New Disc. Thread - Chosen From Within ZP Experimental

It didn’t yet, as I’m preparing to release the final version.

6 Likes

My friend is using and loving this a guy who’s been through some shit, I would love to tell him about the new version as his unlikely to even check for himself.

But cool I’m happy this new version is coming because Chosen From Within is truly a magnificent healing title as I can see it guiding him and reshaping his inner-life.

1 Like

Yeah, I use Limitless Excutive. It works like a charm.

I’m productive when I need to be, and not when I’m in healing mode

2 Likes

Then what is the Chosen from Within ZP v2 I downloaded yesterday???

@AlexanderGraves little bit later he released the v2 experimental nonetheless.

So, yes, that’s what you downloaded Chosen from Within v2 :slight_smile:

This sub is a gift from heaven especially on v2.

The positivity, the love, the forgiveness.

I just feel so much lighter.

Lots of blockages just vanishing. I fell like I don’t even know about all of them but I definitely can also tell in the reactions of others.

They’re all much more open and loving towards me.

I’m vibin super high. The energy is insane and I def feel like vibration is raised to higher levels.

11 Likes

Because it’s experimental, I can use CFW for more than 10min which is a blessing. It cuts deep into my core, mainly because I’m using it while microdosing. I could focus on my higher heart chakra, feel the sorrows and pain and just let it go. Never have I cried that much on one day, it still feels like there is much left, but it’s coming up. CFW is very precise and scary to see sometimes.

It also brings you back to your core it seems. Even if it’s very confronting. For example, I know starting my online coaching business up again, would be easier than finding the perfect job. But I’m starting to realize, I do not like screens. Yesterday went into nature and reconnected with my true self. The same when goes for people. I would like to find new friends with my values and start a family. The thing is, I like spirituality, sleeping early, and living healthy. That gives me energy.

So instead of using social media, laptops, and whatnot. I have to find a way to do a job/business where I can be in nature and away from technology while living in a world that’s ruled by technology. And I would love to be less lonely, but finding the right community is more difficult because we are living in a pleasure-based society. If I go out into a bar, I’ll find people instantly. But these are not my kind of people.

CFW doesn’t give a (…) about your ego and opinions. It will give you the answers straight, even if you don’t want to hear them. I have no idea how to handle this situation, but I will find a way.

5 Likes

another point I want to make about CFW. This ain’t no joke…

I can’t work literally, my mind is in full healing module. The only thing I want right now is sit by myself and grief and feel the feelings. Very difficult to focus or even care about my work.

Be prepared if you use this sub

7 Likes

Dammit, makes me want to run this sub again :grin: But I’m not in a healing type of stack at the moment :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Do you do full loops or microloops?

1 Like

3 minutes only so far.

1 Like

Apologies if it is written in this thread already but is there an objectives list for CFW? Thanks…

2 Likes

No there is none. I think because it’s still a experimental version (Not v2, but experimental)

Maybe when the final version comes out, there will be a objective list.

2 Likes

The title has been officially released now so you can look at the website to see the sales copy and objectives list. Look here:-

(Main Disc. Thread - Chosen From Within ZP v2 (Official Release, Q Core Available))

3 Likes

Interesting concept

I decided that I’m going to try this one out finally. I was set on Khan but Chosen from within is the conservative route especially since I’m looking to ease up on attracting attention from toxic individual and hater types. I was thinking Khan because I could just blast through, but with that quick rise in power and status that will get one some more haters potentially. I’ve experienced that in the past for sure. But it also gets respect.

But with Chosen as an option I’m planning to just micro loop this one for my first cycle. I’ve been stacking Wanted and Survival Instinct and doing Khan would require me to drop Wanted for a time.

So I think this is the right choice for me moving forward. I don’t want to stir the waters too much and it’s more of a self focused healing title and that’s what I’d like to add into the mix at this point. So I’ll be starting up this new stack cycle in a couple weeks.

Or maybe I could run this once a week as recommended in previous posts. Like on Wed I do my listen of CFW then Mon and Friday for Wanted Survival Instinct and Friday is my Ascension Chamber day. That might work best actually. Then take 2 days off on Sat/Sun.

After my current washout, I’m giving this a solid 3 rounds before adding another alpha sub.

3 Likes

This is going to do wonders for you, can’t wait for an update.

I just got my copy. The zp2 version is the one labeled 2022 experimental?

Subliminal Club - Chosen-From-Within-V2 ZP (Masked).mp3