I tried a pump of Overdose on neck today with usual blasts of Alpha Q-
it’s not a bad signature scent.

1 Like

Guess no one’s playing with pheromones right now

This order has been stuck with US Customs for two weeks lol, fuckin A

From Aroma Fero? UPS or mail?

Yeah, I paid for UPS Express

I’ve called UPS, Aroma Fero has emailed them for me, but nothing lol

The package has been getting “warehouse scans” every day for like 2 weeks now, sometimes it will say it’s cleared customs, and then next day get another warehouse scan

1 Like

Damn that sucks and very disappointing to hear

1 Like

Yeah but its all good I guess, I still have some other mones, but I really wanted to test Nude & Dirty Primitive ASAP

Nude is supposed to be good with younger women. Easier than nude alpha (I don’t have it or Hypnotica)
Dirty Primitive is None & cops I think.

1 Like

Please let us know when you get them

1 Like

@Prioritas @unusualfellow You two inspired me to order from LAL.

I still think BW is my favorite. Have either of you used it?

AV makes me feel way too chill. What have you two noticed from AV?

I like BW. I originally only had an Aroma Fero 5ml sample bottle of BW and gave the rest to a friend… I have yet to crack open the actual 30ml bottle. I will.

I’ve been hesitant to use AV much as I read you really have to be congruent and it’s best not to switch to another mone around the same woman, after she’s first introduced to AV. From Pherotruth. Sadly, all those great posts are unreachable as the forum is down/ dead. But I certainly will play with AV. It had a lot of success stories online.

Recently, I’ve just worn Alpha Q 60ml by S1ck (formulated by Garry of Liquid Alchemy Labs). I wear it to work and the eye contact is pretty crazy (almost every woman I talk to)… so it must be doing something (and/or Wanted Black custom :slight_smile:)

2 Likes

@unusualfellow @Prioritas @RVconsultant do you know which pheromone is good to attract & “seduce” young girls age arange from 21 to 28? To be more specific, I’d love to attract young asian girls like Singaporean, Chinese, Vietnamese, etc.

I read and know that Taboo from XS is good for it. It’s good to ask opinion from experienced like you.

Edit: I’m listening to KB st1 + DRLD right now, 4 more days until finish 21-day cycle. During this cycle, more than ever, I have been looking and finding young girls are super attractive, I can feel the glow, aura from their body. Also my mind keeps thinking about young girls. The aura and attractiveness from young girls are strong and not normal for me.

I plan to take action and seduce them from st2, so buying these mone for the plan.

1 Like

Hmm. If PheromoneXS’ Taboo XS works for Asian women, it maybe be due to the fact it’s light on pheromones and wide in it’s applicability. In general, it is advised to avoid anything with heavy None (AndrostENONE).

These were made specifically for the demographic you’re looking for… PheromoneXS: Exotica XS; Liquid Alchemy Labs: Asian (If you’re not an Asian man) and Asian For Asian Men; and Pheromone Treasures: Auraental…

Of the aforementioned, I currently only own PheromoneXS’ Taboo XS and Liquid Alchemy Labs’ Asian and have not worn them often. Surprisingly, I haven’t run into a lot of Asian women lately… so I don’t have any experiences there.

1 Like

Check out Liquid Alchemy Labs “Asian”.

Now, if you are an Asian man who is interested in Asian women, check out Asian for Asian men at LAL.

PXS also has one called Exotica, which I think is to attract Asian women.

For LAL, read about Nude Alpha Gel, Nude, and Nude Alpha.

At PXS, read about XiSt.

For the finer points of Nude Alpha, Nude, Nude Alpha Gel, and XiSt, check out houseofpheromones, including the comment section at the end of the article.

PS @unusualfellow got it!

3 Likes

This is an important point of discussion.

After talking with people who live in Asia, and also with my own experiences with Asian women, I have reached this conclusion: the issue about -enone I think is cultural rather than “genetic”.

To put it another way, the Asian women here in the United States seems to respond to -enone the same as other women here in the United States.

However in Asia, it seems Asian women are more likely to have a negative reaction to it. But this can vary from woman to woman.

Also I think the same tends to be true for copulins.

So what I would do if I met a woman here in the US who is Asian who seems to be “assimilated” to US culture, I would use -enone (or even high -enone) products around her if I was interested in going out with her. If she seemed to have values more congruent with her native culture, I might not use -enone (or high -enone) products around her.

2 Likes

I’m glad this is case with None. Otherwise, I’d be pushing away a potentially large segment of the population by wearing most of my collection.

This is really interesting, and speaks I think to an individual woman’s desires as well, and helps us to strategize on how we use our mones

For example, a traditional “family values” type woman might not respond as well to copulins as her subconscious will interpret you as being a player and therefore not sexually monogamous enough to start a family with, and so using Dirty Primitive while looking for that kind of woman might be an ineffective strategy. Whereas using something with more imprinting/oxytocin vibes would probably work better with that specific subset of women

1 Like

Just read suggested best mone to attract asian girls would be Garry’s Asian (4 Asian). SXD-9, or a pure social.

I’m just AQ all day/ everyday :joy:
Smells nice, covers everything, can’t hurt…

1 Like

I’m gonna try some combos soon:
NA, AV, VD, DP