New Support Article: Zero Point Listening Instructions

I have an excel calendar where I put the day I listen and the day I got recon and the big results I get.
It was so obvious after a month to see how I had to adapt my listening to handle recon.

So even if somewhere in my mind I want to listen more to have quicker/stronger effects, just reading my calendar I know that listening more doesnt bring much. And even the 5 days washout wasnt enough to restablish balance. So this pattern is better for me.

I am pretty busy in my life so I am always taking action. I guess I would not take action it would be way worse.

1 Like

It depends on your goals and what are the things you do that push you closer to your goals before you came across subs. For example. I meditate, give gratitude, listen to self-hypnosis recordings, keep fit, I have a side hustle, I had some goals i was working on, always reading and on the constant search for knowledge. Anything you do to push you closer to your goals. It also helps remove excess potential

2 Likes

I have been pretty strict with self-hypnosis for a while so thats been helping a lot, tho not enough to push me as much as these subs have pushed me.

Since I started with the subs here, I’ve been more focused on trying to get in shape and working towards a side hustle…

even tho I am working from home since covid started, I am at a point where I’m giving myself another year or 2 for this 9 to 5 BS. the side hustle has been ongoing but with covid time everything went to a halt til recently.

2 Likes

@Vkluff is right, @BrainDance

What you’re asking indicates that you need to appreciate action. (Same thing happens to me.)

If I gave you a cutting-edge, new technology energy bar:

Take one bite of this and you’ll be able to work out at 85% of your optimal level for the next two days.

So, now you take a bite and…

you wait…

“Hey, nothing’s happening!”

So you take another bite. You feel your heart speed up a little, but that’s it.

“When does it start working?”

The answer is, “It starts working when you do.”

Then you say, 'Oh, right. Duh. Of course."

And you go to work out. And you find that your energy levels stay high for the entire workout, and you’re able to sleep well that night. You go back the next day for another workout, and…Energy levels are still high! “Whoa. This thing actually works!”

With my (imaginary) energy bar, you’re able to work out for the next 4 days at a very good level. You sleep well. Muscles are not sore. Great.

On the fifth day, you notice that things are dropping off, and you take 1 more bite from the energy bar. It works just as well as before.

Over the next few weeks, your overall fitness improves and strengthens. Once you get used to how the energy bar works, you’re pretty confident. Over 3-4 months, you’ve only needed to eat about two bars, because each bite lasts you for almost a week!

How do you know? Because of your results in the gym.

So…

that’s a longer way of expressing the same idea.

7 Likes

man you are correct on that, after listening to these, that motivation is def there, my major major issue right now is that I really have to force the actions. given my current living/work situation its the physical strength that I am lacking. However! I just have company change and I am hoping it won’t be as toxic as the previous one where Ive have to work 3 different timezones…

1 Like

Believe me. I can relate.

I may not know your exact situation, but the area that I always need to understand better and adjust to is ACTION. I’ve been reflecting on it since I first began my journey here.

In a way, Action is a really good standard to use to guide your subliminal journey.

You first get here, and the feeling is kind of like you found a genie and you’re making your wishes. You may just pick any program based on whatever your wishes and dream life are.

But then you realize that Action plays a crucial role. So you need to think almost like a frog hopping from one lily pad to the next lily pad to reach the destination.

animal-animals

You ask yourself, ‘What are the next actions, no matter how small, that I’m ready and willing to take?’ or ‘What have I tried to do that is almost working but not quite working?’

Those are good questions to use to choose your current program. Pick a program that can work with what you are already trying to do.

Your Actions are the seeds. And the subliminal is like a Super Growth Plant Food Formula.

GorgeousIdenticalCottonmouth-size_restricted

Combine those two together and you get the magic.

And with each growth and with each set of results, your capacity to take more Actions will be strengthened. This now opens the way to take advantage of other subliminal programs. And a Virtuous Cycle is now established.

If you’re not taking any relevant actions at all, I think that the subliminals can help you to get to the point where you are taking action. It’s just that you’ll have to be more patient.

I’ve painted it a bit overly simply; but this is basically how I see my own journey progressing.

7 Likes

geez man, I can relate to this 100%… thank you for the detailed answer!

I have 3 subs in my schedule and I think I should cut those down to just 2 or maybe 1, currently tho I think I am on really small baby steps, to me which are still a lot because that is really helping me push towards my goals, tho slowley but i’ll get there… first things first… get my mental health back on track

3 Likes

Has anyone washed-out from Zero Point to see how long the questioning remained?

1 Like

What do you mean by that, mate?

1 Like

Well,

“While other producers create programs with static affirmations that aren’t open to interpretation (a form of control, honestly), ZP scripts engages the subconscious in a dialogue of sorts — a conversation. Now, the title you’re running is more of a trusted friend or advisor, allowing you to choose how you want to respond or operate without feeling pushed into action.”

I’m referring to the conversation or dialogue, of that trusted friend :wink:

To my knowledge, the Mind is a databank, it collects information, and all impressions made are stored forever.

So, I wish to understand how long the program affects the Mind to have such a dialogue? Like having a conversation with a successful athlete, that conversation must have an impact on the conversant, both mentally and emotionally. In most cases triggering an initiative to become a greater person, right?

The memory of this experience and the impressions made are then stored in the Mind.

With Zero Point, I cannot help but wonder how long this dialogue remains “active”, the processing.

Because it is depending upon the program, its density, its technology, etc, AND the listener, logic would conclude it is variable.

I’m curious if people have stopped listening to Zero Point, to observe for how long this dialogue processes and actively affects the user.

By having multiple data points we can make an estimation.

Lol, I have this now but I still notice all the scripts functioning. Mentally, but not emotionally.

I’m still having that pressure in the crown also, pressure in the third eye too, and sort of emptiness, lack of Spirit and emotion.

@Sub.Zero, when exactly did you have this Cry of the Soul LOL? And under which circumstances, if you do not mind sharing?

Also, see above, I accidentally replied before writing my reply.

3 Likes

I see. I’ve never experienced the questioning you mentioned only something that is called “the cry of the soul” (a deep sadness and emptiness) but it dissipates quickly.

From my observation on my own person after 1 loop and then rest

Very active effect for 2 days
Middle one after 3
Little after 4 no visible at 5

But it still doesn’t mean anything to be quite frank your question in itself in-answearable
You can’t measure subconscious work lol

After those 5 days part of the script was moist certainly assimilated, at wich extend ? Don’t know
How much still active don’t know either

We only have our own measuring wich isn’t helpfull in that case because it’s not measurable to simply put

1 Like

[opinion] The mind is always in conversation. In fact, many might argue that the mind, fundamentally, is a conversation, or a great number of conversations, being carried out ongoingly and simultaneously.

The mind is a perpetual conversation about the coordination of processes and perceptions. Internal processes and perceptions (the internal environment of the body, the Self, the identity) and External processes and perceptions (nature, Society, the world and Cosmos around us). The essential function of the nervous system is adaptive coordination to perpetually shifting circumstances. This coordination is “the subject” of the conversation that is the Mind.

The subliminal contributes to this ongoing conversation(s) that is the mind.

The point of that descriptive paragraph from Sub Club about ZP that you’ve quoted above is that, relative to earlier builds, this contribution by the ZP subliminal is done in a style that is non-forceful and harmonious, inviting (rather than demanding). The ZP subliminal is not shouting or yelling at the mind to receive its messages. It is, rather, interfacing smoothly with the mind to find those places and ways where the mind is able to harmoniously and naturally receive.

It’s the difference between breaking into a building forcefully, and simply walking around and trying the doors until you find one that is unlocked (or easily able to be unlocked).

By approaching the conversation in this way, ZP does not elicit defensive reactions or forceful, frightened resistance; on the contrary, it is welcomed and invited within.

ZP is like a trustworthy, honorable guest who, coming to visit the United Nations, enters through an appropriate doorway and is therefore welcomed and accepted to join in the ongoing negotiations and talks that are occurring within.

As for the “conversations” themselves, these are ongoing. ZP merely enters, joins as a participant, and immediately begins to offer beneficial, valuable contributions to these conversations, thereby influencing the the mind’s conversations to proceed in healthier and more effective directions and at an increasingly optimal quality level.

ZP is a wise and trustworthy consultant that raises the quality of the conversations that it joins.

As for the underlying implied question of your post:

In other words, ‘for how long after her departure, will the beneficial effects of this visitor’s contributions remain?’

This probably has primarily to do with two factors:

1. The capacity of the mind to learn and to receive the essence of the visitor’s wisdom (i.e., receptiveness)
    and
  2. How much learning was required to be done (i.e., developmental level)

For point 1, I might be an 8-year-old who has an excellent learning attitude, degree of intelligence, and attention quality. I am very good at learning. These ideally receptive qualities are going to allow me to make the most of my interaction with a wise, talented teacher.

But also (for point 2), if the teacher happens to be a University professor of calculus and theoretical mathematics, then even with my amazingly receptive intelligence, my 8-year-old developmental level will still need quite a bit of time to internalize all of what that teacher is able to tell me.

One or both of these factors may cause me to forget (or fail to receive) some of what that teacher said and I may therefore need to return back and converse a bit more often in order to really learn. But with each repeated exposure and each additional conversation, I will be learning and internalizing more and more.

9 Likes

Is there any way to find out how receptive the mind is?
Are every minds same ?

1 Like

From my experience, the effects, be it recon or positive manifestation, last no more than 8 days without listening. Before when I was listening 15 mins full sub, I noticed that the productivity/push of Emperor wore off after 5-day washout. Once the rhythm was off, it seemed harder for it to make a come back.

Recently I took a 9-day washout (the longest I ever took on ZP) and by day 6 the recon was gone and I felt like listening to subs again. Yet by day 8 the effects of Limit Destroyer, which worked really well for me to against masturbation, disappeared. However, that cycle I was listening 7 mins per sub instead of 15 mins.

1 Like

It happens from time to time without any other reason than just listening to my programs. I think it’s a part of the healing process since it’s most pronounced when listening to healing programs (like Dragon Reborn in my case) although every ZP program contains some healing components (in the Primer) hence one can experience it anytime. Usually it indicates some major shifts in your “inner reality”. It’s like further evolution that is preceded by a crisis.

The way I described it probably made it sound more grand and abstract than it needs to be.

Receptivity is just learning.

Taking in new information.

Your question above, for example, signifies that you were receptive to the post that I typed. You grasped the meanings, translated it into your own terms, and then came up with a relevant question. Therefore, I conclude that you have a reasonable degree of receptiveness when it comes to understanding the phenomena of learning and mind by way of metaphor.

2 Likes

@Amoris

Hermit, don’t even start. I just had a chance to read your ticket last night, and before I had a chance to even think of a response, you’re already here stirring things up to this time claim that Zero Point “lasts too long” after you stop listening. If anyone starts complaining about the permanency of Zero Point lasting “too long,” it’ll probably end in a ban, because the complaint before was that it wasn’t long enough.

We’re not doing this, everyone. Yes, Zero Point sticks around for around 3-4 weeks, then it fades into the background. Qv2 did also, it just wasn’t as obvious.

2 Likes

Can you please quote or reference this statement?

@SaintSovereign, just leave the support ticket, don’t bother with it if you don’t want to, I’m going to use Stark and Rebirth for a few months to see what happens.

To my surprise, I’m already executing a big portion of Stark in just a few days.

Actually @SaintSovereign, I was trying to figure out why in 5 months that I did not listen I still had moments where the scripts suddenly bloomed. A little bit like the earlier versions of Terminus where results vanished and then came back unexpectedly.

So, out of curiosity, I asked how long users have perceived the processing to be and you turned it into a statement.

I no longer make statements here with good reason.

Is this 3-4 weeks of processing, integration, and execution you are referring to; like the program being active and changing a person?

Another hermit clone? Do you ever stop trying to evade the ban lol

4 Likes