Ascension for a new member! Up we go!

There’s no rush.

Use Ascension for a bit of time to give yourself time to get a baseline of experiential learning. You were wise to run Ascension first as @COWolfe pointed out. This is a great place to start, and it does a lot.

I’d say give yourself about 2 months (at least 1 month) with just this one program. See how you feel and what’s happening. And then use your experiences to guide you to the next step.

3 Likes

Thank you! Great advice! really appreciate it.
It was also @Fire who told me to start with Ascension which so nice of him and then he said for a couple of months, as I went back and read the post again. So yeah you’re saying the same which is great.

2 months on ascension and then lets see. cant wait!

5 Likes

I would say don’t bother about those terms now.
Otherwise you will try to categorize yourself in your mind in to one of those.

2 Likes

thanks @pacman good idea and advice! ill forget about it.

1 Like

Day 2 - no loops (18th May 2022)

Didnt mention before but the objective is to listen to this sub for 60days before any thing else.

Today was a no listen day and so I was on here reading journals and the sub descriptions to many subs then went to sleep.

Slept for 7hours it seems before being woken up suddenly by dad. I think I did dream but again cant remember any of it, except that im 90% sure i dreamt.

I had an uneventful day except for losing my cool with dad and later with mum. I did lash out, I just got frustrated and couldnt help it. Silent loss of temper as I call it now from today.

I dont feel as fearful around working/job etc today as I have done 3 days ago - meaning 1 day before i came to this site.

I had a lot of cleaning/tidying up to do today and I had to constantly move from 1 room to another and felt like I was doing the 10k steps challenge but I got everything done. Was it the sub, was it just brute force out of necessity not sure. Was it comfortable though - no it wasnt pleasant nor was it in the flow.

Other than that nothing else I can really say.

Extra to add:
So ive yet to listen to my day 3 which I will do shortly. However as I was having downstairs my father was mentioning to me about how I will need to move out soon so be prepared and focus on job hunting etc. I didnt feel uncomfortable.

Thanks for reading.

Some other random thoughts:
Ive been (due to my forum posts reading here), dreaming (contemplating but dreaming sounded funnier) of my next sub lol I am stuck with aiming for working on things for my career such as limitless to study textbooks and executive to deal with my procrastination which I have had all my adult live especially as well as teenage years.

However then im wondering would a healing sub be better to assist ascension in cleaning any trauma ( :man_shrugging: ) or limiting beliefs from inside me and thus help other subs too in working better for me.

2 Likes

I’m sure you noticed the aspects that pertain to you during your reading, however keep in mind that Ascension has the goal of creating internal and motivation. The goal of Ascension is to create a strong foundation for your future sub use.

1 Like

Sorry @Dark I realised now my journal wasnt clear what reading I mean, by reading I mean various posts here on the forum rather than anything career related.

Ill edit my journal to make this clearer. Thanks for showing me.

sorry what did you mean internal and?

Is this the main foundation based sub? and if so how exactly? as I thought maybe the clearing past & limiting beliefs possibly were?

Ive also added an extra bit/additional point to my journal incase you want to read that too.

1 Like

I meant to write internal power.

While clearing up the past is certainly important, you want to have positive beliefs that will replace the old ones. If I had to say why ascension is considered to be a foundation building sub is because it teaches you to take action and builds a masculine frame that will be useful in all your future endeavors, whether or not they involve subs.

These are the objectives for ascension:

Objectives:

• Develop a sense of endless ambition, passion and drive.
  • Develop an internal and external sense status and authority, as well as improve the perception others have of you.
  • Enhance your romance life and sexual / seduction skills.
  • Improve your wardrobe, body language, speech patterns, etc. to maximize your sexual appeal to others.
  • Develop and Embrace a physically and emotionally healthy lifestyle.
  • Includes scripting to assist with physical shifting: grow physically stronger, with a more aesthetically pleasing body (as defined by you)
  • Eliminate and dissolve any internal sense fear, procrastination, doubt.
  • Unleash your sense of inner power, grow your independence, willpower and confidence.
  • Develop your body language, voice and presence to that befitting of a high-status individual.
  • Experience what masculinity truly means for you, your goals, your desires.
  • Embark on an inner journey to discover who you really are and what you want out of life.
  • Create goals to assist with the above objectives and begin acting upon them.
  • Transition into a new life of power and success.
  • Become empowered to take control of your life and future.
  • Rapid internal growth and transformation.
  • Expand your social circle through the profound status and confidence you develop.
  • … and much more.

In terms of having something to set you up for success I wouldn’t be able to think of better than the objectives listed above.

4 Likes

Great answer, thank you. Yeah I wasnt sure if clearing the old limiting beliefs and garbage was the better foundation but this was what Fire suggested to me and you’re all saying its the perfect base on which to lay a solid foundation so im glad I happened to cross paths with Fire and others that helped me start this, as well as yourself now.

I have to agree the objectives seem solid and well too good to be true lol

For me this is the big one. I do believe fear is the root of all that holds me and everyone back. If it can clear the fear and with this the procrastination and add on top…

…the independence that I badly so badly need as well as confidence and persisting willpower than for me this sub was worth its weight x 100.

The other objectives would be awesome on top of these 2 primary goals for me.

rapid is what im really really hoping this ZP does for me.

As always my first goal is to execute the sub and then the rest will flow lol :crossed_fingers:

2 Likes

Day 3 - 1 loop (19th May 2022)

Listened to 1 loop. Wasnt avoiding it like on day 1. Listened and had to adjust volume up and down a few times during. I find a little louder works rather than a little quieter.
I browsed youtube and messaged whilst I just let the sub play into my ears, after which I then spoke to a girl im chatting to and fell asleep, though that wasnt until 2-3hrs after. Couldnt sleep, too awake and possibly not cool enough as UK is getting warmer now, more than usual.

Had dreams yet, I remember that the dreams were related to my university and degree. They were of me being in a work environment, internship sort of position, without any fear or concerns whilst there. I almost didnt seem to take it seriously (not a good real life way to behave I know haha but it was a dream). I dont remember most of the dream except that I felt fine to good during it.

I woke after 7hrs sleep, exhausted!

Rest of the day pretty uneventful. Got angry or frustrated with sister quickly to the point that my self talk in my mind was ‘i hate living at home and cant wait to move out and get away from everyone’
This isnt something I want nor something I should be saying or believe but I get angry and I lose it inside.
The reason for the anger was because sister spoke down to me ordering to do something. I dont like being told what to do in that way.

Besides that I dont seem to feel anything else negative in the day, nothing to report really. Im restless and board of watching tv, never seems to be anything good to watch. Ended up watching some old cartoon we have on our streaming service which is a timepass however I then for some reason had the urge to watch The Magnificent Seven (the recent one starring Denzel Washington).

Why this movie? I just wanted to get to a scene where they first all come together against the villain of the movie but other than that no idea. Its not lost on me that its a testosterone filled movie, based around Alpha Men.

Is this significant, a coincidence or am i trying to make it so?, no idea but im journaling it anyway and Ill continue with the movie after posting this update.

Also during a conversation with sister, she said once I move out (it was a nice convo, my anger to her lasted 20seconds at most lol) which im planning to hopefully in 2-3months, hence hoping this sub works at my core to get me ready by then to get moving into action (action that im unable to get into here living in the family home with many many people) how long will it take me to get working. I did say that I have to unpack so much from storage and that alone will take 1-2months, long story to get into here or to post openly online but it wont be a small affair thats for sure after which I have other goals I MUST address and deal with before even looking for work and she agreed and then said so what 6months, and I said possibly though less is the aim.

However I wont lie, saying 6months felt like a pressure off my head and that pressure is purely based on fear of my image (weight, hairloss etc) as well as fear of my ignorance (lack of knowledge for my job/career - hence why studying is a goal of mine).

ok think im done - tomorrow no loop.

Thank you

2 Likes

Stop watching TV, go for walks if you’re bored. Start reading instead of using mindless entertainment. Quit social media if you can, LinkedIn of course is okay for employment networking.

Start looking at what you consume, do the foods you eat align with your goal of weight loss? If not, stop eating those foods.

Watch what you put on your skin and hair. Start questioning things. Start reading labels. Start learning :slight_smile:

Go through your stuff in storage and see if there are things you really don’t need. See if there’s stuff you’re willing to sell. Start thinking about being efficient and productive.

These steps will help you become congruent with Ascensions scripting. These are steps you can take to start becoming a better man.

Start doing things consistently. Create discipline and remove bad behaviors over time. But first you must recognize the things you do in a day. List positive actions and negative ones. Then sort of schedule your days. You don’t need a gym membership to start exercising. Just starting taking steps to better yourself.

3 Likes

awesome advice there Geoff thank you. Without going into full disclosure online which I cant do im just not shall we say fully moved into home. I have moved back and everything is in storage and im living out of one small case.

Some things at home I cannot disclose however the tv watching was due to me doing chores in the background or finally having a break from doing chores. Im doing chores endlessly it feels to basically justify and earn my keep until I move out which im hoping is soon as possible.

Then everything comes with me and thats where I can start on anything.

Its hard to really explain without disclosing more which i cant sadly do.

1 Like

No worries AJ, you don’t have to disclose anything. I just felt compelled to share what I did. I want to see you become empowered. Taking back control of your life while removing things from your life that hold you back.

I’m not interested in prying or knowing more. Just seeing you take actions towards a better AJ is the goal.

I do everything I mentioned above myself. I try to be better today than I was yesterday. That’s all we can do. Constant self improvement buddy.

Keep up the momentum. It’s been close to 3 months for me and I’ve changed a lot. There is no magic pill but things definitely do change for the better.

3 Likes

Thankyou so much Geoff!! This is what im hoping for too. Once im able to i want to make small incremental changes and hoping with this sub ill have overcome procrastination, laziness and fears holding me back too by then.

Appreciate the support immensely thank you!!

2 Likes

Day 3 - 1 loop (19th May 2022) - continued

So its coming to my time to sleep. Mum was speaking to me saying try and get something started. Though due to personal circumstances at home I cant mum forgets this and worries.

The point is that my mind and mentality has been for many many years of perfectionism.

Perfectionism of things have to be right and in order before I can make a start because I guess if I really think about it the reason is if things arent right im not going to get good results perhaps.

The owner of the subs I last used from another online company used to tell me that this is fear and its fear that causes this as well as stonewalling and no execution from his subs.

I just hope that here its different. That my fears can be neutralised with the help of the subs and that i can become the man i dream to be, a go-getter, someone that fears nothing and gets on with it and has no resistance.

I guess im just writing this journal from a fearful place right now. anyway ill stop here.

1 Like

Day 4 - No loop ( Fri - 20th May 2022)

I was restless, uneasy, not angry or frustrated but fed up and all this at the time I would listen and sleep ie before going bed. I just didnt feel happy, felt bored almost and yeah fed up.

It reached a point where I wanted to listen to the sub just to have it do something, anything as im hoping my subconscious is executing even if its too early for me to say. I didnt listen though as it was my no listen day.

Finally went to sleep but later than usually and got around 7hrs sleep then got woken up.

Woke up and was exhausted. Today nothing unusual to report except got again frustrated, this time with mum. Do the point where rather than shouting out I again spoke internally to myself loud and clear that I cant wait to move out. Will moving out solve my problems no idea but its like the inner child is the one shouting as these are the kind of things a child would say.

I felt lazy though I still got chores done. Too early to say whether the sub is working or not on me and if it is how except to say that i will be getting my loop in shortly for tomorrow and then going sleep.

I read journals for ideas, inspiration, tips and though i see some where people have made some great improvements it seems to be after either months and months of listening or jumping from 1 sub to another trying to ‘fix’ or ‘clear’ other subsconsious beliefs that arise.

I just hope this 1 sub is enough to get enough going and the objectives it promises to be achieved.

EXTRA:
So not time yet to listen to the next days 1 loop which will then become the next new journal entry but while its still connected to this journal I want to add that im sat at my laptop and was doing some stuff I have to type up and I got fed up and angry. I was using a new MS WORD free alternative and couldnt do it so out of sheer anger uninstalled it then used google docs instead. Point is im never that rash. Since that im still fed up and just urgh feel shit really.

1 Like

It’s working. One of the first things I noticed with myself after the 1st week on starting (I started with Chosen, from within) was that irritated, “FED UP” feeling. :slight_smile: it’s reconciliation if I may be so bold. You’re processing information that you are not in alignment with…yet. your subconscious beliefs are being challenged which is a great thing!!

Keep it up man. I like how you spoke internally to yourself when angered with your interaction with your mom, instead of spaazzing out on the outside.

Journal and take actions that the best version of yourself would be doing.

2 Likes

So reconcilliation is the battle between the subliminal and my current beliefs?

and wow if its working then bring it on!!!

thank you so much!!! are you a brit too cos you said ‘spazzing out’ and i think only us lot say that lol apologies if you arent brit no offence intended we’re not the favourite of all around the world lmao

yeah fingers crossed!!!

Honestly im feeling fed up even now and tired and restless so will add that to the journal as an extra at the bottom/end of it. thanks man!

1 Like

It’d be cool if I was a Brit, but I’m just a plain ol’ American. I work nights so I’m usually online during European hours :slight_smile: it’s about half past midnight here.

Reconciliation is healing, alignment to new beliefs, script processing ect. So reading what you wrote is indeed proof the sub is working.

That restlessness, internal aggravation is you attempting to reconcile with changing beliefs about yourself and your unproductive ideology that has not served you all these years. You’re starting to change. To help mitigate the frustration you feel, action is needed.

Like I said before, think about things Alpha type males do and do those things. Start going for walks, any kind of physical activity…seriously.

Work on your diet, cut out processed foods. No desserts, no “comfort foods” I don’t know how you eat but that’s a start.

Put more effort into your look. Even if you’re at home, it helps self esteem and image.

Spend more time reading things that provide value vs. Entertainment.

All of these things help align you to the goals of the sub. You understand? Do things that relate to the goals of this sub. It will increase integration of script and produce faster and stronger results :slight_smile:

Edit: see if you can find the books Models by Mark Manson and No More Mr. Nice guy by Robert Glover. These would really help.

1 Like

Ah I see well i’ve made you an honoury brit, fancy a cuppa lol

Im glad if the sub is working :slight_smile: Thank you. Im going to share an update after this reply.

So if no action is taken, possibly due to lack of motivation or fear, will the sub still work?

thank you for all that advice and yes ill look into those books too … really appreciate it man as always

1 Like