New guy, glad I waited

Hi everybody, I’m Jason. I’ve been considering subliminals for many years. While I’m glad to be here now, I’m also glad I waited so long, as it seems from reading the forums that with this company, sub technology has finally reached a point where real results are happening. I don’t think I’d have had the patience to stick around had I gone in years ago.

I have a couple of quick questions…I’ve started with the Love Bomb for Humanity program, and am also using Primal Seduction and Emperor. Is that a reasonable beginner stack to start with, or am I aiming too high too soon? When I run them I’m following the instructions for the scheduling–so listening to one recording all the way through (15 minutes for ZP) is considered one “loop?” And finally, while the instructions talk about the proper schedule for loops on the 21-day cycle, I have seen nothing regarding proper listening environment–for example is is proper to listen at work (on headphones), first thing in the morning, or at night in bed as you drift off to sleep? I assume we’re more receptive to subs if we’re relaxed.

Thanks in advance, and I look forward to getting your thoughts!

Jason

4 Likes

Welcome Jason

1 Like

Precisely.

Yes, as this technology adapts to you and helps you improve organically from where you are now in life.

It’s up to you when you want to listen to your programs. You can do it at work or even when watching TV as long as you can hear the track.

3 Likes

For the morning/night conversation, it just depends on you.

On the one extreme, there’s people like me, who will get recon if they listen in the morning. Mainly lack of productivity.

On the other extreme, there’s people like my mom, “energizers” who… well… get energized from subs and can’t sleep if they’re played at night.

That’s why there’s no official recommendation. That and of course most people won’t have an extreme reaction either way… for the majority it’s all the same no matter whenyou listen

3 Likes

I like to give my full attention to the sub so I usually lie down and close my eyes while listening, this way I also clearly feel how the sub is affecting me on an energetic level and can make clearer decision on which subs to listen to and how long to listen to it.

A lot of us don’t listen to the full 15min as we discovered we can get very good results from less listening time, I usually listen anywhere from 5 to 15.

2 Likes

I have tried listening at night and the morning, with the morning being my preferred time. I have a daily spiritual practice with subs fitting in there perfectly on listening day.

Focusing on LBFH solo for a cycle would be really good, but your chosen stack should be fine. Start with a microloop (30 seconds & up) and work your way up to your sweet spot (listening time.) This will help to experience less intense recon while taking action towards the objectives. Unless you’ve been listening to the full loop already with not much issue?

Make sure you aren’t listening to all 3 titles on the same day unless you feel you are okay and getting results.

1 Like

Welcome btw! :slight_smile: this is a wonderful place to be.

1 Like

Welcome :blush:

I’m still experimenting with optimal listening time. I know that some subs are energizing, others more sedating, some are just interrupting my sleep when I listen to them to late.

For your stack, I would recommend not to start with three titles. Firstly, it could lead to overload. You get three completely new subs loaded in your subconsciousness. If you change subs, official recommendation is to only change one sub per cycle to get no overload.

Secondly, you can’t tell how you react to each sub. If you experience recon for example, you don’t know which sub is to heavy.

Also keep in mind, that Emperor is a very broad sub, so getting results will need longer than with more narrow ones (Ascension for example).

So if you want to run the three subs you mentioned, I would recommend to start with LBfH. The spreading love effect also is a good preparation for PN.
Second cycle I’d add PN, and in the third cycle Emperor.

Also its worth knowing, that the effects of subs are so individual, that even veterans of SC disagree with recommendations.
You can get similar results with totally different stacks, depending on where you’re standing right now.

1 Like

I burn Harmal / Esphand incense a few minutes before i start my stack and i keep it burning throughout the session. There is a reason for using this particular incense. :wink:

The Harmal/Esphand incense helps facilitate the process of fully integrating the subliminal into your energy field by enhancing the vibrational frequency of your energy field.

I cannot sleep if I listen to subliminals at night at all. My mind starts racing and I never actually fall asleep past light sleep. Meanwhile, if I listen during the day, I get hyper focused and experience improvements in performance rather than less.

Such a weird difference in how people experience subs.

1 Like

I burn white sage usually.

1 Like

Nice. While listening to your stack, or just in general? :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

While and for meditation and other purposes as needed.

1 Like

Nice. If your ever interested in harmal and want to know more let me know. Sometimes you just need to change the air :wink:. I like white sage myself

I did get some blue sage to try and have explored mugwort.

Thank you. I’ll keep that in mind :eye:

I’ll stop hijacking now! :laughing:

1 Like

Thanks for all the info. I’m about halfway through my first 21 day cycle, using LBfH and Primal Seduction on days 1, 5, etc, and Emperor on 3, 7, and so on. The reason I ask about listening environment is because I have fallen asleep or at least dozed off several times while listening (no repeat!), and I wondered if that was normal or ok or better, like us the brain more receptive in such a relaxed/meditative/REM state, or does it shut down a-la auditory exclusion.

I have done the full 15 minute loops every time and have suffered no ill or uncomfortable effects that I would associate with recon, but I am admittedly still reading up on that, which brings me to my next question–how do you recognize recon or stonewalling, or what ate the common hallmarks of these phenomenal?

Also, @7empest, I’ve used mugwort in the past to experiment around Astral projection and a hypnagogic state (I saw there are a few subs for that too!). It has been many years since, but I’d be interested in hearing your experiences and methods in using this herb.

1 Like

I’ve just burned it during mediation and felt extremely relaxed. I went deeper into a theta like hypnotic state.

Nothing cool like astral projection though!

That’s okay. You can hear the subliminals while asleep. As a matter of fact, many of us used to listen to the subliminals for the whole night on older versions of the subliminals.

You can listen to the subliminals in any state. As long as you are not driving or operating heavy machinery.

Check this thread.

Check this thread.

Also read this support article on Reconciliation and Stonewalling.

Welcome to SubClub!

1 Like

@Lion Wow, there are definitely some very expressive descriptions of recon in that thread, thank you. For sure I have not experienced any of that yet. Not exactly looking forward to it, but looking forward to getting past it.

I’ll have to peruse the other links at another time, as I’m at work right now.