Subliminal Healing Bleed

Okay, this could all be absolute trash…but…

The programs “merge” when run in a stack (we all know this), I suspect that running your main program in a stack with your healing program causes what I’ll call “healing bleed.”

The reason why I think this is because when you run the two together, it “changes” the main program into a healing title, which alters the way the main program functions.

You might run 2 cycles and it might happen kinda like this.

Cycle 1: Wanted + DR:LD (healing)
Cycle 2: Wanted solo (healing continues)

The first cycle “bleeds” into the second cycle, where even though you’re no longer running the healing title, your subconscious still acts as if you are running the healing title because of the memory of stack one and how stacking titles alters their effects.

To break the “bleed” the only thing I’ve found that works is to run a new program with no healing, which will halt the healing and break the association, then return to your main program.

So…

Cycle 1: Wanted DR:LD
Cycle 2: Wanted solo (still healing)
Cycle 3: UA (bleed breaking cycle)
Cycle 4: Wanted (no more healing bleed)

I’ve found that the “healing bleed” can last a couple months if not interrupted with a bleed breaking cycle.

My explanation is that it’s simple memory association.

Think about it like this. You listen to a specific song while doing a specific action, and you do this often. Eventually you form an association and you might “feel weird” if you do listen to the song without doing the activity or vice versa.

If you break the association then suddenly the song and activity both are now “different” because now they can form new associations.

Do with this info what you will.

I’m going to use this insight to only run healing in solo cycles and solo stacks, if you do this, you tend to get instant blood once you return to your main stack with no noticeable bleed.

1 Like

That makes sense. It sounds like you’re talking about “bloom” from a healing title being strong, and if you don’t want that healing bloom, for whatever reason, to run a title that in this example is neither wanted nor DRLD, but can be any n0n-healing title other than those two right?

Quick question. In this scenariio…:

Cycle 1: Wanted/DRLD
Cycle 2: Wanted (still healing)
Cycle 3: Wanted (Still healing)
Cycle 4: Wanted (STILL healing)

Is this ^ kind of what you’re saying would happen if you don’t take that bleed break?

1 Like

That is what I’m saying, that’s been my experience, but I’m not sure how long that lasts…I’ve noticed it for a full 2 cycles after I stopped healing.

1 Like

That doesn’t seem out of the ordinary tbh. I recall Saint saying the ZP titles stick around for a bit after you stop listening.

2 Likes

It’s Saint dealing with Hermit, but here ya go lol

1 Like

Well I’m not claiming it’s a problem at all, just an observation about how the tech works.

Idk, I’m living my best life over here, I just noticed that it felt this way for me.

Yeah didn’t mean to imply it was. That was just the clearest example I could find of Saint talking about how long it sticks around.

I’ve suspected similar for a while now with the whole merging thing. It’s why I don’t mix intentionally deep focused healing subs and progress oriented ones. Neither one ends up making a huge impact for me.

1 Like

Gotcha. Well, it’s happened 3 times to me now, in each case I was running a healing sub with a progressive sub. Today, now that I’m on a new stack, it all clicked for me.

So on the one hand healing does work very very well, painful as it is, on the other hand i pretty firmly believe you shouldn’t stack with healing titles.

When I ran DR:LD solo, things were painful but amazing. When I stacked it with WB, it was good, but the healing totally overpowered WB and ultimately made WB pretty much an ineffective distraction.

Idk.

Now I’m on Emp and shit has bloomed so hard and fast that I’m half convinced I woke up in a new reality.

1 Like