New Pheromone Discussion Thread

Wearing AlphaQ every day doesn’t mess with you?

I wore Casanova like two days in a row and felt like shit lol. Something about the A1 and depressive effects apparently

Never wore Casanova yet…
I’ve heard that knocks guys out the next day… and LIIK supposedly does too… haven’t tried that yet either

I don’t think AQ messes with me…
I have a physical job so I’d think it would be pretty obvious
Not sure what’s in it… I think it reportedly contains like 20 different pheromones

I’ve worn GOA and Cohesion a couple times and never got knocked out… they both are known to have A1

Any suggestion on an alternative to Corporativo?

Said to be Alpha VIP treatment
Many fit that bill

Maybe Liquid Alchemy Labs’ Wolf
or Pheromone Treasures’ Alpha Treasure
PheromoneXS’ Ascend XS

Any other suggestions? I’m completely new to this info.

I’m still new myself. I’ve just digested a lot of reviews and postings and amassed a decent collection since summer.

The wildest thing is Saint talks about pheromones on very early forum posts about using with Emperor when it just came out!

Found an early post about Liquid Alchemy Labs’ Voodoo. (And no, I don’t think Voodoo matches what you’re looking for in a Corporativo alternative. -something well-rounded for office & romance.)

1 Like

Woah amazing find man… back when Saint still worked corporate, used pheromones, and ran main store titles!!

1 Like

@SaintSovereign

are you still using pheromones? could you possibly offer some guidance on this subject? trying to get into status pheromones for work, business, social rather than pure sexual attraction. sort of like corporativo but it was discontinued so need to find viable replacements.

currently in my list i have (still ongoing)

• LAL: aqua vitae, overdose, and possess alpha
  • S1CK: alpha q
  • Alpha Treasures
  • Captain
  • API XS
  • Ascend XS
1 Like

You definitely have some highly rated status pheromones. And consider yourself lucky with API XS, which has been out of stock…

I have everything you listed minus
Captain & API XS.

I haven’t gotten them yet, merely doing research now to determine which ones are most suitable for me.

What has been your experience with the ones you have that I listed?

I like AT & AQ. I only wore AT once; AQ a lot of the bottle… 60ml. Good value overall. AQ probably more to attract for women than AT. But both high status. You’d probably like for your purposes.

1 Like

With that, I think Alpha Treasures and APi XS is where I am leaning towards.

Then it’s AT or Captain from Pheromone Treasures until PheromoneXS gets moving. They suffered devastating loss to building in the summer and haven’t been able to restock anything yet. If you try to add many items to your cart, you’ll see they are unavailable. APi XS oil is among them…

Oh yeah, I see what you mean now. Guess I’ll have to wait on that one.

I keep checking back. No progress. I had to buy small 10ml of most items. 30ml or oils were not even options for most products, nor their value packs…

You can try their Ascend or Dominant Ascend XS. Those have been available. I don’t have either. I have SOB… that might be too unbalanced for you.

Any other status ones that come to mind? I am really disappointed that Corporativo was discontinued… it looked like such a perfect fit

It did sound good.

With Pherotruth.com forum down, the best source for information on the subject, it is difficult to know what real people like best & how they use it…

You could also look at Apex Pheromones like Core, Titan, Xerxes…

I have Core & M3X from the company but haven’t used them yet.

And I do think I smell different just from Khan & Wanted Black… I have a slight odor no matter what I do…

IMG_5240

1 Like

I wear AQ (& now w/CAS) and I work in a predominantly female led workforce :wink:
They do all seem pretty friendly now haha
Like ALL of them

I’m a decent looking guy who dresses well and speaks well.

1 Like

I think I am going to test out Bad Wolf, Aqua Vitae, and Casanova.

2 Likes