New Pheromone Discussion Thread

I keep checking back. No progress. I had to buy small 10ml of most items. 30ml or oils were not even options for most products, nor their value packs…

You can try their Ascend or Dominant Ascend XS. Those have been available. I don’t have either. I have SOB… that might be too unbalanced for you.

Any other status ones that come to mind? I am really disappointed that Corporativo was discontinued… it looked like such a perfect fit

It did sound good.

With Pherotruth.com forum down, the best source for information on the subject, it is difficult to know what real people like best & how they use it…

You could also look at Apex Pheromones like Core, Titan, Xerxes…

I have Core & M3X from the company but haven’t used them yet.

And I do think I smell different just from Khan & Wanted Black… I have a slight odor no matter what I do…

IMG_5240

1 Like

I wear AQ (& now w/CAS) and I work in a predominantly female led workforce :wink:
They do all seem pretty friendly now haha
Like ALL of them

I’m a decent looking guy who dresses well and speaks well.

1 Like

I think I am going to test out Bad Wolf, Aqua Vitae, and Casanova.

2 Likes

I thought you didn’t want attraction :rofl:

Go with Wolf instead. Smells really good, and it’s more “alpha leadership” vibes

I mean fundamentally I don’t, but seeing as I am not in a corporate environment yet (selling, or running a business) - I wanted that added edge for bartending until I land on my feet with my own stuff.

2 Likes

You won’t regret having any of those.

Some people have problems wearing Wolf.
I haven’t tried it yet :laughing:

But no mones have given me problems.

If you’re new to pheromones:

First, consider what you want them for.

Second, check out the GOALS section at PheromoneXS.

Third, Wolf from LAL is a great all rounder.

3 Likes

Wow this is exactly where a newbie would have to start I am still very confused about so many products, rn I am not using anything but this site GOALS seems like a wonderful starting point and a knowledge base.

I guess this is their EU site, right?
https://euphoricxs.com/

1 Like

Gotta get hands on these beauties

Which of those four do you have a good experience with?

Cohesion XS
Love Boat
Vibe XS
Bliss XS

Or which one from PheromoneXS is worth trying?

This is a little bit concerning but many reviews on PheromoneXS’s page are from times before 2020. Like 2013, 2015, 2019 etc.
Has it gone downhill past few years?

FINALLY arrived yesterday, wasn’t even expecting it anymore tbh, so a nice little surprise. Customs held it for 4 weeks lol

Put on Nude that night, just to see how it felt, even tho I didn’t go out. Felt kinda sexy and smooth. My anxiety has been peaked all week, not sure if it’s recon or just life circumstances, but Nude maybe helped a little with some calming self effects (or it couldve been the meditation I did, or the microloop of SSX, who knows lol)

Just put on Dirty Primitive, again at home just to test, and its INSANE how you sniff it and it legit gives that “feral vagina” smell that hits you right in your cock. Copulins are no joke lol. Did 4 drops of it and I feel like I overdid it, the copulin smell is SO pronounced its insane.

All of these are unscented so the fact I can smell dirty feral cavewoman vagina off my wrists and neck is bonkers to me. Makes my mouth water lol, wearing this shit at home during NNN is dangerous

2 Likes

Four drops hahahaha
I never read anyone go that high

I wonder what looks you’d get if you went out like that

PheromoneXS & Liquid Alchemy Labs has stayed the same according to everything I’ve read. You can trust those companies.

Unfortunately, PheromoneXS is out of stock of many products at the moment.

I can’t say I noticed anything but I’ve work Cohesion and Bliss. People swear they work. I’ve worn SOB a bunch. Initially, I felt supreme in it. Maybe I just got too used to it.

I think, though I’m not sure, I received best reactions from Liquid Alchemy Labs (or S1CK) wearing Alpha Q or Bad Wolf… I’m still learning.

1 Like

It’s only about forum/website activities and management. People move pherotruth for more reviews and news from same mones users, more users comparing to discoverxs

Plus Steve is not very active in the discoverxs forum, way to get response fast is via email as I remember.

1 Like

I used to do like 6-8 drops of Possess LOL. Got a hit off that once of a girl leaning on me pretty hard in the bus when there was plenty of space and no need for her to do that

1 Like