Ascension for a new member! Up we go!

Question 3:

So the forum system told me it may be better to put replies to everyone in 1 single post, and I think it suggested I tag you all by names and quote all of your message or parts of it in that post. Those of you reading and replying and responding to me, is that better for you all or would you prefer I reply to each of you as ive done above?

Question 4:

So I have spent lots of time reading the website before I got confused and then joined the forum. Some terminology I have come across that the other subliminal company I used to purchase from used. I never had any success from there which is why im here. Terms such as Blooming, Stonewalling, resistance etc.

Its seems to much of a concidence and for a moment I did wonder and panic am I at a credible subliminal site lol so im wondering are these terms due to some scientific research paper which is why more than 1 subliminal company uses them too?

Thank you

1 Like

Yes, those concepts and terms are common to personal/systemic growth and change in general. Subliminals take the natural growth process and intensify it by adding focused structure and energy to how we learn. As a result of the enhanced and augmented pace and quality, you’re going to feel the ups and downs–and stops and starts–more intensely than you normally might. Most of the terms that get used around here are describing one or another aspects of that basic principle.

At the same time, as in any community, we’ll add our own little spins and angles to the fundamental concepts, based on our experiences and observations. At the end of the day, however, it all comes back to Growth.

4 Likes

ah i see thank you for answering @Malkuth.

I realised I had another question and forgot that as well urgh, so ill post that below too.

2 Likes

Question 5:
So 1 thing that ive realised from my reading the website is that as well as subs, its journaling and action.

The action part still confuses me. I mean if I take action for lets say I dont speak to girls, I now decide to speak to 1 girl a day or atleast smile to 1 girl a day or as many as I see then the probability that 1 girl will eventually respond will go up.

So the confusion I have is what how do the subs help? what is the difference in taking action without listening to a sub and listening to a sub?

thank you

2 Likes

You can type the question in the same post.

Subliminals will help make things easier.

• When before you found it difficult to speak more confidently, you will be a little less nervous now.

• When before the girls didn’t see you since you didn’t approach them, now they see your sub-heightened aura.

• When before you thought talking with girls was a challenge, now when you open your mouth it will be fun.

• Etc

Basically the subliminals multiply your effort. An effort of numeric value 2 is multiplied by the subliminal by 3 for example and produces 6. Without the sub, the effort is 2 and you get 2. Without the effort but using the sub, multiply 0 with 3.

7 Likes

Action has been, and still is, the centrally compelling feature to me, when it comes to the sub journey.

I’m controlling myself to avoid burying you under a pile of previous entries. I’ve been thinking about this question for quite a while now.

Well, first, I’ll just direct you to one post where I was thinking of the same question that you’re asking now.

I’m reminding myself of @Simon right now. He’s got so much wisdom spread around here on the forum that he can usually just link you to a previous post(s) in which he already addressed your question. hahaha.

Also @AjUK you can literally go up to the ‘Search’ icon at the top of the screen and type in the word ‘Action’ and you’ll see a bunch of useful discussions on this very topic. It’s a justifiably popular topic.

(That Search function will probably come in very handy to you in the next few weeks.)

5 Likes

And (I won’t bother trying to resist), here is one more from another discussion on Action (and ‘Conscious Guidance of the subliminal.’).

I’ll just paste it here.

Second: a metaphor

European folklore and fairytales have the idea of “Seven League Boots”

These were mythical footwear that magically enabled the wearer to instantly travel many miles in any direction by simply taking one step. Obviously they were much sought after by the heroes of those legends. (Just stay with me. I guess you’re not into fairy tales.)

These are a good metaphor/analogy for how Saint describes Ascension Chamber up above.

They amplify your efforts to make progress in a given direction (i.e., Results Enhancement).

But even with magickal Seven-League boots, the wearer still has to choose a direction and take a step. That process of choosing a direction and taking a step is the essence of Conscious Focus.

Conscious Focus is doing whatever you personally need to do in order to generate a sense of direction, purpose, immediacy, and intention.

4 Likes

@Lion

Thank you, yeah I didnt do that i thought doing that by editing the post will only be seen by new people and anyone that read it may miss it if that makes sense lol

this answer makes complete sense thank you @Lion

@Malkuth oh wow you’ve given me a lot to read there and i appreciate it so ill take a read when im back on as I need to sleep.

Ive spent last 3-4 hours easily searching for posts here on Ascension as well as reading the sales page on the sub and other subs that seem great and im left with a mental mush haha

Im already thinking of what the next ZP sub should be since 15mins is so cool and thats without even testing this sub to see if it even works on me yet hahaha

From now on ill try to reply to people in 1 post I think to make it easier for all… ill try it now and see if it works.

4 Likes

There’s no rush.

Use Ascension for a bit of time to give yourself time to get a baseline of experiential learning. You were wise to run Ascension first as @COWolfe pointed out. This is a great place to start, and it does a lot.

I’d say give yourself about 2 months (at least 1 month) with just this one program. See how you feel and what’s happening. And then use your experiences to guide you to the next step.

3 Likes

Thank you! Great advice! really appreciate it.
It was also @Fire who told me to start with Ascension which so nice of him and then he said for a couple of months, as I went back and read the post again. So yeah you’re saying the same which is great.

2 months on ascension and then lets see. cant wait!

5 Likes

I would say don’t bother about those terms now.
Otherwise you will try to categorize yourself in your mind in to one of those.

2 Likes

thanks @pacman good idea and advice! ill forget about it.

1 Like

Day 2 - no loops (18th May 2022)

Didnt mention before but the objective is to listen to this sub for 60days before any thing else.

Today was a no listen day and so I was on here reading journals and the sub descriptions to many subs then went to sleep.

Slept for 7hours it seems before being woken up suddenly by dad. I think I did dream but again cant remember any of it, except that im 90% sure i dreamt.

I had an uneventful day except for losing my cool with dad and later with mum. I did lash out, I just got frustrated and couldnt help it. Silent loss of temper as I call it now from today.

I dont feel as fearful around working/job etc today as I have done 3 days ago - meaning 1 day before i came to this site.

I had a lot of cleaning/tidying up to do today and I had to constantly move from 1 room to another and felt like I was doing the 10k steps challenge but I got everything done. Was it the sub, was it just brute force out of necessity not sure. Was it comfortable though - no it wasnt pleasant nor was it in the flow.

Other than that nothing else I can really say.

Extra to add:
So ive yet to listen to my day 3 which I will do shortly. However as I was having downstairs my father was mentioning to me about how I will need to move out soon so be prepared and focus on job hunting etc. I didnt feel uncomfortable.

Thanks for reading.

Some other random thoughts:
Ive been (due to my forum posts reading here), dreaming (contemplating but dreaming sounded funnier) of my next sub lol I am stuck with aiming for working on things for my career such as limitless to study textbooks and executive to deal with my procrastination which I have had all my adult live especially as well as teenage years.

However then im wondering would a healing sub be better to assist ascension in cleaning any trauma ( :man_shrugging: ) or limiting beliefs from inside me and thus help other subs too in working better for me.

2 Likes

I’m sure you noticed the aspects that pertain to you during your reading, however keep in mind that Ascension has the goal of creating internal and motivation. The goal of Ascension is to create a strong foundation for your future sub use.

1 Like

Sorry @Dark I realised now my journal wasnt clear what reading I mean, by reading I mean various posts here on the forum rather than anything career related.

Ill edit my journal to make this clearer. Thanks for showing me.

sorry what did you mean internal and?

Is this the main foundation based sub? and if so how exactly? as I thought maybe the clearing past & limiting beliefs possibly were?

Ive also added an extra bit/additional point to my journal incase you want to read that too.

1 Like

I meant to write internal power.

While clearing up the past is certainly important, you want to have positive beliefs that will replace the old ones. If I had to say why ascension is considered to be a foundation building sub is because it teaches you to take action and builds a masculine frame that will be useful in all your future endeavors, whether or not they involve subs.

These are the objectives for ascension:

Objectives:

• Develop a sense of endless ambition, passion and drive.
  • Develop an internal and external sense status and authority, as well as improve the perception others have of you.
  • Enhance your romance life and sexual / seduction skills.
  • Improve your wardrobe, body language, speech patterns, etc. to maximize your sexual appeal to others.
  • Develop and Embrace a physically and emotionally healthy lifestyle.
  • Includes scripting to assist with physical shifting: grow physically stronger, with a more aesthetically pleasing body (as defined by you)
  • Eliminate and dissolve any internal sense fear, procrastination, doubt.
  • Unleash your sense of inner power, grow your independence, willpower and confidence.
  • Develop your body language, voice and presence to that befitting of a high-status individual.
  • Experience what masculinity truly means for you, your goals, your desires.
  • Embark on an inner journey to discover who you really are and what you want out of life.
  • Create goals to assist with the above objectives and begin acting upon them.
  • Transition into a new life of power and success.
  • Become empowered to take control of your life and future.
  • Rapid internal growth and transformation.
  • Expand your social circle through the profound status and confidence you develop.
  • … and much more.

In terms of having something to set you up for success I wouldn’t be able to think of better than the objectives listed above.

4 Likes

Great answer, thank you. Yeah I wasnt sure if clearing the old limiting beliefs and garbage was the better foundation but this was what Fire suggested to me and you’re all saying its the perfect base on which to lay a solid foundation so im glad I happened to cross paths with Fire and others that helped me start this, as well as yourself now.

I have to agree the objectives seem solid and well too good to be true lol

For me this is the big one. I do believe fear is the root of all that holds me and everyone back. If it can clear the fear and with this the procrastination and add on top…

…the independence that I badly so badly need as well as confidence and persisting willpower than for me this sub was worth its weight x 100.

The other objectives would be awesome on top of these 2 primary goals for me.

rapid is what im really really hoping this ZP does for me.

As always my first goal is to execute the sub and then the rest will flow lol :crossed_fingers:

2 Likes

Day 3 - 1 loop (19th May 2022)

Listened to 1 loop. Wasnt avoiding it like on day 1. Listened and had to adjust volume up and down a few times during. I find a little louder works rather than a little quieter.
I browsed youtube and messaged whilst I just let the sub play into my ears, after which I then spoke to a girl im chatting to and fell asleep, though that wasnt until 2-3hrs after. Couldnt sleep, too awake and possibly not cool enough as UK is getting warmer now, more than usual.

Had dreams yet, I remember that the dreams were related to my university and degree. They were of me being in a work environment, internship sort of position, without any fear or concerns whilst there. I almost didnt seem to take it seriously (not a good real life way to behave I know haha but it was a dream). I dont remember most of the dream except that I felt fine to good during it.

I woke after 7hrs sleep, exhausted!

Rest of the day pretty uneventful. Got angry or frustrated with sister quickly to the point that my self talk in my mind was ‘i hate living at home and cant wait to move out and get away from everyone’
This isnt something I want nor something I should be saying or believe but I get angry and I lose it inside.
The reason for the anger was because sister spoke down to me ordering to do something. I dont like being told what to do in that way.

Besides that I dont seem to feel anything else negative in the day, nothing to report really. Im restless and board of watching tv, never seems to be anything good to watch. Ended up watching some old cartoon we have on our streaming service which is a timepass however I then for some reason had the urge to watch The Magnificent Seven (the recent one starring Denzel Washington).

Why this movie? I just wanted to get to a scene where they first all come together against the villain of the movie but other than that no idea. Its not lost on me that its a testosterone filled movie, based around Alpha Men.

Is this significant, a coincidence or am i trying to make it so?, no idea but im journaling it anyway and Ill continue with the movie after posting this update.

Also during a conversation with sister, she said once I move out (it was a nice convo, my anger to her lasted 20seconds at most lol) which im planning to hopefully in 2-3months, hence hoping this sub works at my core to get me ready by then to get moving into action (action that im unable to get into here living in the family home with many many people) how long will it take me to get working. I did say that I have to unpack so much from storage and that alone will take 1-2months, long story to get into here or to post openly online but it wont be a small affair thats for sure after which I have other goals I MUST address and deal with before even looking for work and she agreed and then said so what 6months, and I said possibly though less is the aim.

However I wont lie, saying 6months felt like a pressure off my head and that pressure is purely based on fear of my image (weight, hairloss etc) as well as fear of my ignorance (lack of knowledge for my job/career - hence why studying is a goal of mine).

ok think im done - tomorrow no loop.

Thank you

2 Likes

Stop watching TV, go for walks if you’re bored. Start reading instead of using mindless entertainment. Quit social media if you can, LinkedIn of course is okay for employment networking.

Start looking at what you consume, do the foods you eat align with your goal of weight loss? If not, stop eating those foods.

Watch what you put on your skin and hair. Start questioning things. Start reading labels. Start learning :slight_smile:

Go through your stuff in storage and see if there are things you really don’t need. See if there’s stuff you’re willing to sell. Start thinking about being efficient and productive.

These steps will help you become congruent with Ascensions scripting. These are steps you can take to start becoming a better man.

Start doing things consistently. Create discipline and remove bad behaviors over time. But first you must recognize the things you do in a day. List positive actions and negative ones. Then sort of schedule your days. You don’t need a gym membership to start exercising. Just starting taking steps to better yourself.

3 Likes

awesome advice there Geoff thank you. Without going into full disclosure online which I cant do im just not shall we say fully moved into home. I have moved back and everything is in storage and im living out of one small case.

Some things at home I cannot disclose however the tv watching was due to me doing chores in the background or finally having a break from doing chores. Im doing chores endlessly it feels to basically justify and earn my keep until I move out which im hoping is soon as possible.

Then everything comes with me and thats where I can start on anything.

Its hard to really explain without disclosing more which i cant sadly do.

1 Like