New Support Article: Zero Point Listening Instructions

From my observation on my own person after 1 loop and then rest

Very active effect for 2 days
Middle one after 3
Little after 4 no visible at 5

But it still doesn’t mean anything to be quite frank your question in itself in-answearable
You can’t measure subconscious work lol

After those 5 days part of the script was moist certainly assimilated, at wich extend ? Don’t know
How much still active don’t know either

We only have our own measuring wich isn’t helpfull in that case because it’s not measurable to simply put

1 Like

[opinion] The mind is always in conversation. In fact, many might argue that the mind, fundamentally, is a conversation, or a great number of conversations, being carried out ongoingly and simultaneously.

The mind is a perpetual conversation about the coordination of processes and perceptions. Internal processes and perceptions (the internal environment of the body, the Self, the identity) and External processes and perceptions (nature, Society, the world and Cosmos around us). The essential function of the nervous system is adaptive coordination to perpetually shifting circumstances. This coordination is “the subject” of the conversation that is the Mind.

The subliminal contributes to this ongoing conversation(s) that is the mind.

The point of that descriptive paragraph from Sub Club about ZP that you’ve quoted above is that, relative to earlier builds, this contribution by the ZP subliminal is done in a style that is non-forceful and harmonious, inviting (rather than demanding). The ZP subliminal is not shouting or yelling at the mind to receive its messages. It is, rather, interfacing smoothly with the mind to find those places and ways where the mind is able to harmoniously and naturally receive.

It’s the difference between breaking into a building forcefully, and simply walking around and trying the doors until you find one that is unlocked (or easily able to be unlocked).

By approaching the conversation in this way, ZP does not elicit defensive reactions or forceful, frightened resistance; on the contrary, it is welcomed and invited within.

ZP is like a trustworthy, honorable guest who, coming to visit the United Nations, enters through an appropriate doorway and is therefore welcomed and accepted to join in the ongoing negotiations and talks that are occurring within.

As for the “conversations” themselves, these are ongoing. ZP merely enters, joins as a participant, and immediately begins to offer beneficial, valuable contributions to these conversations, thereby influencing the the mind’s conversations to proceed in healthier and more effective directions and at an increasingly optimal quality level.

ZP is a wise and trustworthy consultant that raises the quality of the conversations that it joins.

As for the underlying implied question of your post:

In other words, ‘for how long after her departure, will the beneficial effects of this visitor’s contributions remain?’

This probably has primarily to do with two factors:

1. The capacity of the mind to learn and to receive the essence of the visitor’s wisdom (i.e., receptiveness)
    and
  2. How much learning was required to be done (i.e., developmental level)

For point 1, I might be an 8-year-old who has an excellent learning attitude, degree of intelligence, and attention quality. I am very good at learning. These ideally receptive qualities are going to allow me to make the most of my interaction with a wise, talented teacher.

But also (for point 2), if the teacher happens to be a University professor of calculus and theoretical mathematics, then even with my amazingly receptive intelligence, my 8-year-old developmental level will still need quite a bit of time to internalize all of what that teacher is able to tell me.

One or both of these factors may cause me to forget (or fail to receive) some of what that teacher said and I may therefore need to return back and converse a bit more often in order to really learn. But with each repeated exposure and each additional conversation, I will be learning and internalizing more and more.

9 Likes

Is there any way to find out how receptive the mind is?
Are every minds same ?

1 Like

From my experience, the effects, be it recon or positive manifestation, last no more than 8 days without listening. Before when I was listening 15 mins full sub, I noticed that the productivity/push of Emperor wore off after 5-day washout. Once the rhythm was off, it seemed harder for it to make a come back.

Recently I took a 9-day washout (the longest I ever took on ZP) and by day 6 the recon was gone and I felt like listening to subs again. Yet by day 8 the effects of Limit Destroyer, which worked really well for me to against masturbation, disappeared. However, that cycle I was listening 7 mins per sub instead of 15 mins.

1 Like

It happens from time to time without any other reason than just listening to my programs. I think it’s a part of the healing process since it’s most pronounced when listening to healing programs (like Dragon Reborn in my case) although every ZP program contains some healing components (in the Primer) hence one can experience it anytime. Usually it indicates some major shifts in your “inner reality”. It’s like further evolution that is preceded by a crisis.

The way I described it probably made it sound more grand and abstract than it needs to be.

Receptivity is just learning.

Taking in new information.

Your question above, for example, signifies that you were receptive to the post that I typed. You grasped the meanings, translated it into your own terms, and then came up with a relevant question. Therefore, I conclude that you have a reasonable degree of receptiveness when it comes to understanding the phenomena of learning and mind by way of metaphor.

2 Likes

@Amoris

Hermit, don’t even start. I just had a chance to read your ticket last night, and before I had a chance to even think of a response, you’re already here stirring things up to this time claim that Zero Point “lasts too long” after you stop listening. If anyone starts complaining about the permanency of Zero Point lasting “too long,” it’ll probably end in a ban, because the complaint before was that it wasn’t long enough.

We’re not doing this, everyone. Yes, Zero Point sticks around for around 3-4 weeks, then it fades into the background. Qv2 did also, it just wasn’t as obvious.

2 Likes

Can you please quote or reference this statement?

@SaintSovereign, just leave the support ticket, don’t bother with it if you don’t want to, I’m going to use Stark and Rebirth for a few months to see what happens.

To my surprise, I’m already executing a big portion of Stark in just a few days.

Actually @SaintSovereign, I was trying to figure out why in 5 months that I did not listen I still had moments where the scripts suddenly bloomed. A little bit like the earlier versions of Terminus where results vanished and then came back unexpectedly.

So, out of curiosity, I asked how long users have perceived the processing to be and you turned it into a statement.

I no longer make statements here with good reason.

Is this 3-4 weeks of processing, integration, and execution you are referring to; like the program being active and changing a person?

Another hermit clone? Do you ever stop trying to evade the ban lol

4 Likes

That is fascinating. I love that explaination. The subs are so smooth. Kewl👍

1 Like

When we talk about enduring effects we’re talking about learning.

On the one hand we have:

• Quality and duration of active stimulation. How long is the message actively “circulating” in the mind.

On the other hand, we also have:

• Memory. Your memory. How well and how much does your memory hold onto a specific message, skill or perception once it has ceased to be actively presented.

That first kiss. It lasted 5 seconds or less and happened once. But you may remember it for decades.

Some things stick around and some don’t.

4 Likes

It wasn’t my first kiss but it was 15 seconds in high school that rocked my world. My young mind was blown. You are right about that. What’s so odd I was just thinking about that kiss yesterday. That damn Sub Clud​:joy::sunglasses::heart:

1 Like

Haha, I see such a wealth of wisdom in this short statement.

1 Like

Little bit of information on Zero Point; it appears when I listen too much the scripting crams up in my mind and it stops showing results in the emotional and physical planes, I do still notice it a bit mentally but results just cease.

Whenever this happen by taking a second or even third day off from that particular script results just return.

It’s like the mind begins to ignore it a little bit.

A form of tolerance perhaps?

Another script would still execute.

I find in these cases to not repeat it again, but to let it breathe a few days instead results in astounding blooms.

1 Like

@SaintSovereign
If I don’t take action on zero point, will you I necessarily feel tired or recon?
Like running WANTED and not going out to meet women.

1 Like

Have the official guidelines for stack rotation been published?

No but you can run one stack for 2 cycles, then switch to the next stack and do the same.

Rinse and repeat.

4 Likes

hello, i have a question in mind regarding ZP listening pattern, if anyone could help id appreciate it

im planning to run 3 ZP titles, ive been running 2 ZP for almost 4 months now and something, i think even more

but i want to reduce the volume of listening to one of titles to once a week so i could put more emphasis on the other 2 main ones that i want to focus on, so it would look like this:

• Day 1: 1x ZP Custom, 1x RM ZP
  • Day 2: Rest
  • Day 3: 1x ZP Custom, 1x RM ZP
  • Day 4: Rest
  • Day 5: 1x ZP Custom, 1x RM ZP
  • Day 6: Rest
  • Day 7: 1x Paragon ZP
  • Day 8: Rest

does that align with ZP listening recommendations ?

@RVconsultant
@SaintSovereign
@DarkPhilosopher

2 Likes

To me, it definitely seems so, but you should probably open a support ticket.

1 Like

yeah i though also , but i thought id double check just to make sure