No-Body, No-One, No-Thing, in No-Time - AlexSQ Journal

I mean, maybe I read it wrong, but

Like, why was your partner trying to hide her nips after they got hard, WHILE you’re having sex?

What’s the thought process because that’s hella strange and funny to me. I apologize if I’m missing something, lol.

Well maybe there were issues from the past, a little self conscious etc
But the fact her body responds this way is a good sign isn’t it?

Of course it’s easier to judge than put yourself in someone’s shoes.

Anyway.

2 Likes

Ascension Chamber in a custom is a game changer.

Ran my first loop of Revelation of Wealth and bro, my thought manifest into reality within minutes (if not blocked by something)

Simple things that don’t require much work happen almost right away.
If reality needs to align on more spheres than just one, it takes a bit, but it WILL manifest.
How could I NOT add this to customs for so long? :smiley:
Thanks to @Invictus for this idea

Interesting tho, whenever I run a ZP custom, the first day (the listening day) i don’t notice anything from it.
Or very little.
Or recon :smiley:

But the day after, it’s all set on fire! So imma give the custom 2 more extra days to process before we run the next loop.

6 Likes

I’ve been working on my conscious practice of patience and one avenue I utilize is exactly this.

Patience isn’t how long you can wait for; it’s the quality of waiting that is telling.

I own a motorcycle and command respectable facilities of my own.

It would be nothing for me to never stop from point A to point B.

I can split lanes, use my vulnerability to encourage others slow down, and more that motorcycle riders would understand.

But. I don’t. As much.

No, if I see a wall of metal with red lights, I pay attention to my impulses to ‘avoid it’.

All the way up until I have slowed down and come to a CONSCIOUS and physical (motorcycle movement) stop.

Conscious stop: letting my bike slow down even though I want nothing more than to show the irritated people in traffic with me, glaring in their side mirrors as they wait for me to pass that there’s an advantage to being on two wheels.

Reasoning: to show myself that as much as I enjoy flow and speed and utilizing every resource I have available to NOT stop or even pause (old practice), I ALSO enjoy just chilling there.

Oh, that chick has been staring at the side of my helmet this whole time.

Good thing I chilled here, these birds are on some crazy shit.

Wow, are they practicing for Top Gun?

Oh look, a fuggin’ Vegas squirrel!

I mostly jest.

Kinda.

1 Like

The hidden sub results

Sometimes it can be very hidden. I ran my new custom recently and loved it.

Revelation of Wealth

1. EOG4
  2. Ascension Chamber
  3. Free Pass
  4. Cosmic Wealth
  5. Wealth Limit Destroyer
  6. Financial Success Reality Shifter
  7. Secrets of Akasha - Wealth
  8. The Spotlight
  9. Lifeblood Fable
  10. Victory’s Call
  11. Story Teller
  12. Sacred Words
  13. Moment Immortalized
  14. Chiron
  15. Song of Joy
  16. Entranced
  17. Void of Creation
  18. Virtue Series: Patience
  19. Subconscious Flow
  20. Plateau Transcendent

However, my wife suddenly became fighty over something I did.
Specifically, we have power to heat at home, because of solar power on the roof, and I wanted to set up the heat pump to only run over the day when we produce energy.

Now this thing is a bit fickle, so the first time I set the timers it just shut down altogether lol
Result, the house slowly became cold (not really, because it’s quite mild outside) and because I was out of the house the next day, my wife had to deal with the mechanic and was pissed about it.

All good, I let it sit over the Easter weekend, and then proceeded to set this up, armed with the manual.
This time, knowing how I can reset it myself.
Went down, didn’t work, and restarted it.
No problem.

Came back up to the living room and she was pissed af how I went there without telling her.
At first I was like, “Who the fuck are you to tell me what to do” but pushed down that alpha bravado mindset down and tried to figure out why this would be such an issue for her.

Yada yada, proceed with a fight and a pissed night, until I finally got her to talk about issues.

Initially I thought the Entranced module had a strong aura she didn’t like, but now I am seeing what’s going on.
She said she felt like what she says doesn’t matter because she told me to wait for mechanics to solve it (which I honestly got the wrong way).

So I made clear that I value very much what she says, and we discussed that and I clearly stated what happened.

Why am I telling you this?

This was Lifeblood Fable.

My reputation with my wife clearly had to be solved. I had this thought running in my mind prior (presults again) that she might feel like she is just there to clean the house and do the laundry (which she clearly isn’t, but I could see how it could look like that)

So I had to make that clear and take a stand.

Only days later I realized which module fired there, because that was kinda hidden in plain sight.

And, no matter how much you set up your custom to be focused on wealth (like with this one), if your subconscious decides that something else needs to be solved first with Lifeblood Fable, so be it :wink:

5 Likes

Wow Plateau Transcendent

The custom is focused around wealth, but I feel like it’s working on all realms:

• I gained a deep insight into the spiritual realm, specifically what we are and what this world is
  • Last sexy time was INSANE. I was drowning… she was THIS wet :smiley:
  • 100k/month now feels totally possible. Like, almost easy? No hesitation about this anymore

The last part could also be Cosmic wealth, FSRS, EOG, etc :smiley:
Not sure which module exactly did this, but it FEELS like it was plateau transcendent.

It was specifically noticable in an interaction. I felt some anxiety coming up about it, and my mind was like, “The anxiety is fine, man. Embrace it, use bravery and just push through and see what happens.”
Basically pep talk.
But it was different than some motivational guru, it felt real. True. Legit.

So I did it, and the results were insane (can’t share here tho)

The funny thing is, that reality isn’t fully aligned with my beliefs yet.
The custom made my financial beliefs grow superfast.
I am totally ready to run a million dollar business now mindset-wise, but in reality, I still deal with lower bills :smiley:

It’s weird to be torn between that, BUT, as we know, the mindset is the precursor to reality.
Just a question of time when reality catches up.

Imma do a somewhat longer washout now, because I am getting results from subs I ran a month ago or something.
This could either be Plateau transcendent yet again, or the name embedding amplifying older subs, or it was because I experimented a bit with more loops and now the mind is finally working through that backlog.

The stack remains ROW and EOG3, but the third spot is interesting.

I wanted to run Inner Circle to manifest friends and change my environment to be better.
But I am weirdly drawn to Ascension.
First I thought of Chosen to be the positive leader, but my mind is pulling me to Ascension.

Maybe I should listen.

4 Likes

15 days again… phew

It’s interesting how the subs send me in certain directions.

On Revelation of Spirit, I am content with things I have.
The shitty 9-5, not being entirely free.
It’s the Zen way of acceptance.

Adding EoG to it (which came from RoS tbh) and my EoG Custom, I am more of:
Yeah we’re grateful for what we have,
BUT
can’t we do more?

Isn’t there more we can give to people?

Which I like a lot.

(Although the glitches in reality and the bugs I literally saw were telling of how nothing is real, so I’ll miss RoS, but it doesn’t serve me right now)

The custom is a powerhouse.
Not just manifestations money wise, friends wise, etc, but also the mindset.
It’s not just making money.
It’s changing the world.

Big tasks, of course, but you gotta think big.

Outside of that, it’s basically the realization that Maslow’s Pyramid needs to be solved at the bottom first, before I think of higher realms.
Which is why I decided to learn a new programming language (currently Ruby on Rails, React and Angular) to get out of this shitty 9-5 I am in.

I lied to myself, thinking, due to the freedoms I have there (not MUCH work, quite chill) that it helps to build my own business.
Reality is, that this job ruins my mindset.
The people
The company
The philosophy.

I’d be better suited in a start up, or smaller company that has the right entrepreneurial spirit.

Since I’ve been programming for 17 years, learning those is simple and pays much better.
So looking forward to that.

Which is of course, just a springboard to the real thing.

Seems like I finally found the direction of my brand.
Loving it.

Subs wise I am still drawn to Ascension, but Emperor also popped up.
I have a love-hate relationship with Emperor, because in the past it manifested a bit too many challenges. This, however, was Qv2 IIRC. I think, ZP doesn’t have this scripting anymore, right @SaintSovereign ? Or is The Forge still in it?

Then again, I’ve grown so much, the experience will likely be very different.

I might need some kind of balancer though.
Chosen, LBFH or something to not end up too much on the physical side again (or maybe it’s exactly what I need? To solve those issues?)

One thing is assured:
I don’t even recognize the person I was a year ago.
The perception alone.
Now, spring is blooming and I’m driving along, looking at the trees, noticing how nature is rebuilding.
Before, I was so DEAD asleep, I noticed NONE of that beauty.
Must be RoS.

4 Likes

I’ll follow your journey, buddy!
I feel the same with the 9-5 job, but as long as I haven’t build an alternative way forward for me, I continue the road.

But I really like the part where you don’t recognize yourself from your posts of 1 year ago. I would not use the same timeframe for myself, but 3 years ago? I see a lot more being me, dropping masks. I guess that is ZP working.

4 Likes

My growth on here has been insane. Especially with ZP.
If you look inward, and how you operate differently, you quickly realize that sometimes the external results are missing for a reason.

Simply because you think differently of it now.

So powerful.

SO SO powerful this stuff.

Glad I came across it!

4 Likes

Im really not active here and this is way off topic but I just saw you on twitter

The world truly is small haha

haha it is, indeed :smiley:

1 Like

I’m curious, what has been your biggest breakthrough/s currently?

Financial/business:

• Writing is the foundation of all media. Thus, if I want to succeed on social media, I need to get back to writing. Without dropping my YOutube channel. So I reactivated my old Twitter account.
  • Making money online with info products boils down to this: Sell to your former self.
    Think about the problems you had and how you solved them. Then just sell that.
    Which is what I am doing now.
  • Basic needs need to be met, regardless of me KNOWING that I won’t take any money with me when I die. Still, money is a tool that buys freedom of time.
  • 9-5 is absolute hell. I see it every day. Literally just came into the office, and the boss was mad af (not about something I did) and was dumping his emotional bs onto me. If I haven’t already enough reasons to quit.
  • Big picture planniing and clarity of end goal was lacking for years. I did this and that, went back and forth and even had successes. But never a clear plan on where I want to be.
    And I don’t mean numbers, although those help (I am thinking of $1m/year which is totally possible with Twitter alone).
    I am thinking of clarity of what I want to do in 10 years.
    Which is writing. It’s always been my strength, but I got sidetracked a lot.
  • Many more smaller things

Romance

• I like sex and a specific style of it and I’ll go after it. Its part of the needs being met, which it hasn’t for a while.
  • Generally I go after what I want, but I know it’s not driven by the ego, it’s with the end goal of being satisfied with the situation I have, so I can conquer the world replenished.

Self

• There needs to be a balance in all things.
    I was on a path of love only and trying to solve evrerything with that but it doesn’t work. Not in this world. Hence why I decided to finally throw in Ascension for a bit of a masculine, confidence, dominance oomph in all I do.
    It’s needed.
    Would be nice if it weren’t, but you gotta be honest with reality.
    So I am thinking of balancing Ascension and Chosen iterating over months. Meaning 3 months ascension, 3months chosen. Something like that. I don’t want to run both because the main focus of the stack is still wealth.
  • Enjoying the process is key in all things.
    Many things I learn now I already knew, but now I UNDERSTAND them. Big difference.
    Nothing groundbreaking, but it’s breaking for me and my development.
  • I realized, ever since I started with subs I’ve been on a journey to discover more of myself. I WAS already on the right path (direction of my online business, twitter, etc), but I needed that sidetrack to be fully confirmed. I see that now.
    All the lessons I learned within just 1 year, most would do in 5 years. And, the biggest thing, so many lessons I already learned that would come later in my journey and hurt much more.
    Same with life path, clarity, direction, perception, and many things.
    it’s not just visual perception. Literally of life, reality, etc.
4 Likes

So, after a short washout I had this urge to go back to 15 minutes running the titles.

I don’t know why.

Ever since testing Wanted, I never ran more than 3 minutes on any sub.

But so I did, 15 minutes of Ascension.
And what @Invictus mentioned happened: I just became the sub.

Now, I had developed the mindset towards this prior to it all and so did he.
If you currently run 3 min, don’t just jump into 15 like this. It was cultivated.

But it DID happen.

• Insane self confidence and assuredness.
  • Zero anxiety about anything
  • Massive sex life increase (can consciously control how long I last, she never denies my advances, much more open)
  • Wife is excitedly intimidated. Meaning, super fast increase of respect towards me but she’s also very much drawn to this.
  • People generally show a lot more respect
  • Clarity in my vision, what I do, where I go. More so than before. Calculated risk taking
  • Wardrobe update

Zero recon so far.
A slight headache today (the third day off after it).

Interesting.
Then again, I’ve built my mind over years with subs now and worked through a lot of shit with healing titles, it feels like I can finally fully step on the gas without issues.
Tomorrow I’ll be trying my wealth custom 15 min.
Let’s see how this goes :smiley:

8 Likes

I am at a crossroads in my life, which is why I ran Genesis although I am not a “beginner” by all means with the subs.

I posted the meme in the other thread.
UPX and get a new coding job.
Or UWX and fully focus on my business to take off.

The real issue why this is even a question is, of course, money.
The current Java programming job just covers the bills, but the technology is too old to switch jobs with a better pay.
I would need to learn a new language and everything that comes with it, first.

However, writing is what I love. Online business is what I love. I have a deep, intrinsic drive to get out of (and hatred against) the corporate world.

So, I only consider the programming route because I HAVE to.
That’s the realization I got from GNS.
Clearly, if I ever want to get out, I need to take a calculated risk and fully focus on my business, instead of postponing it yet again.

On top, today I listened to a youtube video on my commute from Dan Koe. Great guy who talks a lot about the future of the creator economy.
And he said that writing is one of THE most valuable skills in the world right now.

Anything you see online is based on writing.

• Coding
  • Landing pages
  • Twitter, linkedin, etc
  • Even Youtube or IG Reels are generally based on a script
  • Hell, most successful people just turn their best tweets into a reel or TikTok

I know people making $100,000 A MONTH just with writing on Twitter and LinkedIn.
Just writing.
$100k/month.

That’s how powerful this skill is.

And that’s why I decided to go fully into my business. I’ll figure out a way to make the 9-5 work until then.

So the stack is:
My ROW custom
UWX
Genesis

6 Likes

This is the list of subs I have ran to this day, including in customs.

Ascended mogul
Khan
Primal
Primal seduction
Wanted
Chosen
Chosen from within
Revelation of mind
Revelation of spirit
Emperor
LBFH
True sell
Chosen the way of nature
Heartsong
Sage immortal
RICH
Ecstasy of Gold
Renaissance man
Limitless
Diamond
Dragon reborn
Regeneration
Minds eye
Stark
Alchemist
Limit destroyer
Godlike masculinity
Rebirth
Sex mastery
Ascension

In 1 1/2 years ish.

Talk about sub hopping.

2 Likes

@RVconsultant please close this thread.

QTKS journal was of course private in between.

New one here: Alex Being His True Self Again - Wanted Black, EoG, GMX

1 Like