a use case and changes things around.

7 Likes

Haha thing is, I’m kinda overwhelmed with everything right now, in fact, right now I’m in a very very weird state of mind that I kinda haven’t experienced since a very long time.

Basically, I’m starting to feel like life has become repetitive, and I know things have been going amazingly well in my life, but somehow, somewhere, something is missing.

I feel like everyday, I just wake up 5:30am, go to work till 2pm, get lunch, play a hit, either go gym or out with my girl if it’s a rest day, then eat dinner, and then come home, play and sleep, and as much as I do have fun during those tasks, that’s all they feel to me, just tasks of my days that I have to get through.

I don’t get excited about new things, because I have this really deep faith in myself to always excel at whatever I do, and that things will always work out, because of which, I just “be”, and because of that, I feel like I’m just existing, not living, which leads me to “install a new persona” using customs, and then enjoy some new stimulation in life by exploring a different “me”, and then it becomes the norm, and then poof, back to just “being”.

So, I guess in a way, that’s why even though it’s a huge championship, which will even stick out like a golden event in my CV, I just feel like it’s just something that I have to do anyways.

6 Likes

Judo is the king of all martial arts. The global popularity, level of competition and amount of training required is unmatched; no other martial art comes close.

Hearing this news from Invictus has me further interested in trying out Judo, though I won’t lie; it looks painful.

4 Likes

Yeah. That’s Saitama Syndrome.

Try Dragon Reborn.

:joy:

7 Likes

Look at Saint’s profile picture.

3 Likes

Some more RoS insights I gained (long post):

5 Likes

@SaintSovereign funny how RoS was the scariest sub during the testing, and now it has become the most beautiful one :grin:

Can’t wait to see what else it brings out of me :eyes:

11 Likes

Well, that test version was NOOOO joke, lol. Production version is so much more refined.

7 Likes

@Invictus What made it so scary?

2 Likes

Hard to explain. It felt like the production version, just turned up way too high. Too many results at once. Nailed it with the production version, but I spent a few months working on just that.

9 Likes

@SaintSovereign : I need a bit of advice here. My current stack is HoM + EOG4 + CFW. For the next 3 cycles. After that, I’ll do 3 cycles of RoM. Before CFW there was 3 cycles of LBFH.
HoM and EOG4 aren’t not leaving the stack for the next 12 months (if ever). I’m running all those healing subs as a preparation for Emperor. My ideal stack is HoM+EOG4+ Emperor. You’ve once warned me about how rough that stack would be. Which is why I’m taking my time to do a lot of healing before adding Emperor to the stack.
Now here is my question: should I run RoS right after RoM (therefore postponing Emperor for 2024)? That would give me a full year of healing with 3 cycles of 4 different subs (LBFH, CFW, RoM and RoS).
Or run Emperor right after RoM and postpone RoS for 2024? I’m kind of leaning towards doing RoS this year a having a full year of healing.

Any advice?

3 Likes

Rofl, if you’ve been running HoM and EoG Stage 4 with CFW you’re more than ready for Emperor. Like, this is a HARD stack and I admire you for running it. With HoM having such high ambitions, one could easily get lost in taking immoral actions, but the CFW keeps it at bay. Though, all the healing in that titles can cause some recon.

In fact, you may have surpassed the need to even run Emperor. I’d say to do a run of RoS + RoM after you finish, as these titles have a tendency to solidify past subliminal results, as well as boost them. It also gives you completely clarity as to what you need to do to bring your goals into reality. After that, if you still want to run Emperor, it’s probably fine, but I suspect you’ll want to expand in a different direction using a title that is more suited to your goals.

23 Likes

Any future plans to expand the titles into more advanced versions of Emperor, Khan, and Stark.

It feels like those titles have a cap on potential, or at least it feels like there could be room for further development beyond what they go into.

1 Like

@ksub HOM , EOG St 4 , & Emperor? Rule the world?

More like: solidifying my family life, launching a couple of businesses that I really want to (and know I can) turn into million dollar companies and launch a very daring childhood dream business or activity that is near and dear to my heart.
It’s funny how running all those subs finally gave me more clarity than I ever had.

10 Likes

I pretty much became unable to think about my business goals in terms inferior to million-dollar businesses. I even stopped responding to offers that I would have jumped on last year. Now I know where that comes from. :rofl:

7 Likes

Ok today I have decided to run only 2 titles instead of 4 i was running

This revelation comes after ROS ofcourse

I am knowing myself little bit little everyday

1 Like

:bowing_man:

5 Likes

Can confirm.

When running Revelation of Mind, it gives clarity since your mind ends up being silent, all the random thoughts and feelings gone.

But Revelation of Spirit gives you direction based on the purpose of your soul. Cause Revelation of Spirit gives unique results dependent on who you uniquely are.

If anyone is confused about themselves and/or can’t decide on what stack to run or customs to make, run Revelation of Spirit + Revelation of Mind for a cycle or two. You will get your answers after that since this stack will make you contemplative and introspect.

Personally, I got some answers on what titles to run after I did a cycle of these two together.

16 Likes

RoS is definitely already pretty turned up as it is for delivering results, intensity wise. Can’t imagine how that would have been turned up another couple of notches.

One interesting thing RoS got me doing Raikov wise without realising at first was to watch a whole bunch of interviews with exorcists, because if there is one profession where your faith needs to be rock solid and on point at all times, that would be it. So far that definitely helped to answer some vexatious questions :slight_smile:

7 Likes