Am I stonewalling?

Last one week I have been purposely overexposing myself.

I wanted absolute determination what recon is

So last few days I overexposed my stack of Ascension and Limitless like crazy.

Without a day rest.

However, I am mentally in tip top condition, performing well at work.

I don’t feel any adverse effect whatsoever.

Is this stonewalling That I’m not feeling anything adverse at all?

2 Likes

Not necessarily.

I usually don’t feel anything special. No huge shifts of how I am feeling.

Is this normal for you? Personally I credit feeling good on the subs. Just because I feel like it makes the subs work better.

How do you usually feel?

5 Likes

That’s interesting, @friday. Could you please address the other side of the issue as well?

In other words, when you have experienced recon in the past (or present), what do you feel were the conditions under which it showed up and also what were the signs and symptoms of it?

Kindly explain why.

Sounds like brute forcing the subconscious

1 Like

Honestly, the more i listen the better my results. When i was listening to one loop every other day it felt like i was listening to nothing at all. For some reason I just seem to need repeated exposure to see progress. I’m not one of those people that get results after one listen, i need at least 2 weeks before I start seeing things kick in.

Everyone’s different, and with something as complicated as your subconscious i’m sure people are going to have wildly different methods that work for them.

If you’re getting results and no adverse effects then you keep doing you man.

Having said that, just know that you’re not using them as the creators intended so if it backfires you have no one to blame but yourself.

9 Likes

This is exactly my experience. Sometimes it feels like forever to see or feel anything… including my current ZPT2 customs…
but usually with most subs it does come, eventually, and it’s supernatural then :slight_smile:

1 Like

What has been your listening schedule for the past 9 days?

Kinda feeling the same. Results are definitely there on a mental level for a long while after even a 3 min loop.

But overall, the results for me so far are mild and come with random but short inconsistent peaks out of nowhere.

It’s far less consistent for me than it was before, and I barely use them. I’m prone to devastating reconciliation on certain programs on the 15 min loops but when I do two of them I really do start to see more profound results albeit it also causes tiredness

The programs used to be an insane kick in the butt for me. When I ran 2 weeks of Ascended Mogul my reality completely shifted, so did my behaviour, my focus, etc and I was aggressively pursuing wealth goals.

None of that.

But I cannot deny the mental focus shift and it feels very natural too…

Just different then what I’m personally used to

For me… when I did two full loops I had really decent results, which also came with some overexposure but on the washout when I no longer felt support scripting or energetic effects it also caused terrible reconciliation.

So now I’m doing 3 mins and I get mild results but still worth it.

3 Likes

Day 11: True Sell * 1, LBFH*1
Day 12: Rest
Day 13: Limitless 6 mins
Day 14: Rest
Day 15: Limitless + Ascension * 4 hours
Day 16: limitless + Ascension * 6.5 hours
Day 17: Rest
Day 18: Limitless + Ascension * 6 hours
Day 19: Limitless + Ascension * 4 hours
Day 20: Rest
Day 21: Still deciding what to run

I’m feeling like my usual self.

Don’t feel any better or worse.

2 Likes

I think you should read the sales page of Ascension and be completely honest to yourself. Are you any close to the objectives of Ascension? If not then you need Ascension solo for a while.

I’m not saying the other programs don’t work. Sometimes you need to grasp minor concepts and heal masculinity before you feel good to handle more advanced titles.

For you to even ask the question if you are stonewalling screams doubt.

Also bare in mind that these titles do take time to work.

2 Likes

Been having precognitive dreams for several days now.

Same thing I had on Terminus.

Besides that I feel a lot of tiredness, no headaches or forehead pressure though (on the 3 minutes).

Results are very mild too.

If I were you I would run Paragon sleep for some time.

For many months I have been listening to 3-5 minutes because of sleep.
After a few runs of Paragon sleep, I improved my sleeping and now I can handle two 15 minutes titles in one day.

@Deadpool I sleep well :slight_smile:

I’m slowly moving from 3 to 15 min.

Zeus bless you.

1 Like

From the support page:

2 Likes

What do you mean by * by 4 and 6 hours… do you mean you listen to 1 then have 4 hour break then listen to the other?

@mecharc

Maybe you need some healing before you try to run anymore

Why not take a month or even 2 weeks and run rebirth and limit destroy … see if those affect you at all…

Also take a week or 2 off for a washout

1 Like

I have a playlist Ascension and Limitless

When I say 4 hours I mean 4 hours of that playlist on loop in a single day

Are you listening to ZP or Qv2?